Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am

She nods and keeps rubbing his fur. "I don't want you to go. I don't want to lose another sibling and feel responsible. I don't want to be the only one left. I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 am

He smiles wearily at her. "I love you too." He scoots onto his side but keeps his eyes opened. The fur is getting dry quicker, and one side including his entire head is dry. "I feel a little b-better."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 am

She purrs. "that's good. You're fur is drying out too." She told him. "You can sleep in a bit, just not yet, okay?" she told him. She was still scared inside but did her best to control it.
Will you tell me why he matter more than me now? Wisp asked her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

(I have to go after this post. :/ I'll def be on tomorrow. :D)
Harsh nods. "G-great. His eyes start to fall again but then he whips them open. "He scoots closer next to Scarlet. "Have you ever been this cold? Inside?" He asks her. "Other than outside?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 am

"I try not to dwell on the past and if it wasn't major usually forget so... I don't really remember. Wisp made herself kind of the center of attention.. Right now she's demanding to know why I want to save you but let her die..."
(Bye)
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

He nods and coughs. "Wait-" He sneezes. "S-she w-want to k-know why I-i'm more important?" He groans and sinks on the floor. "What a-are you going to tell her? You sh-shouldn't answer. It'll just c-cause h-er to be mo-m-more of a pain-n."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 pm

"Nah, I'll just let her ponder the idea and maybe she'll shut up for a bit. But I bet she can figure it out..." Scarlet says. She keeps rubbing him so he'll keep warming up but isn't licking him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

He nods and looks outside. "I think the storm is nearing an en-end. A-and look!" He points out the cave with his tail at the many snowflakes falling. Some pile up by the entrance of the cave and some scatter across the rest of the field. "I-I sure h-hope the str-ream doesn't freeze u-up."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"If it does we can break through the ice for water and try to find some land going prey for food, or try fishing," Scarlet says. Inside though she hopes it didn't freeze up because a frog and fish won't last long as food and her land hunting is not a vibrant skill.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 am

He nodded and squished up against the side of the cave. "uggh... I-I want to go to s-sleep." He glares at her and frowns. "I-I'm sleepy, Sca-Scarlet." "Just one m-minute?" He looks at her and flashes an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am

"Not on your life!" Scarlet snaps a little angrier than she meant. Immediately she shrinks back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so mad, I just don't want to lose you."
Can't you see your bugging him? Just let him sleep. If you really love him you'll give him what he wants... Endless sleep. Wisp's voice sounds so soothing to her mind and she almost tells him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 am

He nods slowly. "Fi-fine..." He shuffles in the cave and accidentally kicks Scarlet. "Sorry I'm so squir-squirmmy." He shivers again and rubs his paws together. "I'm almost dr-dry." "Soon I-I can be able to sleep!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 am

She nods and keep rubbing his fur. "When you feel warm you can sleep, I promise. But until then you have to stay awake. Otherwise your body will shut down and you'll never wake up," she tells him.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 am

"Never?" He whimpers and rubs his paws together faster. "I don't want that to happen..." He sighs and coughs again, this time dryly. "It would be great if I hhad some water... Can I go out and get some?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 am

She looks out and sees its snowing but not the storm that was there earlier. "Sure, but I'm coming with you," she told him. "Just in case the wind blows you in or something and you might accidentally go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 pm

He nods. "Yay!" He stands from the wall he was sitting on and it's soaked. His back really doesn't seem dry at all. It's in fact dripping. "Let's go!" He takes a step out the cave and sticks his head out. "Whoa..."

OOC: Can I make him a little less moons than Scarlet? He sounds way younger to me. She could be like, a big sister. C:
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:47 pm

She glances worriedly at the wall but follows behind him. "Yeah, let's get going," she says. She moves up to walk beside him, offering a little shelter from the snow and wind so he doesn't have to get as cold.

(Yeah that sounds good)
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:24 pm

He glanced up at her and smiled, before reaching the stream. "Yes! It's not frozen yet!" He absentmindedly sticks his tongue to the water only to pull it back sharply. "Oww... that's really cold." He rubs his tongue at the top of his mouth to warm it up. "I'll have to do this fast!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Scarlet sighs and takes a drink too. The water is shockingly cold but she's thirsty and doesn't care much, she's too worried about Harsh.
Push him in, Wisp tells her. Then you won't have to put up with him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:51 pm

He watches her then inhales. "let's do this!" He sticks his tongue in and sips up the water fast, pulling his tongue back again quickly. "phew! I think I've got enough. If I drink anymore my tongue will freeze."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

She nods and begins slowly trudging back to the cave. "Let's get back fast, it's cold out here and this can't be good for you," she tells him, hurrying to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

He coughs and trudges in the snow beside her, his small paws barely visible as they go deeper in the snow with every step. He reaches the cave and stumbles inside. Shaking his paws, he shivered again and looked at the 2 pieces of kill in the corner of the cave with worry.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Once Harsh is inside Scarlet begins to make a big snow pile just outside the cave. "This will keep the wind out. You just stay there and stay awake," she orders him.
You should have push him in. He did, after all, murder me. Wisptells her.
"Leave us alone Wisp," Scarlet growls.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 pm

He nods and watches her make a snow pile. "Just come inside soon! This snow will go on for a while." He shouts so she can here. He coughs again and forces to keep his eyes open.
Hmmm... that's a great sister you have there. I would've done just the same, you know. But you didn't give me a chance.
"Shut up."
Why don't you make me, little kitty? I'll bother you for the rest of your living and dead life so forget peace.
"SHUT UP!"
He glances up at Scarlet and starts to hum to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Scarlet hears his words, followed by his yells and ignores the latter. He was fighting his own battle. Once she's happy with the pile she squeezes past it and into the cave. "I love you," she whispers quietly. "we're all we need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: