Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Elle tried not to let her mind wander back to the possibility that she hurt Scarlet's feelings. She cleared her thoughts, concentrating on her conversation with Harsh. Eying the mouse, she began to reply in a somewhat dazed manner, as she was still not completely out of daydreaming mode. "Alright." She shook her head and padded in a random direction, which happened to be the same direction Scarlet had went.
Her ears swiveled, trying to pick up noises of scurrying prey, and she sniffed the air for any fresh scents. She finally caught the smell of a nearby bird, and headed toward it in a hunter's crouch. Carefully and silently she stalked, and then she pounced and gave it a quick, killing blow. She even had to drag it a little on the way back to Harsh, which dirtied its light plumage quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 am

Scarlet glared at Elle. She had worked herself into a very foul mood. When the she-cat came hunting near her, Scarlet froze so she wouldn't be seen. After Elle left Scarlet muttered, "That good for nothing piece of mousedung."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Harsh began clapping his paws together, smiling. "Great job!" He said out to her. Smiling, he finished munching the fat mouse and swept the small bones away with his tail. He began to get slightly worried about Scarlet, and glanced around a little. "That "something" she had to do is taking pretty long." He said, shifting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 pm

OOC: Wispy, I don't think cats... clap. ^.^' *shot* Unless they're really trained... or something. But a few people have claimed that their cats clap without the owners even training them... But I doubt feral cats would do that kind of thing, especially if they have never interacted with humans. Possibly abandoned cats (... or cats who felt they needed to run away o_o), but that's still a very, very small chance.

IC: Elle beamed when he acclaimed her successful hunt. She dug into her bird, but she ate slowly and in a somewhat mannerly way. Staring at her unfinished meal, she muttered, "I don't think I can eat anymore. It was a pretty big piece of prey..." Her bright blue eyes darted to Harsh's gray-green ones. "Would you like some?"
Then she noticed his worried expression. She agreed that she was also worried about Scarlet: "Yeah... Would you like to go looking for her with me? Well, after you finish this bird? But only if you want. Otherwise we'll have to leave it behind, and that might attract predators... and flies."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 pm

OOC: I know. I just thought I'd throw that in. I guess because he's really excited or something. ^^;

IC: Harsh looked at the bird and back at his stomach. "I'm too full..." He said looking at the bird. "We could put it away somewhere, I guess." He said, looking around the trees. " After that we should look for Scarlet..." He added. "I hope she's all right." He looked around the tree tops then back at Elle. "Whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 am

OOC: *flails and facedesks*
Oh, I see. Cx

IC: The young she-cat nodded at him and smirked slightly when he kept glancing between the bird and his stomach. But then she offered, "Maybe we should give it to her, when we find her." Elle's gaze was on him at first, but when she noticed him looking up into the trees anxiously for Scarlet, her eyes darting where his lay. "I do too," she replied. "And I'm ready now!" she mewed gleefully, trying to help him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Scarlet sighed and climbed out of the tree before padding deeper into the forest to be alone with her thoughts and Wisp. It wasn't any better but at least she didn't have to watch the happy cats.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:44 pm

OOC: I'mma wait for Wispy to reply maybe? o.o
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Harsh stands and begins padding towards the trees, looking back at Elle. "Maybe we should check the tree tops?" He said to her, pointing his tail to the trees. "Or do you want the check somewhere else? I didn't see where she went so she can be anywhere..." He trailed off, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:15 pm

"Sounds like a good idea. Unless you think she'd be somewhere else? It may depend on where she likes to be. Does she like climbing trees? But really, it wouldn't hurt to look there anyway. Plus, you can see more from higher places," Elle mewed as she strolled along with Harsh through the dense woodland, staring at the ground below her. She was a bit clumsy, so she wanted to watch her step. She glanced at Harsh momentarily, to make sure he was okay with it. Then the young she-cat began to climb the nearest tree, somewhat hesitantly, as she never really liked climbing trees. She preferred to stay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Harsh nodded in agreement towards Elle and jumped to the nearby tree near her. He loved climbing trees, so it wasn't much of a problem for him. He reached a branch in a second and began scanning the canopy. "Nothing here." He called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 pm

OOC: Wait, so they're in the same tree? I can't tell. :P
And I'm not gonna reply after this one so that Willow can have a chance to reply. c:

IC: Elle called back to Harsh, "Alright. Maybe we could jump from tree to tree... I don't feel like climbing up and down to get different viewpoints." She also just found it difficult and scary to climb down a tree, more than climbing up one. She finally got close to the canopy, where the early newleaf sunlight could reach her without being interrupted by the trees' branches and leaves; she enjoyed it. Her claws dug into the bark of the tree, and her tail began to twitch nervously as she looked down past her tree's branches and to the ground.
She chose a thick branch that intertwined with some of a neighboring tree's branches and began to walk along it slowly until it was no longer safe to simply walk on it. She held on to it, quivering and bunching her muscles for a leap. She jumped, and managed to land in the other tree. The tree shook a bit, and then stood still once more, and she scrambled toward the trunk. She huddled against the tree, her eyes wide with fear and her claws sheathing and unsheathing.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

OOC: Scarlet got out of her tree and padded deeper into the forest.... See my previous post. And I think I might wait till you two find her before posting again.

IC: Scarlet heard them calling out to each other but couldn't make out the words. She saw a small nook by a tree and went over and curled up in it. Slowly she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 pm

OOC: I actually meant "... so Elle and Harsh are in the same tree?" Sorry for the confusion. o.o
And okie.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 pm

OOC: This is confusing... o.o Uhm. Well they're not in the same tree. Harsh jumped onto a different one.

