Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streamclan's Medicine cat's den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

Streamclan's Medicine cat's den Empty
PostSubject: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Streamclan's Medicine cat's den Ekain-entrada

Welcome to the Medicine Cat den!

Up above is a small preview of the outside for this strange den, the inside is large enough for the Medicine Cat to store all the herbs and keep the sick cats away from the outside world. Most cat's come here when they are sick or have aches and pains.

Medicine Cat: Flightdirection [Played by Vexinate]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None. [Future MCA will be Deerkit.]

"Any and All Cat's are welcome here if they are in pain or injured. Whether you be rogue or a enemy clan cat Starclan has chosen me to help heal your pain." - Flightdirection
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Deerkit peeked in her, eyes widening as she looked around. She was torn between becoming an apprentice with her sister, or asking to become the MCA. She strolled in, not giving a second thought to the idea that she may not be allowed in here.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 am

He felt the need to wake up from his nap... but Flightdirection was just to comfortable in his nest for that kind of thing. He rolled over and his eyes opened to slits as he checked to see who had entered his den, at first he had thought it was Salixkit because of the small form the intruder had. But as his eye sight cleared and sharpened he realized it was the "scary" sister that she loved so much. With a yawn the Medicine Cat sat right up quickly and without difficulty in one swift movement, sometimes it creeped cats out on how fast he can get up with a struggle. Now his eyes and body was wide awake as he watched the kit look at his wall of herbs as they were stacked up neatly among each other and catagorized into certain piles. He had spent all night sorting them out and cleaning his den while getting rid of some snow that had came into his den by accident. The tom didn't find a need to say anything yet as he watched the kit that was full of curiosity for the Medicine Cat den.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 am

Deerkit saw Flightdirection out of the corner of her eye, and she turned to stare at him. "I didn't do it!" she gasped, her ears flicking forward. She was often expected to be the troublesome sidekick of Salixkit, which she found very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 am

He smirked and stood up from his nest without stretching from his tiredsome nap, "Techniqually you were the one to wake me up, but that can't be helped right?" he chuckled. As his paws carried him towards a ball of moss wetted with water, he lapped up some water quickly and then turned back to Deerkit. "What is it that your in need of ma'am?" Flightdirection went for more of a polite tone then usual, though he was very cheerful like always.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 am

If cats could blush, Deerkit would have done so at that moment. "Salixkit scratched herself... need something to stop bleeding." Something silver caught the light. A spider's web? Deerkit didn't voice that thought. "Hurry up, she's annoying me." Deerkit huffed, then glanced back as she saw her sister waddle into the den, limping, with her right front paw dripping with red liquid.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

"Salixkit.. I predicted you would be the one to get hurt a lot." he sighed and turned around, earlier as Deerkit was talking he noticed her eyes flash towards the spider webs he kept for bleeding wounds like this. Panding over to one that seemed large enough, he reached for it with his paw and yanked it gently down from where it hung. The Medicine cat turned around and padded towards Salixkit and asked, "Now lemme see that paw before I put this on."
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:44 am

Salixkit flinched slightly as she raised her paw, the ugly gash right in between two of her toes. Deerkit gave Salixkit a look that said Don't go off running away without me next time. You're lucky I found you.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

He watched the sisters momentarily before he began to apply the cobweb onto the small wound, "Considering how small the wound is, despite it's massive bleeding, all we need is some cobweb to get rid of the bleeding and to help the wound close. Anything else would just be wasting it, it will close over time, so we don't need any herbs to prevent infection. Just try to not walk to much on it kay'? Oh and I'm sure your tough enough to deal with it, but if it starts stinging or aching come to me and I'll give something to calm it down." he looked at Deerkit. "Make sure she stops doing stupid things... actually wait, that sounds impossible. Make sure you're there when she does do stupid things!" he smiled and sat up straight and looked down at both kits, Almost apprentices if you ask me, they're losing their kit fur as well. "So you can atleast bring her back here so I can fix her up."
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

Deerkit sighed loudly. "I'll try my best to keep her alive." she said dramatically. "Wait, it still stiiiiiiiiiiiings." complained Salixkit, giving her paw a little shake.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:50 am

"Please do the best that you can, this clan may need her in the future." he looked around and then gave a small grin towards Salixkit, "You sure you what some medicine to help with that?" Flightdirection had an unsure look on his face on how she would like the herb he was about to give her, he remembered his first reaction when he was younger and how he detested anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 am

Deerkit sensed this would be an amusing scene for her, so she casually said, "Why not? It'll ease your pain, Salixkit. Plus, how could any leaf or plant hurt you, Salix?" Salixkit grinned, "Yeah, I'm super tough. Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am

His deep blue gaze deepened and brightened at the same time as he turned around with a smile to retrieve some Marigold leaves, they weren't in season. But he had made sure to stock up and keep them in a place where they can stay dry and healthy. Placing them gently in his mouth he began to chew on it slowly and he even grabbed some poppy seeds just to play around with Salixkit; turning back around he faced Salixkit and dropped the Poppyseeds down before spitting the chewed up leaves into his paw. He gently raised her paw up and placed the small amount that he chewed onto the wound, it usually helped to get rid of the sore feeling she had at the moment. Flightdirection pushed the poppyseeds towards her as he redressed the wound with more cobweb. "If you want to go rest to sleep off the remaining pain, take two of these and head off to dream land." he said as he finished up doing his work. As always he did it neatly as if it were a work of art, to him it was something that was to be done right. Sloppyness was not an option in his book.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 am

Deerkit piped up, "I think she needs a few more." Salixkit rolled her eyes and flinched slightly as the leaves were pressed into her paw. After lapping up the poppy seeds, her vision became a bit fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

"You're right..." he mewed as he turned around and picked up one more poppyseed, "I'll just give her one more... for safety measures. Don't want her to easily wake up." he dropped the third poppy seed infront of the Salixkit gently. Then he looked over at Deerkit, "So if you were so interested on helping your sister, why didn't you run in here screaming my name instead of gazing around at my herbs?" he asked with a curious like smile. Flightdirection's eyes cut towards Salixkit and he just knew that she might need some help back to the Nursery to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 am

Salixkit lapped up the last poppyseed and became even more dizzy. Deerkit eyed Flightdirection and huffed, "Because if I did, others would get suspicious and annoy me with stupid questions. I don't want that. Plus you were sleeping, genius." Salixkit glanced at Deerkit, then collapsed. Deerkit blinked and looked down at her sister. "Good luck carrying her." she scoffed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 pm

He winked and bowed low towards Deerkit, "Why thank you Deer, I'am quite the genius am I not?" he padded towards the small form of Salixkit, "I can't believe that you to will be apprentices soon, Deerkit. Before I take Salixkit, would you like to talk?" his eyes turned towards her and he placed his gaze on her and sat down, now facing her. Flightdirection wondered if his dream were correct, usually as a Medicine Cat you would be in contact with Starclan frequently. Lately he's been getting hints and now he wonders if they are true or not, hopefully it's not just my imagination and it is Starclan telling me that I need a apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 pm

"Um, sure." Deerkit said, a bit nervous. Was Flightdirection going to bust her for sneaking out? She had only gone a few steps out of camp, and she did find Salixkit snoozing, with her paw bloody. Deerkit sat down slowly, then settled her gaze on Flightdirection.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:27 pm

He let out a breath before continuing on, "Well, have you ever thought about becoming a Medicine Cat?" he didn't want beat around the bush. He went straight forward like his old mentor had done, except Falconwing was a bit harsher and threatened to tell Frostbite if Flightdirection didn't say yes to becoming his apprentice. This wasn't a offical question on asking if she would be his, but it was a start. He wanted to find out if she was having any dreams lately or felt a connection to this den, if she felt like she needed to be in here like he had as a kit sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Deerkit's ears twitched in surprise. "Are you mocking me?" she sniffed. After a slight pause, she piped again, "Um, yes, I actually have." Salixkit would burst out laughing right about now. Deerkit glanced down at her knocked out sister and imagined stomping on her tail.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

"No I wasn't mocking you.." he was a bit surprised by that question, but he wasn't surprised by what she said next. A small smile over came his soft and knowledgable features. "Well then! I think Starclan has chosen you to train under my wing." he chuckled at the small little joke he had made, only he and Falconwing would've understood that one. Flightdirection only said it because his name begins with Flight, like a bird taking off for it's first flight practice of the day. "Would you like to become a Medicine Cat and learn about herbs so you can one day protect your clan?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

"Under your wing?" scoffed Deerkit, but then realized what he was saying. "Sure, why not." the kit decided, then glanced at Salixkit and prodded her with her paw. "When exactly will she wake up?" asked Deerkit suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

"No clue, it varys from how large the cat is and the quantity of what I gave her... maybe a little passed sundown." he stood up and picked up Salixkit gently by the scruff of her neck, "Hey Deerkit, I'm going to let you think about what I asked, for at least three more days. After that I'll tell our leader about it on the third day if your answer remains a yes." he said clearly through Salixkit's fur, "Now come on and let's bring her to the nursery, show me where you guys sleep so I can lay her down." Flightdirection knew that with any other kit that hadn't had poppyseeds, they would've woken up because of the movement his jaw was making as he spoke. But Salixkit remained asleep and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:05 pm

"Alright." agreed Deerkit as she hopped neatly out of the medicine cat den. It was quite amusing to see her sister in that state, but she said nothing as she bounced towards the nursery.

(Continue in the Nursery? :D)
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 pm

ooc| Of course! c;

He nodded and padded after her as she led the way, his paws openly stepping on snow as they both exited out of his den. Next leafbare I will place something in front of my den opening, to keep the cold air and snow out better. he told him self. He would have to do it soon, he knew he wasn't going to remember what he said in the near future.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamclan's Medicine cat's den   Streamclan's Medicine cat's den Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamclan's Medicine cat's den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next