Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StreamClan Training Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 12550909

A clearing just outside of the river surrounding StreamClan's camp, used for training apprentices in battle.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Cloverpaw rolled over on his belly and stood himself up. "Alright." He suddenly grinned. "Let's do this thang!" He shouted while jumping up and seperating his legs to look defensive.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm

PoppyLight smiled. "Who shall he demonstrate on?" She looked at BurntGlare and flexed her back legs.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm

"Either you or me--whoever is fine," Burntglare replied. "How about you, since Cloverpaw just tried it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:23 pm

"That would be fine; I don't really mind." She flicks her tail and licks her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

"bring it on!" he challenged.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm

She smiles and spreads out her front paws and back legs. Her ear twitches, then she stretches out her paw, knocking Cloverpaw mild force onto the ground. She presses her paws onto him and stands over him, pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:30 pm

"Okay Cloverpaw, now struggle for a moment and then go limp. Make sure Poppylight's grip relaxes before you lunge upwards!" coached Burntglare.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Cloverpaw struggled, got slower, then finally stopped, pretending to be exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 pm

PoppyLight loosened her grip on the apprentice and slowly began to relax.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 pm

When Poppylight has a loose enough grip, Cloverpaw lunged to the side knocking Poppylight off of him. (he didn't pin Poppylight, though. cause he 'lunged to the side'.) "how was that?!"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Burntglare looked at Poppylight, wanting her to assess the apprentice's attempt. He was glad that Cloverpaw was getting the hang of these moves in training, but it was still only training, and was vastly different from fighting for your life against another cat....
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 pm

"Was it good?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 pm

PoppyLight stood and dusted herself off. "A great move, however, I would suggest knocking your enemy forward and pinning them down. This would help a lot in real battle." She steps forward. "Knocking them to the side would barely affect them. Also, putting a lot more force into it would help a lot more in the attack." She blinked and looked at BurntGlare.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 pm

"okay, how do i get in a position where i could have enough force to go straight up? I mean it would be kinda hard when I'm on my back, and i would be pushing hard enough to push another cat." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 pm

"Well, while you're still an apprentice, I'd try not to fight against anyone who's hugely bigger than you. You do have a point," replied Burntglare, pausing to think about the apprentice's question. "You'll definitely have a bit of an edge, because your opponent should be off his guard. Maybe take them by surprise by lunging away at their side, and them knock them over?" He looked at Poppylight, wondering if she had a better suggestion.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm

"Oh! You mean like I would knock them over to the side, but still pinning them down?!" Cloverpaw grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yes, something like that," replied Burntglare, although he wasn't sure if Cloverpaw had understood the point he had been trying to make. "What I'm saying is. . . . You can still escape underneath them by darting off to the side, but also try to scratch their chest or something and take them off guard even more? Then when you're free, they may still be stunned or frazzled by your attack. That's when you knock them and pin them down. Just make sure they don't use the same move on you!" He twitched his whiskers, bemused.

OOC: We should probably get to hunting training at some point. Half, how old is Cloverpaw?
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 am

He bounded into the air and shouted, "I'm ready!" Enthusiastically.

OOC:He is only about six and a half moons.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 pm

"Okay," he said. "We'll try it a few more times until you get it down. Then we can take a break, and maybe move onto hunting training!" said Burntglare, planning aloud. " am getting a bit tired" he admitted, "so let's not train for too much longer." Burntglare pushed the apprentice to the ground again, gently pushing Cloverpaw's shoulders to hold him down. "Try the move on me!" he exclaimed.

OOOC: I'm sorry for any typos. The computer is lagging aand it's prettty hard to type. I think I fixed most of tthem, exxcept for the ones in thiis sectionn, becaause it's juust taking too loong and frankly, I'm too lazy.. >~<
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Cloverpaw struggled instinctively before he remembered not to. He stopped struggling pretending to pant.

OOC: why did you ask ow old he was? O.o
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Burntglare smiled as he watched Cloverpaw forget, then remember, what to do. He flexed his toes, claws still sheathed, and relaxed slightly as Cloverpaw stopped struggling. Gradually Burntglare's hold loosened.

OOC: I wanted to know how long it would be until his warrior ceremony, to make sure we had enough time to get done with all the training.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, I didn't really know how to reply to the last few posts... I guess she was just watching the whole time. I've never really trained apprentices before, or pre-trained.... So please excuse my confusion. D:)

IC: PoppyLight watched the training, nodding quietly to herself as she found a new suggestion and watched the moves take place.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Cloverpaw swiftly wrapped his left paw around Burntglare's flank then he rolled to the right. His ending was not done quite as well. He clumsily pinned his mentor down; he could've easily escaped. "I think it would be easier to pin someone down my own size." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 pm

OOC: That's fine, Whispers. :3

Burntglare nodded and squirmed out of Cloverpaw's grasp, tail lashing somewhat playfully. "Yes, it's always easier to fight someone your own size," he said understandingly. "In a real battle, you should always try to fight another apprentice, especially if you plan on using a move like this one. But it's always best to prepare for the worst circumstances, in case you end up facing them for real. A warrior from another Clan may even try to target you, because they know that their larger size will give them an advantage. But you'll be a good warrior when you're older." He smiled and glanced at Poppylight.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Cloverpaw grinned but then yawned. He tried not to show his exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Training Clearing   StreamClan Training Clearing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

StreamClan Training Clearing
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next