Harsh glanced over at Elle. "Do you want to continue on paw? She could be on the ground." He wouldn't want Elle to hurt herself, let alone be scared and such. He climbed down the tree easily and jumped to the ground, padding over to the tree Elle was in. "Er... need any help coming down? I could catch you." He said awkwardly, not wanting to sound like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 pm

OOC: Okie, sorry. I just wanted to make sure. c:

IC: Elle nodded, and, when she realized he probably didn't see this gesture of approval, she said, "Y-yes, I'd rather do that. She probably is on the ground." Because trees are scary! she added silently to herself. "Well, I don't think you could catch me. Plus... what if you don't catch me?" The young she-cat shivered at thoughts of falling to her death. "N-no, I'll just come down by myself... somehow." Her voice wavered.
She began to climb down the tree in an even more clumsy, unskilled manner than when she was climbing up, and she constantly stopped to look down or hesitate to continue her climb downward. Finally, she reached the ground, but not without taking an unintentional dive into a thorny bush. "Foxdung!" she cursed, thrashing about in the painful plant. "Help?" she squeaked to Harsh.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Harsh nodded, then before going about looking in the woods, noticed Elle fall into the thorny bush and begin thrashing inside of it. "Oh! Uhm, don't move!" He shouted as he dashed over to the plant. Looking around for a space to pull her out, he reached his muzzle in the spiky plant and took hold of her scruff, pulling her out of a gap in the plants. A small thorn had stuck in his cheek and he plopped her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Elle only whimpered in response, but she did as she was told. After she was dragged out of the bush, she flopped onto the ground beside Harsh. Her fur was full of the thorns, and she felt a few in her paw pads. "I'm such a clumsy mouse-brain," she grumbled half to herself but loud enough for him to hear. The young she-cat glanced at her friend, and noticed the thorn in his cheek. "Ouch. I'm sorry about that. Ugh, I'm so stupid." The she-cat sighed, pausing, and then continued, "I'll try to get the thorn out of there..." She got up on stinging paws and began to take ahold of the thorn in her teeth without his permission. "Sorry if this hurts," she muttered as she worked the thorn out of his skin. When she got it out, she spat it on the ground with a bit of blood. "Might sting for a little bit. But you should be fine. I'm sorry," she apologized again, and then looked down at her paws, and lifted one to examine the thorns. She repeated the process she used to treat Harsh's thorn wound.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Harsh winced when the thorn had been taken out of his cheek. "Ow." He said quietly. The stinging pain made him tear. He looked over at Elle. "Need any help with those thorns?" He asked. "That looks painful." He glanced at her wounds with an 'ouch' look.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:59 pm

"I'm sorry," Elle said for the third time. "Maybe we can find herbs for the pain..." After working at a thorn in her pad for a bit, her eyes lifted up to his. "I think I can deal with it... I guess. Thanks anyway." She added with a slight wince, "And it is very painful."
She then sighed, placing her paw on the ground gently. "I can't do this right now. We need to look for Scarlet!" she mewed before she got up. "Let's go. Once we find her, we can then look for herbs for the pain, and I can get the rest of these thorns out of my fur and pads."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Scarlet's eyes drifted open as she heard voices near her. What are they doing? she wondered. Instantly, she regretted it because Wisp's laughter echoed in her head.
Harsh is looking for his big sister. Elle probably wants to kill you so you're out of her way, Wisp told her.
Scarlet tensed, preparing to defend herself in case Wisp was right. "Go pester some one else," Scarlet muttered.
She didn't want to deal with Wisp right now. Wisp, Elle, Harsh.... The three cats she wanted to escape. "Go away Harsh and Elle. Be happy alone," she added.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Harsh nodded in agreement with Elle, and began padding, looking back to see if she was following. He spotted Scarlet across the clearing. "Hey! Scarlet!" He called out to her. "Are you all right?" He began to pad over with a smile.
Hey I wouldn't get get near her if I were you. Probably wants to kill you or perhaps worst. Kill your girlfriend Elle. Wisp taunted.
Harsh's claws flexed. He got slower as he padded over.
What do you mean? Scarlet isn't mad at Elle.... And she's not my girlfriend! Harsh replied.
Oh really? Look again.
Harsh tried to pick out hints that she might not want to be around Elle, let alone him.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Elle hurried to catch up with Harsh and to meet with Scarlet. "Why have you been gone for so long? We've been very worried about you!" Her voice sounded concerned. She nodded after he asked her if she was alright. "Yeah, are you okay?" She slowed her fast walk as she came to Harsh's side.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 am

Scarlet glared at the. "I didn't ask you to come looking for me!" she snapped. "Go away. We all know I'm never gonna belong in your happy little lives. I will always just be the third cat, following you around wishing I could be happy like you. Maybe Wisp stopped talking to you Harsh but I hear her loud and clear!" Her angry words felt good and she wanted to keep going. Sadness added to her emotions, forcing a tear from her eye. She looked at Harsh. "We were supposed to stick together. Fight her off together. Be a family again. We fight a battle Harsh, one Elle can never completely understand. But throw it away if you want. Wisp is never gonna leave me alone so I might as well give in..." With the final words, she launches herself at Elle, prepared to kill to get her brother back and appease Wisp.

(Wow.... Killer post for me)
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 pm

A tear came down Harsh's face at her words. "What are you-" But before he could finish, he saw Scarlet launching herself at Elle. His head spinned. He didn't know what to do. Sure enough, he remembered his promise. I swear on all sanity I have left... The words rang in his mind. In that spare second, he side-stepped in front of Scarlet and unsheathed his claws, ready to defend himself against her attacks. "NO!" He screamed. "I remember. Everything. The promise I made. But you're taking it the wrong way, Scarlet! I never meant to hurt you!" He told her, hackles raised.

Last edited by whispers on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: