Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mess known as Swamp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Swamp wanders hopelessly. His tail drags behind him and he doesn't care where he is going. In fact, he seems to be going in circles. Mud, leaves and twigs are stuck to his fur and his lifeless eyes scan the surrounding area without even noticing details.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 pm

She watches him as he comes back with the prey. "That was rather fast. It looks like you're getting better. That's great." She nods and waits for him to get closer because she doesn't feel like shouting.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 pm

He drops the food by her. "Take your pick," he says. "Vole or rabbit?" He notices her injuries and is reminded to grab some herbs. "I'll just go get some herbs," he says and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 pm

She watches him run off and takes the rabbit. Placing it down on the grassy ground, she rips the thigh clean off and munches it down. He's in such a hurry... Oh well. He could just be worried.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm

He gets some horsetail, goldenrod and cobwebs before heading back. On his return he slows his pace a little, but not much. Once back at the cave he stes the herbs onto the ground. "Now I cn spend the rest of the day with you," he says happily. "Should I use horsetail or goldenrod? Or both?"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 pm

She looks up at him. "Well, first we should see if anything is wrong with the wound. If not, you can apply some goldenrod and if so, I'll tell you some more advanced herbs to use." She smiles and rolls onto her belly. "I sure hope it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm

He looks at the wound and all seems well to him. "It looks fine, so I'll just put on some goldenrod," he tells her. He picks up some of the golden rod and chews it up then spits it into the wound. Afterwards he covers it with cob webs.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 pm

She smiles. "Thanks." She rolls back onto her back and stands. "With time, I should be fully healed! Thanks a lot for sticking by me while I was injured, Swamp. I appreciate it greatly."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 pm

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Swamp answers. "When you are ready for travel we can look for your brother." He looks around, feeling a little bored bu doesn't really mind because he's with Snow.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Snow glances at him. "I think I'd be able to hunt a mouse today. Just a small one. I've been dying to flex out my claws over the past few days... now would be a great time." "Besides, I'm almost fully healed. Wouldn't hurt to get a small one." She grins at him.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 pm

He nods. "Just be careful," he says. "But otherwise that is a great idea," he tells her. In truth he is a little worried and will probably spend most of the time keeping a close eye on her. He doesn't want her to fall down a hill again.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 pm

She nods. "Yes!" She glances over at him slightly. "I mean, that's great." She grins widely and walks out of the undergrowth. When she appears onto the other side, she looks back to see if Swamp was following.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Swamp pushes through the undergrowth after her and pads forward looking around for some prey. He spots a squirrel and lowers himself into the hunter's crouch. Creeping forward he places his paws softly. Finally, he leaps for it and pins down the squirrel then kills it with a quick bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

"Nice. See? I told you that you were getting better." She smiles and looks around. Spotting a vole, she crept close to it and looked around. It was pretty far away, so she tried something. She took a clump of leaves with her muzzle and threw it in the vole's direction. It started scurrying away towards her and she pounced it head on. She finished it off with a bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 pm

"why do you have such fantastic moves?" Swamp asked, smiling at her. He didn't have a chance to let her answer because he'd already spotted a mouse. Quickly he dropped down and moved towards it, then leaped and caught and killed it.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

She smiled. "Whoa! You're on a role today!" She smiled and picked up her vole, placing it near a tree. "I just happen to find better alternatives." She answered as she searched the treetops for a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Swamp grinned and climbed up into a tree. "I'll let you get the next one, unless something wanders underneath me," he tells her. His tail waves back and forth as he climbs higher, quickly finding a good branch t perch on.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm

She looks up and watches him. "Be careful, Swamp." Her expression worries slightly and she steps closer to the tree. "Find anything yet? There's more likely to be squirrels up there."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm

He grins down at her. "I'm always careful," he says and keeps climbing up. "No squirrels in this tree," he calls down. at that moment the branch he is on snaps loudly and he begins tumbling to the ground, wildly grabbing at branches. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:26 am

Snow's eyes widen largely as she runs over. "SWAMP!!!" She was a good fox-length away but she still tried her best as she dashed as fast as she could over. "No!" She was running so fast her paws looked like they weren't even touching the ground. She tripped on a branch and watched in horror as Swamp fell.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 am

The noise of Swamp's breath being knocked out sounded like "oomf". As he hit the ground his eyes slammed shut and didn't open. Some blood began to pour out of his side where he had landed on a sharp branch.

((You were right, i would make up for it by having something happen to my characters))
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 am

(you sneaky Willow.)

Snow gasped and scrambled to her feet, running over to Swamp. She looked around him with panic and took his scruff with her muzzle. "Don't worry Swamp... you'll be fine... you'll be fine." She whispered to mostly herself. Some of the blood that was on Swamp's side stained her white fur, but she kept going. She dragged him back to the cave as tears threatened to escape her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 am

(I am like laughing and crying this is sad and hilarious for me...)

Swamp began to stir but his eyes still didn't open. His movements allowed for the gash in his side to release more blood. His eyes were still closed but he seemed to be trying to say something. "S- Sn- Snow..." he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:54 am

She realeased the tears and they came streaming down her cheeks. "Try not to move, Swamp." She replied sadly. "Hold on, Swamp. Please..." She placed him on a moss bed outside of the cave. "Ummm..." She looked around frantically and thought what to do. She glaced back at him and went through the steps in her mind.

(lol I'm crying. x3)
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:58 am

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at her. "I'll try Snow... It hurts.. It really hurts," he told her. The talking aloe consumed so much energy and he immediately felt very tired and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 am

She nods and runs out of the clearing, stopping to look around. Glancing over at a patch of grass, she ripped a poppy flower head out of the ground and collected some goldenrod. She mumbled to herself and ran back, placing the herbs on the ground. " Okay, Swamp, you're gonna have to eat two of these." she picks up a seed with her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mess known as Swamp   Wandering Mess known as Swamp - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mess known as Swamp
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: