Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:28 pm

He smiles up at her and nods. "Yep. We can survive on our own." He licks her on the ear and looks around. "I feel like we're in a twoleg nest right now." He smiles and glances at the snow wall.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:32 pm

"Well I froze my tail off making that so it better feel warm," she tells teasingly. She gently puts a paw on him to check if he's warm enough to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:39 pm

He watches and looks down at her paw. "What are you doing? Can I go to sleep yet?" His face lights up and all the fatigue that showed in his eyes dissapeared. "If yes that would be amazing or else no then I'll go to sleep anyways." He flashes a devious smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 pm

She nods, content with how warm he's feeling. "Yeah let's get some sleep. Wake me up if you need anything." she tells him. She curls up into a tight ball and tucks her nose under her tail and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 pm

He nods and squishes up next to the wall once more. Placing his paw over his eyes and twisting around a little, he fell asleep slowly. He yawned and the world around him slowly crumbled into what seemed like a forest landscape. He saw Wisp run past him, and the badger coming straight for him. The dream ended before he could see the rest and he shot awake. He was curled against the cave wall and he uncurled himself. Standing up, he padded over to the snow wall and glared out of the hole, watching the snow fall.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Scarlet snores on, sleeping rather peacefully after being so tired from staying up with Harsh. She'd never imagined finding her brother would be so hard.
I told you to push him in, Wisp greeted her in the morning.
"Shut it Wisp."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Harsh sighed as the sun rose, disappointed that he didn't get his sleep. He was never sleepy after all, it was just the hypothermia making him that way. He looked over at Scarlet as she slept and glanced back at the sun. It had apparently stopped snowing and the ground was now covered up to half the entrance of the cave with snow.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 am

Scarlet yawns as she wakes up and looks over to Harsh. "You couldn't sleep in the end?" she asks absently.
Coulda killed him, Wisp says.
I'm not losing the last of my family, Scarlet answers.
You're already a murder anyway. What difference would it make?
Just shut up Wisp.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:13 am

He shakes his head. "no, not at all." He sighs and looks over at her. "How about you? Get a nice sleep?" He looks over at hef with a slightly wary expression. "I didn't hear any complains, unless I'm wrong."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 am

She sighs. "All I got was a morning greeting from Wisp. Whatever though. Otherwise I had a very nice sleep." She looks at the small pile of food. "You should eat."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 pm

He sighs and grabs the frog from the pile. "Can we go hunting today?" He asks quietly, taking a bite out of the rubbery frog. He chews only about two times then swallows the portion and takes another slimy bite.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:28 pm

"I think we will have to," Scarlet answered. "We don't want to get hot with another storm and have no food." She wasn't sure how much prey would be outside after the snow but she hoped there would be enough, probably nothing fat but it didn't need to be much.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 pm

He nods and finishes the frog, licking his muzzle. "I'm ready whenever you are." He manages to smile and yawns. "This s a great snow wall you made. I could never do something like that!" He paws the wall, fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Elle quietly stalked through the woods, her eyes scanning the undergrowth for signs of life. She was very hungry, as she hadn't eaten since last night. Eventually, her search for prey ended; she had caught the scent of a vole. It was scrawny, but it was better than nothing. After tumbling and scrambling through the brush, she killed the little piece of prey. Once she had looked about to make she wasn't being watched, she ravenously devoured it, buried its inedible remains, and headed in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Scarlet pokes her head outside and looks around. She spots Elle as she's leaving and jerks her head back. "Shhh, there's another cat. It's leaving but we should wait for it to leave before we go out. I don't want to get into a fight with it."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm

He nods, putting his paws over his muzzle. "I'm sure their nice," He whispers to Scarlet. "We can go out and say hi. I don't think they mean much harm." He glances over at the cat out of the hole and looks back up at Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm

She doesn't really want to but she's a little unsure.
Oh, you are soooo wimpy! You won't even see if a cat is friendly or not! You are totally holding Harsh back from his full potential.Wisp tells her.
Scarlet gulps but nods. "I guess you can go say hi, but be careful." she says and steps out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 pm

He nods and pads out, looking over at the cat. "HEY! YOU THERE! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" He shouts over to the cat. He begins to step over with a slight smile across his face. "
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Even though Harsh and Scarlet were actually just a few foxtails away from where she was walking, she didn't notice them until Harsh(?) screamed at her to ask who she was and what her name was, which is basically the same thing. The startled she-cat jumped, and then ran behind a bush. She peeked out, eyes wide with fear. She swallowed, and began to speak; she tried not to stammer. "My name is Elle." When she saw he was smiling, she smiled back a tiny bit, but she was still tremulous.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Scarlet steps in between Harsh and Elle a little. Not much, but enough to protect him if she has to. "I'm Scarlet, and this is Harsh," she says flicking her tail to Harsh.
Oh such a brilliant kitty you are... Bet she'll kill you and him. That would be great! Wisp tells her.
"Shut your mouth," Scarlet growls.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Harsh nods. "Yep!" He smiles. "Nice to meet you. Are you a loner just like us?" He asks with a grin. "Or are you one of those clan cats?" He looks up at her happily.
Yeah... enjoy your freedom. But tomorrow, I'm going all out. Wisp growled.
Be quiet. Harsh replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Elle nodded at the duo. "Nice to meet both of you," she mewed sweetly. "Oh, no. I'm not one of those Clan cats. I'm just a loner." She stopped, and then added, "I've been in this forest for a while now. Ever since my mother left me alone here... when I was about two or three moons old."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Scarlet looks at Harsh. "We got separated a while back but just found each other the other day," she tells Elle.
Not going to tell her what you did to me?Wisp asks.
"We lost our parents... One day the earth started shaking and giant cracks formed... Our parents were crushed by a falling tree," she adds.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Harsh nods and looks down at the ground. "Yeah... But at least we found each other again." "Our sister died from a Badger attack a little before that, but we managed to escape." "I've only been alone for about a moon."
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

"I'm really sorry about your parents and your sister," Elle said with concern. "You must have gone through a lot." She sat down at her spot and curled her fluffy tail around her paws to warm them up. She continued, "I never really knew my parents or siblings- if I even had any- so I guess whatever I went through isn't nearly as traumatizing as what you have gone through..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: