Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medicine Cat's Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Mood : Tired

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:01 am

ADMINSTRATORS, MODERATORS, AND RP MODERATORS MAY DELETE THIS TOPIC IF AMBERLEAF (BLUESTAR3434) WISHES TO MAKE IT HERSELF.

Medicine Cat's Den Devil-s-den-is-a-sink

The medicine cat of the clan stores his/her herbs in this den; as he/she also sleeps in it.

-"Hello?" Silverfur's voice echoed across the den that was empty. As she had looked around and didn't see Amberleaf, she sat outside near the entrance of the den, waiting for her to return. Her paw was still dripping blood, but not so rapidly then. She just sat there and waited, listening to the songs of nature.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Wrenstar entered the camp, her guard still up since that encounter with Buzzard. She dragged a paw across the ground, lost in her own frustration. "Everyone's up to something," she muttered to herself, well aware of the paranoid nature of the thought. That Buzzard didn't seem like the sort of cat to respect boundaries.
She looked up, spotting Silverfur near the entrance of the medicine cat den. "Oh, hello, Silverfur," she meowed, the noticed a small bloody trail that led to Silverfur's paw. She hurried over, forgetting Buzzard for the moment. "What happened?! Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:58 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just stepped on a berry bush thorn..." she lifted her paw to show a long, thick thorn poking out of her biggest paw pad, the edges encrusted with dry blood. "Have you spotted Amberleaf?" she asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Wrenstar winced when she saw the thorn. "Ouch. That's a big one." She shook her head at the mention of Amberleaf. "No, I haven't. She was still by the border the last I saw her."
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 pm

(I was gone again XP I cant get on on weekdays)

Amberleaf padded over to her den then seeing Silverfur injured.She saw the huge thorn stuck in her ad and briefly went in her den to get herbs."This might hurt " She said.Then she carefully grabbed the thorn between her teeth and pulled it out.She then put a poultice of cobwebs and goldenrod on the pad and demanded "Stay in my den tonight and you are only allowed to go as far as the camp entrance."Then she went of to her den to collect her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 pm

The tiny kit wobbled in, stopping to give a sickly sneeze. His ribs poked out of his tattered pelt and his eyes were dull and tired. His scent was unrecognizable and very strange indeed. He could barely stand on his own four paws without toppling over. He whimpered up at AmberLeaf as he tried to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Wrenstar followed behind the kit, looking with concern as it stumbled on the dirt. "Er, Amberleaf?" she called out, hoping the medicine cat wasn't busy. "I found this kit on the border. Wasn't sure what to do with it." She sat near the entrance of the den and curled her tail around her paws uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Amberleaf's ears pricked and said "Oh the poor thing. Wrenstar get it some Freshkill."Amberleaf started licking the kit's fur and warming it up. She ran and got some strength herbs and started to check for any wounds.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:36 pm

The tiny kitten protested AmberLeaf's tendings with a squeak here and there. There was only one large cut on his pelt: a small gash where some fur had been ripped out as well, probably from some barbed wire. "Where am I?" He managed to mewl.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:35 pm

"You are at Streamclan. You are safe here.Now,"She mewled soothingly as she grabbed some comfrey, cobwebs,chervil,and Burdock Root.She carefully applied the herbs in a poultice and said "This might sting"
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:50 am

The kit squealed dramatically. "Ow!" and tried to bat the poultice away, but his tiny paws were too frail and he just fell over from imbalance. He whimpered pathetically and looked up at AmberLeaf.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Wrenstar watched for a moment before realizing that Amberleaf had spoken to her. She shook herself, refocusing on the situation at hand. "R-Right. Fresh-kill," she said. "I'll get it some." She disappeared and a few seconds later returned with a small fish. "Will this do?"
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:44 pm

"Yes.Now eat little one.And stop flopping around like a fish out of water."She nudged the fish close to the kits mouth and turned to Wrenstar "He will have to stay here and heal up for a day or two.I need you to find a queen willing enough to take care of him when he's ready.Also I would announce to the clan about him coming here."Amberleaf then told Wrenstar "You are free to go now"And turned to the kit "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Wrenstar hesitated before speaking. "I don't think we have any nursing queens. Does it still need milk?" She shifted her paws, flattening an ear. She felt oddly uncomfortably around kits, kind of stiff and awkward--like everyone was watching her and judging her to see how she acted around kits: stiff and awkward. She bit her lip and hoped she didn't look as weird as she felt.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Amberleaf sized up the kit and said "He is probably is about ready for fresh kill."She then thought He can't be at least 5 moons(Sorry if I was wrong)We did give him freshkill earlier....
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 pm

"Im Ember." He coughed. His unhealthily tiny frame shook violently as he did so. He did his best to frown over at WrenStar. "Him." He whimpered. "Im a him." he stuck out a lip in a somewhat pout.
He then sniffed at the fish and didn't know what to do for a follow up. He tried to lick it and softly gnaw but reeled back, making a disaproveing face seeming to say "what in StarClans name is this?"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:24 pm

"Ember. Him," Wrenstar repeated in a mumble. She couldn't help but smile at the kit's reaction to the fish. "That's food," she replied. "I'm guessing you're not old enough for it." She glanced for a moment at Amberleaf, knowing full well they didn't have any nursing queens in StreamClan. They might be able to round someone up, but there were few couples and she would never force anything like that. "Can you at least try to eat it?" she asked, a little impatient, wanting to get out of the kit's company and into that of others her age.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:47 pm

He looked up at her and stamped his foot as well as he could. "I don't like "food". It's yucky!" He stuck his tongue out, but thought about it. He guiltily looked at his paws, re-thinking his accusation. "Well...Maybe I can try it...But I won't like it!" The little kittens stubborness was peeking through the blanket of sick.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Silverfur saw the kit, and as it walked into the den she poked her head in from the side. Her ears perked up in a different position, hearing all that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:25 pm

A side of Wrenstar's muzzle curved up in a smile at the kit's response. "If I find something better, you can have it," she said. She was beginning to get over her nervousness now, but still would rather be out hunting than talking to a kit. She glanced at the nursery entrance and saw Silverfur there. "Hi, Silverfur," she meowed, turning slightly and rising to her paws. "Found a kit on the border. This is Ember." Wrenstar flicked her tail in his direction, then took a few steps until she was just outside of the nursery. "I had better announce this to the Clan," she said, heading towards the Reedpile.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:10 am

Ember gave a cough of acknowledgement to SilverFur, then sat down in a corner of the den, looking worn out and exhausted. He gave a yawn as he tried not to close his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 pm

"Hello Ember," Silverfur said to the tiny tom, with a smile on her muzzle. "I'm Silverfur." she paused, looking at the fish at the paws of Ember, and said, "Have you ever seen your mother?" Curiosity flicked in her eyes as she said it.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Amberleaf nodded in agreement "It is strange that you just show up randomly on our border." She said concerned."Were you a kittypet?"Amberleaf stood up and silently cursed."I need someone to go get me marigold we're running low.It helps to prevent infection."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:27 pm

"You can go and get some, Amberleaf. I will watch over Ember for now until you return," Silverfur offered. She looked over to Amberleaf, looking for any sign of approval.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Amberleaf thought for a moment before replying "Ok but come get me if anything goes wrong."Amberleaf walked out of her den and towards the river.I hope she can manage it might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medicine Cat's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat's Den   Medicine Cat's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat's Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next