Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightningclan Border

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Lightningclan Border Empty
PostSubject: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 pm

This is the border of Lightningclan. Here cats usually come to mark the territory or even hunt. They prey here is very large in numbers and hunts have a greater chance of being fruitful.

(Spoiler for size)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Jaggedleaf creeps near a tree, glancing over it few times. "Over here." He whispers to Cloud who should be close behind him. "The clan camp should be just over the border. Just a few more fox-lengths." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Cloud, who was just behind him, looked towards where he said the camp was. "A foxlength? What's that?" she asked quietly, confused. She crouched down behind him, then also asked, "Why should we be quiet? Won't your clan members be happy to have a visitor?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:35 pm

He shakes his head. "No... Not your type of visitor... Come on, we have to keep moving." He stands up and goes closer to the camp. Now all the cats in it can be seen clearly. "Do you see them?" He points to all the cats in the clearing with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Coming up to where Jagged was, she peered down into the camp, her eyes widening. "Wow! That's a lot of cats." Cloud had never seen so many cats in one place. "What do you mean, my type of visitor?" blinking, she turned towards Jagged and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:20 pm

He sighed and looked at the ground. "You know, you're a kittypet. Clan cats don't really... like... your type of cat. And if a cat found out that I let you see this... there's no telling what they would do to me. Nothing to you, of course. I think..." He glances back at the cats worriedly. "Are you ready to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 pm

She opened her mouth to ask another question, but all that came out was a confused sigh. "I guess..." Cloud mumbled, taking one more look down at the clan cats. Could they really be that mean of cats, to punish Jagged for just letting me see something exciting for once? Why can't I just charge down there, and greet everyone? A frustrated frown rested on her muzzle as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 pm

He looked down at the ground and sighed, looking at her as she turned away. He tried to say something comforting, but in result just bit his lip. I really shouldn't have said that... now I've caused a problem. He padded next to her. "Hey... I'm sure they don't hate you... it's just... in our nature. I don't hate kittypets. I see nothing wrong with them. But for a long time, that's what the clan cats think."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 pm

"Yet I can't make them change their minds about us? That we aren't as bad as they think?" Cloud kicked a rock to the side out of anger, which was a mood that rarely came about Cloud. But the fact that just because she was different made her limited to something made her mad. The rock slid down and into the camp, a trail of dirt, pebbles, and other small particles following. She turned towards the way the rock fell, and flattened an ear as rocks made a noticeable sound when scraping against each other. "Oh no," she whispered, turning towards Jagged frantically. "I-What-" she began to panic, not wanting what Jagged had said would happen if she was found.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 pm

BirdFlight's ears pricked and a rock hit her on the back she looked around to make sure it was just her imagination and then went out of the camp to check it out, "Who's up here?" She sees Jaggedleaf and her eyes narrow as she sees a strange cat next to him, "JaggedLeaf who is that?" She caught the sent for twolegs, "A kittypet? What is the meaning of this?" She tries to stay calm and find out the story before she jumped to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Jaggedleaf stepped back. "I- I was just," He glances over at Cloud and back at Birdflight. "I was showing this kittypet around the- the clan territory." He inhales deeply and looks back up at Birdflight.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Cloud gulped, looking at the other clan cat. What have I done? she thought, eyes wide. Her fur prickled, fearing for what would happen to Jagged. This is all my fault. If only I hadn't been so... so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

"Why? What does she need to see about the clan and their territory? All we know she might give this information to our enemies and then what? " BirdFlight looks at Cloud and notices she was scared and didn't seem like to much trouble but she needed to tell Jaggedleaf the cautions of letting some unknown cat in the land. She growled, "Do you even care about the well beings of this clan?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

He looked at the ground. "Yes, I do! Just because she's a kittypet doesn't mean she'll cause harm to the clan!" A small frown appeared on his muzzle. "She might not be involved in anything." "I've served the clan this long. Why would I betray it now?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Her gaze went from the other clan cat to Jagged, her eyes still wide as moons. Though Cloud kept her mouth shut, not wanting to say the wrong thing. She shivered frighteningly, wanting to cover her head with her paws and make this be over. She'd never forgive herself if something terrible happened to him -- what did he mean when he said something bad would happen? Would they kill him? Cloud became even more worried as she thought of what may happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan Border   Lightningclan Border Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningclan Border
Page 1 of 1