Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm

"Hmmm... No, no... We need something else... Just in case it is and infection." She thought for a moment. "There is a herb... named Horsetail. That's what I call it. It looks like a very bushy and leafy plant. It looks almost like cobwebs, but green. They grow around the marsh. Near wet places. Retrieve some, and I'll tell you what to do then. I'm sure that'll help. It's juices can be used to fight infections."
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm

He nods and dashes off, but it only takes him a few moments to realize he has no clue where the marsh is. He quickly goes back to the cave and asks, "Sorry, but where is the marsh?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 pm

She shakes her head and looks up at him. "Just about a fox length left from here. If you don't want to go that far, just check by the bushes near the stream. You should be bound to fond some there."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

"Right," he says, already running off. He looks by the stream and locates the plant she described. He grabs it and takes it back to the cave and drops it by Snow. "Is this it?" Swamp asks.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:13 pm

She nods. "Yes, that is it." She smells it and nods. "Yep that's it." "Now, just kind of squeeze it hard over the wound. Some juices might sprinkle over it and help it fight infections." She closes her eyes and braces for the burning sensation. "Uh... count to three before you do it," It's got quite a sting to it."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 pm

He nods and picks it up again. "One, two, three," he counts before squeezing the herb over her injury and watching the juice drip out in the cut. He keeps squeezing until most of the juices are gone.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

She winces loudly and squeezes her eyes shut. "Oh Fox dung, that hurts." She bites her lip and shuffles her paws on the ground. "Is all the juice in?" She glances up at him with one eye, the other one still tightly closed.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

He squeezes the last bit of juice out then stops and drops the smushed herb on the ground. "Yes, that's it... That will take the infection away, right?" he asks to double check. He's still worried about it and hope it'll turn out all right.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 pm

She nods. "I sure hope... you never know with herbs but I'm at least 70 percent sure of it." She smiles slightly although inside, she's very much worried. Not only about the wound infection turning out worse than she thought but about Swamp... she couldn't even imagine what would happen to him if something unexpected came by her... "Only time will tell for now I guess."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 pm

He nods and looks around. "So we just wait?" he asks. "maybe you should sleep... It's getting late," he suggests, though he knows he can't even try to figure out what is best for her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:31 pm

She frowns. "I'm not even tired. I've slept a lot today. I just... I just want to go find Ripplepaw." She looks into the forest, then back at him. "But... I have to do that when I'm fully healed." She stands and pads near the cave, sitting down. "I'm just itching to know where he is. I'm so worried."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

"You're not going anywhere with that infection," Swamp told her. "If you die trying to find him then you died for no reason. Ripple will be fine until then. I'm sure he is capable of looking after himself."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 pm

She sighs and nods slowly, accepting the truth. He was a grown cat, older than her, and could take care of himself. "You're right. But you just don't know how it feels..." She shakes her head. "Never mind that. Let's just forget it. You're right." She stands once more and pads inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 pm

He smiles a little feeling a bit better that she was going to listen to him. "So what will we do now?" he asks. "We're stuck waiting for the horsetail to work..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:19 pm

"I know... It's just so boring around here..." She sits and put her chin to the ground. "And I've got it worse. At least you could run and swim and jump and all that jazz. I can do nothing but sit and squat in the cave until I'm better."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 pm

"But I'm not going anywhere until your better unless its to get herbs or food," he tells her. "I want to make sure you're safe and get better fast."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Her cheeks warm up and she licks him. "Thanks," She smiles. "You're a good cat." She sits back and looks around. "Speaking of food," She turns and takes the last mouse in the pile. All there's left is a vole. "I'm a little hungry."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'll go hunting first thing tomorrow," he tells her as he takes the vole for himself. "Don't worry I have us covered. I'll also go herb collecting so we have a supply of herbs we use often."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:18 pm

She nods. "That'll be great." She takes a bite of her mouse and groans. "That horsetail juice is really quite the stinger back there." She squints but then ignores the pain. "But at least that means it's working."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 pm

He nods happy to hear that it's working."That's great! that it's working I mean... Not the stinging part cause that's rather stingy..."he says. "Sorry... I'm just glad it's helping."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:38 pm

She nods. "I understand. "And if you don't mind, can you get some fresh moss? The one in here is getting kind of icky." She smiles at him and takes another bite of her mouse.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 am

He nods and quickly finishes his vole before heading out to get the moss. After gathering a good amount he returns to the cave with it.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 am

"Good. I'll just get up." She takes another bite of her mouse and stands to the corner of the cave. "Okay, just set some right there, and you can take the rest for yourself." She smiled and licked the rest of the blood on her muzzle from the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:26 am

He puts the moss where she wants it and makes himself a nest with the rest. He curls up in it and sighs contentedly. Not knowing what else to do, his eyes slowly begin to drift shut and he constantly have to snap them back open.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 am

She shapes the most into a nice oval shape and lies in it. "I don't know about you... but I'm getting some sleep. How about you?" She glances over at him and yaws widely. "This new moss is really-" She yawns. "Comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: