Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing

Go down 
+11
HalfKitten
Whispers
I Am Cat
VioletMoon
Bandy
Goldy
Raining
Magpie
Blizzard
Ember
Twisted
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

Camp Clearing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Camp Clearing - Page 3 OUTGB

LightningClan's camp is surrounded by brambles and a few trees, and to those who don't know the territory well it is almost impossible to enter without being scratched badly by the thorns (and usually yowling in the process).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 pm

ThunderClaw looked around the clearing in search of his new apprentice, SplatteredPaw. Today he was to start training her.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 am

Splatteredpaw spotted her new mentor, and bounded over to him stumbling in the process. "Hello Thunderclaw!" she smiled widely at him, dipping her head in greeting.

Last edited by Goldy on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

SnowPetal smiled at SplatteredPaw, her tail flicking slowly. "Be careful, don't trip yourself." She chuckled lightly, amused by her enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 pm

The small kitten smiled at her mother before turning to her sister. Yewkit shared the mouse with Dewkit (as she had planned, her sister ended up getting more than she did). She sniffed at the inedible remains of the mouse- bones and fur- and then took the fluffiest bits of fur with her to their nest after burying everything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

(Uh Goldy it's ThunderClaw, not pelt. c;)

"Be careful, SplatteredPaw! I'm very surprised how ambitious you are!" he said to her as he stood up, flicking his tail. "Now, shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:56 pm

(Fixed it. Sorry, I was tired. It was 1am a the time, so. :P)

She nodded towards Snowpetal with a slight smile, and her eyes brightened as her mentor said they were to start training. "Yes!!!" Splatteredpaw exclaimed, then repeated in a more calmer tone, "I mean, yes, please." a grin rested on her muzzle as she finished.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 pm

"Hello everyone." QuiverStar meowed, trotting out of her den. Her tail swished slowly as she scanned the camp and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Apprentice
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm

"Ah?" Emberglow looked over at Quiverstar. "Hello, Quiverstar." She waved her tail.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Larksong's stomach growled with hunger. As she trotted over to the pile she saw what Yewkit had done. She picked out a small rabbit and walked over to a sunny area. "A sweet kit. Still she needs just as much food." The she-cat thought. Larksong took several bites and pushed the rabbit slightly away. "Yewkit. Come here please."

OOC:(PS: I love Yewkits personality :D)
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"Hello, QuiverStar," he said. Then ThunderClaw turned toward SplatteredPaw. "Now. Where do we start... Would you like to learn some fighting techniques first?" he said to her rather inquisitively, as this was his first time mentoring an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 pm

OOC: Thank you, Cat, I love her personality too. :3 She's just as shy as me, yet nicer. xD

IC: Yewkit had sat down outside of the nursery after adding the mouse fur to her nest when she heard Larksong calling for her to come to the older she-cat. She padded over to the other tabby, her eyes wide. She sat down in front of the LightningClan deputy, her body shivering not only because of the cold, but also because she was slightly nervous to be speaking with such a high-ranking cat. "Hi, Larksong," she said, looking up at her, and nodded slightly, as she had seen other cats dip their head respectfully to older cats in the past. She tried not to get distracted by the curious flurries that danced in the crisp, leaf-bare air.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

Larksong's pleasure in the young kit's respectful attitude was evident from the deep purr in her chest. "And hello to you Yewkit." The she-cat meowed softly. The older cat blinked slowly and smiled towards the young cat. "I got this rabbit out thinking I was hungry enough to eat the entire pile, but now I could not eat more if I tried." Larksongs tail swooshed back and forth lazily. "I saw what you did for you sister Yewkit. It is very thoughtful and kind. As a reward for putting others first, " She nosed what was left of the rabbit. "Here. No good deed goes unnoticed Yewkit." She purred. Larksong got up on her feet, nuzzled the young kit's head and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 am

She replied quickly to Thunderclaw with a swift nod of the head. "Alright!" Splatteredpaw grins widely, officially unable to control her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:18 pm

"Oh, thank you, Larksong!" she squeaked after the deputy had done her kind act and started to walk away. Yewkit looked away, embarrassed that she had said her thanks so enthusiastically to the deputy, but she was grateful for the deputy's compassion toward her and the gift. She then blinked at the unfinished rabbit, and ate as much as she could. The pale ginger kitten nosed the remains over to her sister, who wasn't sitting too far off. "Hey, Dewkit, can you come help me finish eating this rabbit?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
VioletMoon
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm

"Sure!" Dewkit squeaked to her sister, apparently still hungry. As she started gulping down the remains of the rabbit, she asked Yewkit, "What's this white stuff that's falling from the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 pm

"Not really sure," Yewkit said and looked up at the flurries, which had started to become a bit larger and quicker as they fell to the ground. The snow was accumulating in the camp and around it. The she-kit curled up beside her sister, and she mewed, "Let's go inside the nursery after we eat the rest of the rabbit. I'll help you bring the rabbit's fur to add to the nest, to make it warmer." She helped eat the rest of the fair-sized rabbit.
Back to top Go down
VioletMoon
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 pm

"Good idea!" Dewkit said after they finished. She took the remnants of the fur to her nest and lined the fur around it. "Mom, what is that white stuff that's falling from the sky?" Dewkit asked Snowpetal.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

OOC: I can make a public thread for general role-play of LightningClan's nursery... sometime. xD

IC: Yewkit followed Dewkit with her share of the rabbit's fur to she, her sister, and her mother's nest in the nursery, and added it to the nest after Dewkit did the same. She padded up to her sister's side and glanced up at Snowpetal with a tiny smile. She was also wondering about the white stuff that was falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 am

Larksong cleared her voice to get the cats attention. "Thunderclaw and Splatteredpaw, come with me on a hunt outing please." She thought for a second. "It wouldn't hurt to mark the borders either."
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:00 pm

"Oh, I guess we could go hunting with you, Larksong. I could maybe teach SplatteredPaw some hunting techniques while we're there.." ThunderClaw smiles at Larksong, and stands up, stretching his front paws out.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Her eyes brightened, "Hunting?!" a wide smile spread across the apprentice's muzzle, showing how excited she really was. Splatteredpaw was also looking forward to exploring their territory, too. And to mark the borders! She thought about what it would be like to find a rouge or a different clan cat on their territory, which made her even more anxious to go.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 pm

SnowPetal let out a purr. "This is snow, my dear. We should probably go into the nursery, before you too catch a cold." She chuckled lightly, standing up.
-
QuiverStar looked up at the sky from where she was sitting, outside of her den. She twitched her whiskers as she watched the snow fall, hoping this leafbare wouldn't bring an outbreak of green cough.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 pm

"Yes, hunting! I'll teach some moves to use when catching prey. They come in handy a lot." ThunderClaw smiled at his apprentice thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Apprentice
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 pm

"Snow?" Emberglow looked up, whiskers twitching. "I'm sure I've enough supplies..."
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

OOC: Twisted, I made a separate thread for the nursery, so we can have our characters talking in there, whenever it's necessary (which will probably be soon, as Snowpetal wants her kits to get inside the nursery, so as they won't get colds x3).
Also, I think our characters were already in the nursery, 'cause, you know, they were adding rabbit fur to the nest. xD I'm sorry if we didn't make that very clear. o.o But I guess we pretend Yewkit and Dewkit went out of the nursery to talk to Snowpetal. x3
I guess I might need to edit my first role-play post in that thread if that's how it happened.

IC: Yewkit's big green eyes lit up with excitement with her new knowledge of "the white stuff that was falling from the sky." "I love snow; it looks so fluffy, and it makes the camp prettier," the kitten mewed cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing   Camp Clearing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next