Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Scarlet nodded, she was almost tempted to tell her about Wisp.
Awww, you're scared to tell her about me? Do it Scarlet! Then she can know the truth and she'll leave you alone like any decent cat should! Wisp hissed.
"Just go away," Scarlet growled.
She looked up at Elle. "No, sorry... Don't leave I didn't mean that..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Harsh looked over at Scarlet and shuffled his paws uncomfortably.
What's wrong? Scared your kind visitor will leave if she knows the truth? She will. And she'll remember you forever as the little crazy tom. Wisp hissed.
Shut up. Harsh growled back.
Why? You know you can never make me so what's the point of saying it? Wisp taunted.
"Why are you still here?" Harsh growled.
He glanced up at Elle. "Oh, no..." He sighed and sat down also.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Elle stared at Harsh and Scarlet, very confused. She wondered why their moods were changing so quickly. Do they want me to stay or leave? "Okay, I can leave, if that's what you want..." she said quietly and shyly, trying not to anger them any more than she already had. She stood there for a moment longer, and then began to carry out her somewhat uncertain decision. As she backed away from them, she stumbled over a root. She fell, but she quickly got back up and started to walk away a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Harsh growled and frowned angrily. "If you want to leave, I can't stop you. But remember, I never said you had to." Harsh snarled and turned away, storming off. He dissapeared behind a oak tree but his quiet muttering can still be heard.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Scarlet sighed, yet another cat who didn't understand. "I was talking to Wisp, not you by the way... It's a very long story but I often say mean,hurtful or annoyed comments to umm... Wisp..."
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Elle sighed and nodded a little, turning around to pad back to Scarlet. "I still don't completely understand what you're talking about, but it's okay. I'm sorry I got scared so easily." She smiled, trying to make the conversation less awkward. "So... basically you're having a conversation with a cat in your head?" Her head tilted to one side, still having a slightly puzzled yet curious expression. Her ears perked as she listened to Harsh's mutterings. I didn't mean to hurt their feelings...
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:47 pm

"Scarlet smiled a little. "Thanks for staying... Not many cats want to... We weird them out. Yes, we are pretty much having a conversation with a cat in our head. She is very mean, but I'll try to keep my verbal comments to her at a minimal."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Harsh that was now partly visible behind the oak tree sat on the grassy ground quietly. He looked into the distant sunlight and sighed underneath his breath. An frustrated frown stuck to his muzzle as the slow breeze blew his fur.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 pm

"Oh," Elle replied as she stopped a foxlength away from the other she-cat. Still rather odd, but it doesn't matter. As long as they don't really hate me and want me to go away. She sat down, curled her tail around her paws, and then meowed, "It's okay, now that I know why you sometimes blurt out... mean things." Her smile turned into a playful smirk. She glanced in the direction of the tom, trying to think of something to help him feel welcome in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Scarlet nodded a little, glad that Elle was going to stay,. She glanced at Harsh and back at Elle. "Hold on a moment," she said and bounded over to Harsh. "Come on, she came back and you were the on who wanted to meet her."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:27 pm

He glanced up at her and made a raspberry sound with his muzzle. "Fine, fine." He stood up and padded back over to Elle, settling down a few kittensteps away. "Hey, I'm sorry I got so mad and stormed away."
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

"Okay," Elle meowed after the other she-cat padded in the direction of Harsh. The fluffy gray she-cat smiled at Scarlet thankfully when she saw him come back with her. "Oh, it's fine. I'd probably get a little angry too if no one understood what I was going through. Sorry I... erm... got scared so easily," she replied to him clumsily.

Last edited by Bandanna on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Harsh couldn't help but smile a little at her. "That's fine." He glances back at Scarlet to see if she was coming. "So," he started, "What are you doing around here? Were you gonna get some fish from the stream?" He asks, a curious expression in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Scarlet follows Harsh back over to Ell, smiling at the she-cat. Maybe she'd stick around, harsh seemed to like her and Scarlet wanted her brother to be happy. "Your welcome to fish in the river of course, we don't mind," she added, in case Elle got scared off again thinking this was their territory.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm

OOC: Lol, is is a river or a stream? xD

IC: Elle answered Harsh's first question. "I usually stay on the other side of the stream, but I felt like exploring." She then replied to his second question while also thanking Scarlet, "I didn't come to fish, but I may now that you are offering. Thank you. Maybe I will fish sometime." She paused for a moment, feeling slightly embarrassed about what she was about to say. "Except... I don't know how to fish... I mostly hunt birds, mice, and squirrels. But I'll eat anything I get my paws on, especially if I'm really hungry of course."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Harsh's eyes brightened and widened as she said the last two sentences. "REALLY?! I- I'LL TEACH YOU!" He jumped to his paws and grinned wide, excited. "Me and Scarlet fish all the time! I'm like a master when it comes to that!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 pm

OOC: Umm I think it's a stream but I naturally say river lol sooo whatever

IC:
Scarlet nodded in agreement with Harsh. "We'd be happy to show you. It can take some patience to learn and perfect but once you get it, it's simple," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

OOC: Oh, I see.~ x3

IC: Elle blinked at the amount of enthusiasm Harsh had in his voice. She couldn't help but to smile. "I'm sure it's not that much different from hunting a mouse or squirrel or even a bird. I usually do well hunting." The she-cat glanced in the direction of the stream, and then back at them expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Harsh nodded. "OKAY!" He skipped over to the stream, sitting down next to it. "Well first, you can't really hover of the water, you have to keep your shadow off. You have to really concentrate on your paw movements. When you see a fish pass by, stick your paw in the water, and catch it." He looked back at her and demonstrated what he just said. Put his paw over the water, than quickly bolt his paw in the water after a small minnow in a flash. Pulling it out, he bit it's neck and finished it off.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Scarlet cast a sidelong glance at elle then stepped forward to the stream and sat down. A fish swam by and she too shot her paw into the water and caught it. "Now it's your turn," she called to Elle.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Elle smiled at his eagerness. After Harsh finished his demonstration and Scarlet called her over, she headed over to them and sat down between the two. Doing as he instructed, she made sure her shadow wasn't evident to the fish and concentrated on her paw movements and the fish. Her paw lashed out, and she scooped up one wriggly, slimy fish. It flopped on the ground a bit, and, when it was about to get back into the stream, she grabbed it in her jaws. It continued to move for a little bit, and then stopped. She glanced at Harsh and then Scarlet, her eyes lit up with pride.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Harsh smiled widely and jumped up and down. "ALL RIGHT! WOOOOO!!!" He smiled and did a flip in the air. When he landed his eyes widened as he looked back at his legs. "How did I do that...?" Glancing back over at Scarlet, he looked at Elle's fish. "Yay, you've got a fish! Great job!"
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Elle blinked at Harsh, wondering how he had managed to do that. "I really have no idea." She looked down at her fish. Now that she took a good look at it, it didn't look very appealing to her. "Well, I'm not sure if I can eat that..." she meowed uncertainly, looking back up at Harsh and Scarlet innocently. "Either of you want it?" she offered, pushing it over to them.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Harsh looked at it for a long time, his eyes and body going completely still. "I'll take it," He offered. Padding over to the fish, he pushed it towards him and sat down, looking at the slimy fish with a casual expression. Raking some of the slime off with his claws, he groaned and flung it back into the water. "That's not worth a life," he said, still looking into the stream.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 pm

"Oh, alright," Elle mewed in an uncertain tone, watching the fish get thrown back into the water. "I guess the fish get to eat some... fish," she chuckled, and then felt a little sick thinking about it. "Erm, so why'd you throw it back in there?" she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: