Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small young cat, no older than 10 moons wonders around. He has weird calico markings all over his body and his fur is a sticky mess. His back is slumped and his tail is drooped. His eyes are a pail green. He wonders around the area, looking around. He then sits down near a stream. He wrestles with voices in his head and multiple personalities telling him to just end it, stop the pain and suffering right there in that stream. He wades inside and the water comes up to his waist.
Looking down at the water sadly, he slowly begins to give into the voices commands.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com

AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm

He sighs. "That's okay... I'm sure I'll get used to it." He said that but deep inside he wanted some peace tonight. "Good night, I guess.Have a nice sleep, Scarlet." He bends in and licks her on the cheek before squeezing up against the cave wall and closing his eyes."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:37 pm

She smiles as he licks his cheek, feeling a little better. Then she goes to the other cave wall and curls up beside it. "Night Wisp," she murmurs, an old habit she developed.
Good night Scarlet, I'll be in your dreams, Wisp told her.
"Not tonight... Please," Scarlet responded quietly.
She closed her eyes and went to sleep.
In the middle of the night she woke up. She was cold and sweaty but luckily she had dreamed quietly. She slipped out of the cave and sat on the damp grass and waited for morning.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 pm

It was morning, and Harsh snorted out of sleep. "Hmm, wha...?" He looked around and stretched out wide, yawning. He sneezed and looked around the cave. "Scarlet...? Scarlet?" He stood and yawned again. Padding out of the cave, he caught site of her outside the cave. He padded over and nudged her. "Morning. How was your er, sleep?" He looked down at her and smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm

"Full of nightmares. Not that I'm not used to it... I woke up a while ago," Scarlet told him. She shrugged a little and looked at him. "What about your sleep? I didn't wake you up did I?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm

He nods. "I'm sorry..." He sits by her and sighs. "She was in my dreams. It was horrible." He put his chin to the ground and gets up. "Let's go get some food." He shivers and looks at the sky. "It's freezing today. What's going on? The sky... it's so grey." He looks worried and pads by the stream. "Brr...."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

"Maybe we should try to stock up on some food? If it gets too cold all the prey will hide in their cozy dens." Scarlet suggests. She shivers and looks around. "It could be a storm..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm

He nods. "Yeah... You're definitely right. I'll start fishing." He shivers once more and frigidly sticks a paw over the many swimming Minnows. He leans of the very edge of the wet rocks around the stream, concentrating his catch. "I'll get something a little bigger this time maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 pm

She chuckles a little. "Well I'll leave you to it. I'm going to go a little upstream," she tells him. She begins padding away following the river.
This is it, Wisp tells her. You're free to leave. Run Scarlet. Leave the maniac to his own problems.
"I am not leaving my brother Wisp."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:15 pm

His head jerks up at the words and he looks at her through squinted eyes. "W-What?..." "What do you mean?" He asks. He keeps his paw over the stream and watches her. He shivers strongly though he keeps his eyes glued on her.
You see? She doesn't like you. She wants to leave, leave her fool of a brother.But of course, what do you expect?" Wisp insisted.
BE QUIET. I just... need to hear what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Scarlet looks back. "I don't want to scare your fish away and it works better if we aren't side by side... I'll be in view the whole time," she reassures him. She sighs.
Leave him alone Wisp. If you have to bug anyone its me.. Not him. Scarlet insisted.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:24 pm

He nods slowly and refocuses on his fish. He sees a tasty-looking frog and strikes, taking a minnow and a frog at the same time. "Yes!" He congratulates himself and kills each prey with a bite to the neck, setting them down behind him. Turning back to the water, he focuses on another catch, still happy at his double catch.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Scarlet stares at the water but her mind isn't on hunting. No instead Wisp has taken the opportunity to torment her.
Catch a fish you pathetic piece of mouse dung, Wisp hissed. Scarlet jabbed at the water but came up without a catch.
Loser loser! What is your brother going to think?
Again and again Scarlet smash the water with her paw but never caught anything. Wisp kept taunting her, throwing off her aim.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Harsh looked up at her and his eyes widened. "Are you okay?" He looks up at her and turns around to walk over to her. He sat by her. "There isn't much I can do... He sighs and looks at the water, Wisp seeming to pull him down again. "This is no way to live."
Aww feeling sad? The come down to here with me and I'll give you a real good prize for being such a great brother... yeah... dunk your head right into that water and never come up again. That'll feel real nice... Wisp beckoned.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"No.. I don't want to feel like this... She's just messing me up so much.. I can't even fish..." She sighs and looks at him. Tears shimmer in her green eyes. "I can't bear it.. No wonder cats hate me... They think I'm mental and I am"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 pm

He sighs and looks up at her. "What do we do?" He stands and a gush of wind swirls in the air. He yowls at the coldness of it and falls into the stream. "We should get into the c-c-cave..." He shivers. He wades out of the stream, shaking like mad.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

She gets up, shivering. "Yeah, let's get back quick but first we should grab the prey you caught," she says. She is already on her feet and moving downstream fast.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 pm

He nods to her and walks quickly inside the cave. He sits and shivers, chattering his teeth. "D-d-d- did yo-you get i-it?" He shivers. His fur his soaking wt and damp and he watches her through half closed eyes.

OOC: WHY DO I LOVE TORTURING MY CHARRIES SO MUCH? O.O
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

She drops the food on the floor of the cave. "Yes, I got it. Now, are you okay? You must be freezing!" She said and sat near him. She began licking his fur backwards to help warm him up.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 pm

He nods and rubs his paws together, hoping to get warmer. Although his lip trembles, he tries his best to not complain too much. "A-a- are you o-okay?" He mumbles. He scoots against the cave wall and presses his damp back against it.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

She shivers but says, "I'm fine, I didn't fall into a freezing river. I'm just worried about you." It was hard for her to not know how to help. She just kept licking at his fur hoping he'd dry off fast and get warmer.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm

He nodded and kept rubbing hos small paws together. Over time, his heart started beating slower than usual as he began to get drowsy. He was undergoing the first stages of hypothermia. He began to doze off, but he would never wake up again if he did.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 am

"No no no! Harsh don't you dare close those eyes. You have to get warm first. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING!" She yelled at him.
Why is he more important than me? Wisp asked.
"Not now Wisp. He's in trouble, I'll tell you later," Scarlet snapped.
She rubbed Harsh with her paws and kept licking.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

His eyes shot open when she yelled and he groaned, the hypothermia beating down on him hard. He tried his best to keep breathing and his eyes open. " Why d-do we h-have s-su-such bad luck?" He asked Scarlet eyes half opened.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 am

"Because we are stronger than most cats. Because we can make it through. AND YOU AREN'T DYING HERE ON ME!" Her fear of losing him had caused her to go into a bossy yelling mode.
Sorry Scarlet. It's because you two deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

He groaned and sat up. He kept staring straight at the top of the cave so he doesn't close his eyes. "I'm trying Scarlet. I'm trying so hard." His voice breaks and a tear escapes from his eye. Bu- but I-I I'm not giving u-up. For you. F-for us." He looks over at her and sniffles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible   The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The voices in my head are telling me to do something horrible
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: