Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuskClan Camp Clearing

Go down 
+9
WebPaw
FoxSpark
I Am Cat
Holo
HalfKitten
Raining
Blizzard
OwlTalon
Goldy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 Images21
Most cats of DuskClan will be found here. It's the main area where they can talk and such.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ember
Apprentice
Ember

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:18 pm

(It's fine. ^^ It happens every so often, ya know?)

Owlscreech jumped slightly as Applepaw spoke to him, as he hadn't really been listening to anything around him, only pretending as he was lost in though. "W-what should you do? I uh... I don't know... S-since you're only an Apprentice, you can't g-go hunting on your own... I could take you if you really wanted to go...." He nervously shuffled his paws.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 pm

(Thanks, Half. ;3)

Blizzard walks into the clearing from the fresh-kill pile. Seeing Applepaw and OwlScreech, he pads over and smiles. "Hi, guys!" he says cheerily. He sits down near them and says, "How's it goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Apprentice
Ember

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 am

Owlscreech looked at Blizzard quietly and softly sighed, flicking his tail. "I-it's going fine, t-thank you. And how about you? How i-is going for you? Applepaw and I w-were just talking about h-hunting..." He looked between the two other cats, and wrapped his tail around his paws again.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am

"Yeah! I want to go hunting! It'll be fun!" She bounded next to blizzard joyfully. "Or maybe we can go and spy on Boulderclan! And we'll see what evil things they are planning to do next! I bet they're planning an evil attack on us. But we can go and and stop them!" She jumped up and down then sat down again with her tail curled around her paws. She blinked tightly and her ear flicked as a sharp pain hit her head again. Applepaw tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Blizzard looked at OwlScreech. "Things are going pretty good, thank you." he turned to ApplePaw and meowed, "That might be a little dangerous for just an apprentice, Applepaw.. But I'm glad to see you're that eager." he smiled at her and stands up. He arches his back to stretch and then sits back down.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:54 pm

"AWWW!!!" She complained. "Why's not? Lets just go! It's not at all dangerous in any way I am sure of it! Please?!" Applepaw whined. "Pretty pretty please? I know they're planning an attack I just know it! I am positive! We have to spy on Boulderclan to find out they're plans!"
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Blizzard chuckled. "Applepaw, before we 'spy on BoulderClan,' I think you should learn some fighting and hunting techniques from your mentor first.." he smiled and looked toward OwlScreech. "Trust me, Applepaw, it'll be worthwhile." Blizzard laughed kindly and turned to Applepaw again.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 am

She stomped her feet stubbornly. "But I know they're planning an attack! They're telling me!" she meowed. "I am absolutely positive!" she held a hard gaze at Blizzard. Applepaw felt she was certain that Boulderlclan was palnning an attack. "Why do you hate me? Why dont you believe me?!"

OOC: I just want you to know that Applepaw was hit in the head by a rock and she is going insane. She is hearing voices in her head that say that boulderclan is planning an attack and that blizzard hates her. FYI
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

"Applepaw, please.." Blizzard was taken aback. "I certainly don't hate you, I'm just not sure I agree with you at the moment.." he looked at her with an uncertain gaze. "Talk with your mentor, I'm not one to tell you what to do right now..." Blizzard glanced at the ground then looked back at Applepaw with a look of doubtfulness.

OOC: Ahah, okay. This ought to be some fun..

Last edited by Blizzard on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Applepaw frowned. "I don't really know where she is." she pawed at the ground. "I bet she doesn't kow where I am, either." she mumbled to herself. "Everyone hates me."

OOC: Applepaw's mentor is Sparrowflight. Roleplayed by holo. She's not replying much to Applepaw;'s posts. AMybe I'll pm her.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

"Applepaw, don't be that way. You're a great cat and no one should ever hate you. No one should ever hate anyone, actually!" Blizzardpelt chuckled and smiled at Applepaw.

OOC: Okay, sorry 'bout that.. I edited it.. x3
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 pm

OOC: Edited what? O.o

IC: She stomped both her feet on the ground at the same time but didn't say a word more. She just pawed at the ground awkwardly. She was sure Boulderclan was planning an attack. The voices in her head told her all the facts she needed to know. Even the fact that most of the cats hated her.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 am

OOC: I had said "Applepaw's mentor, OwlScreech." x3 I got confused, but I changed it. :P

IC: Blizzard frowned a little. "Applepaw. As I said, this is a matter to discuss with your mentor, I'm not one to tell what to do and what not to do right now.." he chuckled a bit and smiled at Applepaw, trying to stay as calm as he could.
Back to top Go down
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:15 pm

OwlTalon walks around the camp and finds a nice spot in the sun to sit down. Glancing at the fresh-kill-pile he flicks his tail awkwardly and wonders if he should go out hunting or lay down and enjoy the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Blizzard turns around as he hears another cat walk into the clearing. "Oh, hiya, OwlTalon!" he says. He smiles as he stands up to stretch, and sits back down near Applepaw. "How are you doing..?" Blizzard meows, trying to make friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
OwlTalon
Kit
OwlTalon

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 am

OwlTalon looks up. "Oh, Hi Blizzard, I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. What about you?" He flicks his tail oddly, attempting to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'm good. Just talking to Applepaw." he glances at the apprentice, of whom he thinks is somewhat crazy. He walks over to OwlTalon and sits down. "Just the..usual, I guess." Blizzard laughs a little and a smile forms over his snout.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 am

Applepaw padded toward the two nosily and sat down flicking her tail. "I don't even know where Owlscreech is anyway. How am I supposed to get directions from her if I don't even know where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Ember
Apprentice
Ember

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm

"D-did I hear my name?" Owlscreech nervously padded over to them, ears plastered against his head. He blinked quietly and watched the others with a sideways tilt to his head. His tail tip twitched in slight nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Blizzard turned his head as he saw OwlScreech. "Oh, hello, OwlScreech. Applepaw was wanting to spy on BoulderClan. I decided I was the one to tell what to and what not to do, so I suggested she asked you instead.." he looked at him with an uneasy look. It must be pretty hard to mentor a cat like this.. Blizzard thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm

"Wait wait wait wait. Owl screech is not my mentor. Sparrowflight is. I don't know where she is, though." She shifted her paws on the ground. "I have no idea how you got that crazy notion." She paused. "Not that owlscreech is a bad cat it's just he's not my mentor."
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 pm

"Oh, oh my goodness. I am so sorry. I-I'm just..sorry. My mind's a little jumbled, and I've been thinking about my past a lot.. Sorry..Of course I knew that, but..Sorry.." Blizzard shuffled his paws and looked at the ground sheepishly, now thoroughly embarassed.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

"It's fine. It's not like you killed me or anything." She said flicking her tail towards him. "I don't even want to spy on Boulderclan anymore." Applepaw meowed with her tail wat append around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:10 pm

"Oh..Did..Did I make you want to not spy anymore..? I'm sorry. I might have been a bit harsh..Sorry.." Blizzard meowed, still a bit embarassed. This apprentice might be a bit crazy, but I still don't like hurting cats' feelings... he thought to himself, feeling ashamed that he thought he insulted Applepaw somehow.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 pm

"No. You didn't make me feel,like not wanting to go." of course I'm going to go. she thought with a mischevous grin. "I just don't feel like going anymore. No reason."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuskClan Camp Clearing   DuskClan Camp Clearing - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

DuskClan Camp Clearing
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next