Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay

Go down 
+7
SmoulderButt
Shakespeare
Star
Twisted
Goldy
Whispers
PurpleGiraffes<3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PurpleGiraffes<3
Kit
PurpleGiraffes<3

BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

BoulderClan

Welcome to the BoulderClan camp! It's well protected and is located at the center of BoulderClan's rocky forest territory. As you enter, the freshkill pile is right in the middle, and around the sides are the different dens: the leader's den, the medicine cat's den, the warriors' den, the apprentices' den, and the nursery. Opposite the entryway is the nursery.

--

Charredstar rose early, stretching and emerging from his den. Looking around, he noticed a few other BoulderClan cats waking as well. The leader was proud; once he had been the fatherless kit of a rogue. He had been taken in by BoulderClan, and now he was its leader. The clan seemed to be doing well, the tom mused to himself, pleased.

((Wasn't sure how to start this, but go ahead and post whatever camp roleplay you want here :3))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 am

Blazingkit watched them burrow in the snow and shook her head. Every BoulderClan cat knew to keep their pelts at least fairly warm- playing in the snow was one thing, but burrowing in it? The rocks below their paws would suck what warmth there was left right out of them. She rolled her eyes and followed anyway; the tunnel was already burrowed, she wouldn't have to get her paws too cold removing the snow. She wanted to catch up with them and let them know to warm up while also still playing their game. She crawled through the tunnel, getting to the other side. She wondered how they could have burrowed all of the way through without stopping- though she knew the snow was thinning out. "Wait, you two, you need to warm your paws up before we do anything else." She spoke clearly, and without joking, as she appeared out of the tunnel.

(Oh wow I just realized that we both contradicted Patch- sorry bro. But it's all good XD)
Back to top Go down
hellofriends
Kit
hellofriends

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 am

Patchkit grimaced and looked over at Smoulderkit. Now that she thought about it, her paws were freezing. "Yeah, of course we need to warm our paws!" she meowed with an embarrassed smile, already curling up into a ball and tucking in her paws as best as she could. With a more mischievous grin, she suggested, "Maybe when we see someone bigger than us sleeping we can take turns standing on them."

[[Yeah, no worries uvu]]

Back to top Go down
SmoulderButt
Kit
SmoulderButt

Location : Big Blue Box off the coast of Raxicoricofallipatorious

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 am

(not sure whats going on but... k)
"Hah! I'll stand on you" Smoulderkit purred as he playfully placed his paws on Patchkit. He settled down beside her and twitched his whiskers. "So, Blazingkit. You know a lot about BoulderClan don't you?"
(imma go to sleep. blaa)
Back to top Go down
http://sylarsushicat.tumblr.com/
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:51 am

(You're silly XD)

Blazingkit wrinkled her nose at Smoulderkit's actions, then perked her ears up at his comment. "Yes, I suppose I do. One thing I should have warned you about is to keep your fur warm in the winter. The rocks literally take the heat off of your body- it's weird" She blinked, wondering for how long Patchkit would stand his paws on her.

(Goodness me too if we have bowling tomorrow I'll have to get up at not 10 o'clock *.*)
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:59 pm

"Oh, um, Hi there," DrizzleKit blinked, looking at the new kit curiously. "Where did you come from?" xD
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Blazingkit blinked in surprise when she saw Drizzlekit talking to one of her siblings (are you talking to Patch or Smoulder? XD). "Drizzlekit!" She darted toward her friend, skidding to a stop, splashing snow all over the russian blue. "That's for calling me a mouse!" She grinned, then hid behind her brother. "What are you doing up and out here?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm

(Ahh Seedkit's just wandering off by now, I'd think. xD)

Seedkit smiled faintly at Blazing's siblings, who he didn't know very well. His whiskers twitched in amusement when he saw Blazingkit splash snow all over Drizzle. Turning back and resting his gaze on the two other kits he hadn't met before, he meowed, "Oh, hi, both of you." Seed's muzzle had a friendly smile gathering upon it as he finished greeting them.
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 pm

(Sorry bro D: It's been a few days since Blazing left the camp- no one replied so I just kinda... Rp'd more *.* I thought it might be enough time for you guys to do things XD...?)

Blazingkit spotted Seedkit and grinned happily- her friends and her siblings were all together! She wondered how her brother and sister would feel about being discovered so easily by the two BoulderClan kits; and she also hoped that they could all become friends. "Seedkit, Drizzlekit," She was being wary of Drizzlekit, still hiding behind Smoulderkit in case her russian blue friend tried to get revenge on that volley of snow, "Meet my brother and sister; Smoulderkit and Patchkit." She introduced them with a level voice; trying not to act too excited.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Copperear, who was just finished shaping up his star, stopped suddenly. "Ummm, Kits, I have to go. Take care of each other! I'll be right back!" He had scented a loner's scent drifting to camp; and he was off to protect the Clan... with his life. I could tell this one is gonna put up a fight... he though to himself.

(LOL he's gonna like get majorly hurt so sorry for the drama xD)
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 pm

(Aha, it's alright. ;) And whispers, I think what you and Yancy put together will be interesting. :D)

He nodded as Copperear left, and his eyes widened slightly at what Blazingkit had said, but his look of surprise was not very noticeable. "Oh, they're your siblings...!" he put together as she introduced them. Glancing from Blazingkit to her siblings, Seed felt more comfortable now that he knew. "Well, then... it's nice to meet both of you!" Seedkit smiled, his eyes resting on Smoulderkit and Patchkit.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 pm

(Okay Goldy. And thanks. I'm excited myself! :DD)
Back to top Go down
SmoulderButt
Kit
SmoulderButt

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 am

Smoulderkit dipped his head to Seedkit and Drizzlekit "I see you and my sister are well acquainted." He quickly hid behind a rock as Copperear spoke to them. He wasn't going to risk giving up their game quite yet. "I-It's nice to meet you." He stuck close to his sisters, still unsure about the cats that made up BoulderClan, even if they were kits like himself.
Back to top Go down
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"Oh, um. Nice to me you too!" DrizzleKit mewed, revealing a grin.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

"Yes, nice to meet you too..." he echoed, smiling slightly. Seedkit flicked an ear, looking towards Smoulderkit.
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 am

Blazingkit perked her ears up, listening to her friends talk. She peered up over the rock they were standing by and looked out at the camp. "We should go, if we're going on this adventure. Do you two want to join us?" She asked, looking to Seedkit and Drizzlekit.
Back to top Go down
SmoulderButt
Kit
SmoulderButt

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Smoulderkit looked around at Blazingkit's friends and flattened his ears. He didn't really know how to talk to other cats... he'd always been really close to his sisters but rarely any other cat. He looked down at his paws. It was a new environment with unfamiliar cats and scents. Sure, it wasn't bad but it was just not what he was used to. He stepped forward and pressed his face into Blazingkit's side.
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Blazingkit's ears perked up in surprise when Smoulderkit pressed his face into her fur; she still wasn't used to sibling affection, not after she lost her memory. She didn't move away from him though, instead she turned and nudged him with her head. Blazingkit wondered what was up, but she didn't ask because she didn't want to bring too much attention to him- especially if attention was what was causing him to act so shy.
Back to top Go down
SmoulderButt
Kit
SmoulderButt

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Smoulderkit suddenly backed away, remembering his sister wasn't the same. He hoped she didn't feel uncomfortable with him acting so close. "So... uh. You said something about an adventure?" He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Blazingkit swiveled her ears, she tried to look the opposite of uncomfortable to assure him that it wasn't awkward- she honestly didn't mind. She turned full-body to him and grinned. "Yeah! Let's go." She looked to Patchkit and he friends. "You guys stay here, unless you want to come, we'll do a perimeter check. I bet we can get out of camp!" She was feeling aventurous; she wanted something to do. Blazingkit had already explored the camp, she wanted to see outside now, and if they went out, they wouldn't go far and wouldn't be out long, so she didn't think that they would get caught.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Seedkit blinked slowly, "But what if one of the warriors catch us? What if Charredstar catches us?" his whiskers twitched nervously, but the cream tabby's eyes flittered over to the way out and in of the camp. To see soome of their territory before being apprentices would be so cool! he realized mentally.
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Blazingkit turned and grinned at Seedkit. "He won't! Charredstar isn't even in the Camp, I don't think. He must be out hunting or something, so if he comes to the Camp from hunting, we'll know about it. So we can hide or sneak back in before he sees us! It's simple, really." She flicked her tail and her whiskers. Though her plan had many holes, she thought she sounded pretty convincing.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 am

He nodded slowly, a small, mischievous grin forming on his muzzle. Her plan did the trick, and convinced Seedkit they would not get caught by any of the older cats. "Oh, okay! We should leave now, then..!" Seedkit hopped up to his paws, glancing at all of his friends excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 pm

(I was hoping to give everyone else time to reply but... *.*)

Blazingkit hopped up beside Seedkit. "Alright! We can't climb out to any secret entrances; it's too icey! We'll have to get through the entrance. Someone should distract the warrior who is keeping watch- and then we'll all go through! Of course, the kit who's distracting the warrior will have to find a way to sneak past..." The little she-kit went deep into thought. "I'll distract em'! I'll get out someway, and then I'll meet you guys some tail-lengths away from the entrance; how's that sound?" She had a plan for distracting the warrior on watch. (Crap now we need a warrior on watch let's just pretend they exist XD)
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

(I could contribute Copper. :3 He could be around. :DD)
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 pm

(Oh, could you, whispers? :D)

Seedkit nodded, glad he wasn't going to be the one distracting the warrior. He would be too nervous to say anything to try and distract some other cat, especially a warrior. "Okay, that sounds good.." trying to cover his nervousness, he smiled at her. The thought of being caught outside of camp made a small chill run down his spine. He wanted to explore badly, but feared of getting caught. What would happen if we got caught? Maybe we'd have to pick ticks out of elders' fur, or what if... what if Charredstar decided we couldn't be apprentices ever? thinking this, he held his breath for a moment. Even if the last inference wouldn't happen, obviously, Seed didn't have any knowledge about how the ways of moving up to a new rank worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay   BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BoulderClan Camp- General Roleplay
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next