Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 pm

He sighs. "I don't think I like l;earning on a wounded cat though... Very scary and stressful... Aren't happy go lucky better learning environments? Although that was how Fellry taught us herbs and I learn nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:02 pm

"You see? Stress and Scariness is the best way to go. If you have less time to think about things, you do it better, I think. I'm not great on giving advice." She chuckles and closes her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:06 pm

"You're better than me. If I had seen some mangy, stinky, starving cat wandering in circles I would have left him to die. You didn't and I still don't understand that... I'm just glad you decided to save me from myself... And my past," he says. He feels as if there is someone watching them and glances over his shoulder. He can't see someone but he suddenly can smell Storm's scent.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:13 pm

She nods. "I helped you because I knew you were better than that. You're not a stinky, smelly, mangy cat. You're more that that. You're Swamp. I'm glad I helped you now, because if I didn't, I'd still be the miserable alone cat I was. Before you, I had no fun."She thinks again about Ripplepaw, who left her shortly before she found Swamp. "It's funny how some things work out sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 pm

"Thanks... I needed some one to help me..." He grins and lies down and rolls onto his back and stares at the cave roof. "Everything always works out I guess. After all you're alive and I didn't accidentally feed you something that would kill you."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm

She nods. "Yeah, that's the great part," She said crunching on the Poppy Seeds. "Some days work out, some days don't." She also stared up at the cave roof and flicks her tail. "And some days are just a living hell." Looking sideways at him, she put her paw on his.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:09 pm

HE grinned. "I had a lot of days that were just dreadful... But we have eachother now." He didn't move his paw. He liked the feel of hers on his. It was nice... It felt right.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 pm

"Yeah." She smiled deeply to herself and closed her eyes. Swamp's warmth and the Poppy Seeds soothed her to sleep quickly. Before long, she was in a deep sleep. She dreamed the perfect dream of her and Swamp. And she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Swamp smiles as she fell asleep and curled up beside her. "Sleep well, Snow..." he murmured and licked a bit more blood out of her fur. When he was satisfied that the fur was clean enough, he let himself slip into sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm

OOC: TIMESKIP!

Snow awoke and found herself curled into Swamp and him curled into her. She glanced around to verify she was still in the cave and curled off of him. She smiled and stretched a bit. Careful not to wake him up, she struggled at first then finally stood. Her back was aching, but not as much as before. She looked back at him and padded out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 pm

When Swamp woke up he looked around frantically. Where was he? Am I dead? I had no dreams last night, he thought to himself. Suddenly he remembers. He was happy when he fell asleep. Happy and peaceful. He didn't dream of Storm and he didn't wake up to his own yowls. No, he had just slept peacefully. "Snow?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 pm

She looked back at him as she stood, the sunlight glistening on her bright white fur as she stood in the middle of it gracefully. "I see you've had a nice sleep. How was your night?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 pm

"Peaceful for once. I almost always woke up from nightmares... I didn't even dream last night. I almost thought I was dead it was so nice," he told her. He stood up and stretched with a yawn. "How was your night? And how's your back?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 pm

She nods. That's great, It also tells you something." She turns around and pads to him, licking his cheek. "My night was great. I felt really happy and, not alone, unlike most nights. And my back, is actually feeling pretty great. That's the first step to your training." She smiled and sat beside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 pm

"So, teacher, what do I learn next? Or do I have to wait for some cat to get injured first?' he asked. He poked his head out of the cave and looked around. No cats were in sight. "Because there appear to be a certain lack of wounded cats..."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

She chuckled. "I'm here."She padded over to him and sat down. "Step 1, managing a curing wound." "If you don't want the wound to get infected, you have to changes it's cobwebs and apply fresh herbs." "First, get some new cob webs and bring them back. You know what to do after that." She smiled. "I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 pm

"Right. Sorry, didn't mean to forget you were wounded.. You just cope with pain so well," he rushed through his words. "Right, cobwebs. Be right back!" He rushed off and ran through the forest until he found some good cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:01 am

"I cope with wounds well... Hmm... I guess I'm just used to them." She watches as he runs back to get cobwebs. She smiles and closes her eyes as her wound throbs. "It's okay Snow... just ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 am

On his way back he found a poppy and stole some of it seeds. He returned to the cave with both cobwebs and the seeds. He gave the seeds to her. "I brought poppy seeds in case you needed them.." He said as he changed the cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 am

"Great, thinking ahead. Also a great thing to do when a cat is wounded." She moved a little more on her stomach to allow him enough room to change them. "Next, get some goldenrod. It's a plant with a golden flower bud." "If you find a plant that seems like it, bring it to me. I'll show you what to do then."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

"Ok!" he said excitedly and hurried out to the forest to look. This herb was harder for him to find because he didn't know what exactly it looked like. He could describe it, sure, but he had no mental picture. Finally he found a golden flower that smelled sort of herby and brought it back to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:18 am

She observed it and sniffed it. "No, this isn't a golden rod. This is a... Eely is what I call it." She put it aside. "Try again. I'm sure you can find some around the tree trunks growing. They like the mossy areas." She coughs slightly and clears her throat. She then stands and takes a sip from another watering whole near the cave.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 am

"right," he says and heads back out. This time his attention is more focussed on mossy places. After locating new golden flower he brings them back for inspection. "Are these golden rod?" he asks.

(POST 100!!!)
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 am

She sniffs it and smiles. "Yes, they are. Great job." "Next step, applying it to the wound. These herbs help prevent infection and also stop pain. They work for every type of wound. All you need to do is chew it, and apply it to the hurting or wounded area. Next, wrap some cobwebs around them and the juices of the herb should help. Try it." She rolls completely on her belly and provides her full back to work on.

OOC: YAYAYAYA!!! WOOO HOOO
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:28 am

He peels off the current cobwebs and chews up about half of the goldenrod and spits it onto the wound. Then he reapplies the cobwebs. "You're paw needs some too doesn't it?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: