Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Scarlet stops walking when she sees the cat in the river. "What're you trying to do? Fish?" she asks, stomping over to him. "It works better if you don't swim with the itty bitty fishies." she tells him. When she's closer she recognizes the calico markings. "No way! It's not Harsh is it?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

The depressed calico cat looks up at her slightly. "Yes, it's Harsh. Who are y- wait, are you Scarlet?" He starts to rise out of the stream and glares at her slightly, not even a hint of trust showing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 pm

She laughs, "Of course it's Scarlet. How's it going? Does Wisp say hello to you too? She's not too nice... Blames me for her death," she says, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:57 pm

He nods. "Yes, she does... but not hello. She even screams at me." He looks back at the stream and sighs. "She asked me why I was even alive, and right now she's telling me to end it." He looks into the stream deeply then attempts to step out. "But not today, I'm not ending it today."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:06 pm

"Well why give her the pleasure anyway? It'd just make it more convenient for her to scream at you. That's how I fight it. She yells at me too. Whatever. Now get out of the river mouse brain. You're scaring fish away and I'm hungry." She swishes her fluffy tail and waits.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:08 pm

He wades out of the stream and pinches his eyes. "It's not a river. It's a stream. And you say I'm mouse brained?" He looks back at her and sits near the water. "Who gives you the right to insult people? you're no better." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:12 pm

"Whatever, who cares what its called? And I feel I have the right because I am not the one who almost ended it and not the one scaring away the fish." she says very matter-o-factually. She looks down at her paws. "But you're right. I'm not much better. After all, I kept running to. Thought I'd save my own fur rather than try to help Wisp."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 pm

"That still gives you no right. It's your life, not mine so don't get me involved. He grumbled to himself and ignored her other words. Standing up, he stomped away and sat on a branch on a nearby tree. My sister sure became a piece of fox dung...
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"awww come on Harsh... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," she said, walking towards him. Who knew he was such a wimp? He used to be so fun, she thought to herself.

Maybe it's because he actually feels sorry he left me behind Wisp's voice echoed in her head. "Shut up Wisp," Scarlet growled.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:27 pm

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He screamed down at her. "I ALREADY SAID I WAS DONE!" He looked away and his face completely changed. He looked like a killer. After a few moments, it changed back to Harsh. Hey, that's right... yell at her. She killed me, Harsh, and you followed her. Wisp echoed in his thoughts. He looked back at her with a mad expression. "I'm sorry for that..." He grumbled. No Wisp, your wrong... He snapped back.

OOC: If you look in his said it said he screams a lot lol.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 pm

She smirked a little. "Just want to talk... I looked for you after we got separated. No parents. sister got eaten. All I got is a brother and he clearly has let his mind get a little wacko... Not that I haven't changed because of Wisp. Because I have. that mangy cat deserved what she got... if this is how she's gonna treat us." She chuckled.

I wouldn't be like this if you had just looked back, or SAVED me... But no, you let me die and you deserve what you get, Wisp told her.

"Shut it Wisp." Scarlet muttered in annoyance. "You're a good for nothing, stupid ball of fur."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 pm

"I didn't go wacko..." he replied. Putting his chin to the branch bark, he curled his paws around his face. Your ruining it for me Wisp... I finally reunite with my sister and you're ruining it! Why don't you just leave me alone? Leave me alone you stupid piece of nothing! I don't love you, and I never will! I hate you! The rest of the voices in his head were silent, and he felt relieved. "Look," He jumped down the branch and looked up at her. "Sorry for the bad reunite in like, a moon." He smiled. "I'm Harsh, as you know."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 pm

"And I'm scarlet, but you knew that... Sorry, I know I talk to Wisp and she's only in my head... I just never had anyone to talk to and liked hearing someone's voice and it well became a habit."

You're such a weirdo... He'll never like you. You're a jerk anyway, Wisp told her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

He nods. "Don't feel like our left out... I talk to her sometimes, too." He smiles and walks up to her. "I guess now we're even, huh?" He stepped back and turned around. "After all, we've got our whole life ahead of us, right?"

Can't you see you're just being tricked? She doesn't love you... she thinks you're nothing but a fool, a crazy wacko, like she said. Wisp argued with him.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 pm

"Yeah a whole life of complete insanity. Do cats avoid you like your gonna give them a horrible disease or something, too? I very rarely get a cat to come within ten feet of me," she says.

Why would you tell him that? It just makes you look stupid, Wisp insisted.
"I DON'T CARE WISP!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Yeah I-" He flinches back when she yells. "It's Wisp, huh? It's okay. She's torturing me too." "Why don't we just, get out of here? Find a place to sleep? It's not gonna get any better here."

Wow... A place to sleep. Like that'll make it any better. Your Pathetic.Wisp beckoned.
"I'm ignoring you..." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

She ignored his last words, knowing they were for Wisp. "Yeah, let's find a place to sleep. Besides it might rain soon or something," she said.
You are totally- Wisp began.
No, I don't care, Scarlet shot back silently.
"I think I saw a cave a few minutes away," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 am

"Yeah, that'd be great." "I don't feel like walking a long way." He nods and turns around. "Lead the way?" He suggested. Wisp was silent, but then planned to hit him hard with the subject he hated... blaming him. Because Insults didn't seem to be working...

You know, don't you ever wonder why I'm torturing you in the first place? Stop and think, buddy. He stopped and did think, and clear in his eyes, the scene of his sister being eaten alive flashed in his mind. He had stopped and looked long enough to actually see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 am

She took a few steps in the direction of the cave and look back to make sure Harsh was coming. "She knows exactly how to get to you, doesn't she?" she asked quietly. "Come on, doing something will get you farther than thinking." She led the way to the cave. When they arrived she stopped to examine it. "Well, it should keep the rain out of our fur."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 am

He shook the thought out of his head and followed Scarlet. "You're right, I just have to... keep her out of my mind." He stops at the cave. "It's good enough." He crept inside and looked around, surveying. "Just making sure. It's all clear."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 am

She sighed and glanced around then followed her brother into the cave. Sitting with her back to the wall and face to the entrance she thought about everything she'd been through. "Every time I see a badger I run for my life now. I don't even think I just run... Just the thought terrifies me... I see myself torn to shreds... Or I see her. I didn't even look back when she was killed. She never lets me forget it either."
Sure, tell him your pity story. Like he cares! He just wants someone to throw all his problems onto so he can leave. He'll clear his head and leave. Wait and see. Wisp's voice tore into Scarlet's brain.

"Well then that's my problem. Isn't it Wisp? I can handle myself thanks."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 am

He nodded and put a paw on her leg. "Don't let her get to you..." He looks out the cave. "I don't come across much badgers but... If I did I would do the same. Run and never look back. She's just a voice in our minds. Not a person. She can't kill us. It's our choice."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

"Yeah but it's almost as bad... In fact sometimes I'd rather have a cat tearing me to pieces. Then I'd be able to fight back. No with her its just her hobby. It messes with your head you know... Makes you do things. I'm angry all the time and I can't help it. I've done horrible thing Harsh. All because of her. She might be a voice but she's still a menace..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:28 am

He nodded. "Yeah... sometimes she's just so breaking I feel like, you know... doing it because she can be so convincing sometimes. I would've went crazy a long time ago or even killed myself If I didn't fight back." "But I was thinking... I would've never have reunited with you." "So what's the point?" He sighed and curled his paws around his face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: