Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LightningClan's hunting moorland

Go down 
+5
Blizzard
I Am Cat
Yancy
Sunset
Raining
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raining
Kit
Raining

LightningClan's hunting moorland Empty
PostSubject: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:25 am

a stretch of moor, for hunting
Back to top Go down
http://3picklebutt.wix.com/myprofiles
Sunset
Kit
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

DawnSong ran into the moor. She wanted to catch something. She was determined. She heard a rustle and looked behind her. There was a huge leaf. DawnSong tried to catch the leaf as it scurried, almost as if it were concealing an animal.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 am

A sharp wind tugged greedily at the feline's fluffy fur. Golden eyes flashing, Kotone whipped around, a pleasant smile on her relaxed face. A loner she was, but in this part of the territory, the breeze was quite lovely!
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Larksong padded along silently, found a less snowy area and waited for the rest of her patrol.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

ThunderClaw walks into the moor, and waited for his apprentice to arrive after him. "Hello again, Larksong." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
I Am Cat
Kit
I Am Cat

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 pm

The shecat purred at him. "Hello Thunderclaw. How has being a mentor been going? Is Splatteredpaw learning quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Splatteredpaw dashed after her mentor, her paws thumping loudly on the frosted-over ground. She didn't know better, but most likely had scared off any prey in the part of territory they were in. Skidding to a stop in front of her mentor, her eyes glowed excitedly. "I'm here!" announcing this, a wide grin spread a bit too widely across her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

"Hi there, SplatteredPaw, glad to see you." ThunderClaw said happily. He turned to Larksong and meowed, "I haven't taught her much yet, I was planning to teach her some fighting techniques or hunting techniques while we were here with you. It's a nice open space, and maybe we can practice with some prey, if SplatteredPaw here didn't scare it all off." ThunderClaw purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 am

"O-oh!" she laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Splatteredpaw apologized quickly, though her eyes and mind were someplace else. They were taking in the scenery around them. She had never been outside of camp before, so all of this was fascinating for her. "In New-leaf and Green-leaf, this will all look different, won't it?" her gaze scoured the area as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

"Oh, it's quite alright. Some small rodents will probably be back in here soon." ThunderClaw said to his apprentice. "And yes, it should. Everything won't have snow or ice on it, and it should be warmer. It'll be nice." He smiled at SplatteredPaw as he said this, and sat down. He flicked his tail as he watched a crisp leaf flutter across the frosty grass.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am

She nodded, finally resting her light amber gaze back onto her mentor. "When'll we start training-wait, we should explore the territory! Can we? Please?" Splatteredpaw asked eagerly, kneading her paws anxiously on the cool ground. Her eyes bright, she thought of all the places that she would - hopefully - get to explore.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:21 pm

"Oh, well, I guess. Where to first?" ThunderClaw smiled at SplatteredPaw and stood up, arching his back to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 pm

(There aren't any places other than the camp and all the stuff in it, dens, the training area, and the hunting moorlands, which is where we are already... o.O)

She blinked, "Hmm... I'm not sure! But wherever, I just want to go someplace new." everywhere was new to her at the moment, so anywhere at all would be fun to her. Splatteredpaw looked around excitedly, wondering which direction they were to go in.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Sparksong padded in and opened her mouth to see if she could scent some prey.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 pm

JaggedLeaf was in front of her, glancing back. "So, think this is a good spot? Seems like a pretty good place." He sniffed the air and looked around, trying to spot some prey.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:25 pm

"I think it's fine." She dropped into a Hunting crouch and spotted a mouse padding across the roots of a tree. SparkSong adjusting he position and pounced on top of the helpless creature swiftly biting its neck to finish it off. She then gave a silent prayer to StarClan thanking it for its life.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 pm

He nodded and looked around, wondering to himself what to catch. He spotted a fat Badger, big enough to bite an apprentice or even a warrior. He growls and flattens his ear. "We better chase that Badger away. He bit his lip in frustration at the site of the black and white figure in the distance then turned towards the she-cat next to him, a worried look in his eyes.

Last edited by whispers on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot t put a i in the in. xD)
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Sparksong jumped in horror. "A badger?!" she asked.

OOC: You're kind of acting as if a badger is not that big of a deal. (in my opinion) Also, did you ask Dreamer Goldy or magpie permission for there to be a badger?
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

OOC: Why do I need permission? Do I? And ummm, I'll edit that post...
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm

OOC: You won't get in trouble or anything. You just need to get someone to rp it.

"H-How did a badger get in here?!" she whisper-shouted to him making sure no to make the strong creature notice and attack them. "I'm acting like a kit aren't I?" Sparksong said unconvincingly. "I- should we attack it? Or try to escape? If we just flee that would give it a chance to get to the camp." she gulped realizing that attacking it would mean they might lose their lives, but if not it could get to the camp and harm the kits. Or any cat!
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm

He huffed and puffed out his fur, tail lashing nervously. "We- We should take our chances and attack it." His eyes were wide and his breathing sped up, realizing the decision he just made. "Glancing at her from the corner of his eye, he made sign language with his ears asking her if she approved.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Sparksong made an unsure nod, then raced after her. She didn't really want to fight it, but she couldn't let her clanmate fight alone. Her hackles raised on her flank and she snarled at the black and white figure.
Back to top Go down
Disaster/Enemy
Kit
Disaster/Enemy

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

The badger turned to the 2 cats and snarled, it's two sharp front teeth showing. growling, it rushed towards the two cats and leaped towards Sparksong, flexing it's claws.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:04 pm

She yelped and dashed out of the way as fast as she could. Her eyes grew wide. "Help! Somebody come! There's a badger!" She shrieked but she didnt flee.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Jaggedleaf yowled and fell backwards. Quickly jumping to his paws, he made a risk and bit the badger on the tail, rearing back his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightningClan's hunting moorland   LightningClan's hunting moorland Empty

Back to top Go down

LightningClan's hunting moorland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next