Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 am

Swamp doesn't answer her because he has already fallen asleep. His eyes refused to stay open and so he just let them fall shut. That night was another dreamless night. A quiet, peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 pm

She shrugs and falls asleep shortly after, dreaming nothing but craziness. One minute she can see Ripplepaw dead, another she's walking in endless darkness. She wakes in the middle of the night with a yowl. She's sweaty and hyperventilating, but she soon realizes she's in the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Swamp wakes up to her yowl and is a bit startled. "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. "Is your back hurting? Your paw?" He looks at her nervously and hopes she's all right, after all, she seems fine.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 pm

She looks towards him. "No, no, nothing... nothing.. j-just a nightmare." She sighs and coughs a little. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna go get some water outside, okay?" She stands and stumbles out of the cave, holding her paw up to avoid it touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 pm

He watches her go, wondering if he should follow her or not. Finally he decides to just forget about sleep and make sure it really is alright. He gets up and pads out of the cave. "Do you want to talk about it? I have some experience in the nightmare division."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:14 pm

She takes a sip out of the watering hole near the cave and looks up at him. "It's... It's just about Ripplepaw. I get how you said he can take care of himself, but... he's all I've got left in my family. I have no idea where my mom or dad is and... I'm just really worried. I try to remember I'm injured and do my best to convince myself he's fine but... It's not that easy to just forget about something like that. He could be anywhere, in any condition." She sighs and sits near the hole, watching her expression in the clear shallow water.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Swamp sighs and sits beside her, looking into the water as well. A faint memory of Storm hits but he swipes it aside. "Snow, looks at us in the water." he tells her. "Know what I see? I see one cat who lost everything. His family and his home. Some by choice, some by the way of life. But there sitting beside him is a cat who became his everything. A cat who's strong and confident and powerful. Who has a brother out there who misses her a lot but is too ashamed to come home." He smiles a little. "I see us. The two cats who will find him when you are better."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm

She turns and looks into his eyes deeply, then by surprise leaps onto Swamp. She wraps her paws around his neck and licks his cheek. "You're the best. I don't think there could ever be a more encouraging cat in the whole entire forest."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:40 pm

He grins and licks her cheek back. "I know a more encouraging cat. You. You changed me from a slime ball to well... me." he told her. He wraps his paws rond her neck in return. A little giggle escapes him and he struggles to contain his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 pm

She smiles and her wrapped paws turn into a hug. She hugs him tightly and smiles, her happiness overflowing. "I love you. Don't you ever forget that." She hops off of him and smiles, waving her tail back and forth with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 pm

"I love you too and I won't forget you but you gotta remember me too," he teases her. He gets to his feet to. His whiskers are twitching as he tries to keep his smile from blazing out and a purr is growing inside him. His tail waves back and forth. "Maybe we should go back to the cave," he suggests.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:16 am

She smiles and a devious smile speads across her muzzle. "Perhaps we should." She pads inside the cave, her tail swishing back and forth strongly. Laying down on a blanket of moss, she looks back at Swamp.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:18 am

He smiles and pads after her. A wide, happy grin spreads across his face and a purr rises up inside him. How could one cat make him so happy? He didn't particularly care, he was too happy to dwell long on the thought.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

She fixes a piece of moss for him next to hers and grins up at him happily. It was so amazing, how just after he came she's felt like the luckiest cat in the forest. Her mood and how she views things are different now since she met him.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 am

He lies down on the moss and cuddles up to her. He licks her cheek, still purring loudly. "You really are incredible Snow," he whispers in her ear. He wonders briefly if they have any neighbors who might have been disturbed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Sighing in relief and cuddles onto him, licking his cheek. "Same for you. I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for you Swamp. Probably still living a miserable life." She tells him back. She wraps her paws around his waist and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 pm

He sighs happily. "I'd be a reeking mess," he said. He gently wrapped his tail around hers entwining them together. He purred and cuddles a little closer to her. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:21 pm

OOC: awww. TIME-SKIP!

Snow awakens to the bright sunlight shining in on her and Swamp. She slowly opens one eye and glances around to see that her position on Swamp has remained. She shifted a bit, but not too much. Her back no longer feels sore and her paw actually feels a lot better. She doesn't want to wake Swamp so she closes her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 pm

He wakes up not long after and senses Snow is still lying on him. He nudges her gently to see if she's up. He doesn't really want to wake her up but he feels hungry and they could be hunting. Besides, her wounds probably need checking.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm

She groans slightly and glances up at him. "Hmm... wha... wha?" She looks around once more and steps off of him. "Hmm... Have a nice sleep?" She yawns and stretches out her back legs and paws.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:54 pm

He yawns and stretches too. "Yeah, it was nice. Did you have anymore nightmares or was your sleep nice too?" he asks her. "I dreamt about you," he adds with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

She smiles and sits. "I had a very nice, peaceful sleep. And It wasn't about much. It wasn't anything at all, actually." She adds quickly. She looks back at her wounds. "I don't think anything is wrong with the wounds... they both seem fine."

OOC: I'm scared what the outcome will be.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 pm

"That's good, should we still put horsetail on it? Or golden rod? and cobwebs?" he asks uncertainly. "I want to go hunting to. I'm starving." He stomach rumbles almost as if to emphasize his point.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 pm

She nods. "Yes, go get something to eat! It's not good to not eat for that long." She glances at him worriedly. "I'm not really picky today about what I eat. You can get me anything." She sits near the entrance of the cave. "When you feel stuffed, you can go get the herbs." She smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:34 pm

He nods and bounds off into the woods. After catching and devouring a vole and a mouse he catches some prey to store up. He succesfully, although after a few tries, ends up with two voles and a small rabbit. He proudly bears his catch back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: