Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StreamClan Camp Clearing

Go down 
+7
Little*Dreamer
Yancy
Vexinate
Whispers
Darkstorm
Twisted
Magpie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 Cienega1

The camp clearing is surrounded by a tributary of StreamClan's river, the land is fairly small with very few trees, the river acting as most of the Clan's defense. This is the wettest part of the territory, the center being the only completely dry area.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:18 pm

She watched silently and once again closed her eyes, waiting for Cloverpaw. Ha, apprentices these days... they have some humor. Then again, I was one not too long ago... She flicked her tail slightly as she was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:28 pm

After he got back from the freshkill pile, Clovrepaw sat down with a nice juicy mouse in his watering jaws. "Aren't you guys getting anything?" he asked. "The pile is nice and big today." he smiled.

OOC: why dosn't your character poppylight love cloverpaw?! Angry
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 pm

PoppyLight opened an eye and glanced at Cloverpaw before laughing and closing it again. "I'm all full. You go ahead and eat." She smiles slightly and twitches her ear.

OOC: Isn't she too old? I would make her if she was a right age. Let me check the character records real quick.

EDIT: OKAY. POPPY IS NOW 9 MOONS. xD

Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 pm

"Suit yourself!" he meowed with a mouthfull of prey. CLoverpaw took another large bite out of the mouse, and another until it was just a few scraps of fur and some bones.

OOC: Does Poppylight love Burntglare? Evil
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:53 pm

She smiled. "Okay." She watched as he devoured the mouse and smiled mischievously. "All done?" She called out to him. "If you are we should get going. Burn off some calories." She flashed a quick smile at Cloverpaw.

OOC: Nah, not really. It was just funny what he said. x3
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:55 pm

"OKay!" and the young tom bounded off towards Poppylight. "So, where are we going again? I know what we're doing and all that but I just forgot where." he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Over by the Border. It's not far from here. Just a few foxlengths. She smiled at him warmly and padded out of the camp. "They've also got plenty of mice. I can hunt some on the way there." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Brookepaw pads out of the nursery and into the clearing. She pauses and looks back to see if Dawnkit is following. She was eager to get on and show the kit around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 am

Dawnkit was excited. Mosscloud never really let her wander arund for too long, nor was there an apprentice who was free enough to play with her. the camp was huge!
"It's such a big place!'
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Brookepaw giggled at the kit's excitement. "Yep, it's gotta be to hold so many cats," she explained. "There's the warrior's den," she told her and flicked her tail in its direction.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:22 am

“Who's there?”Dawnkit asked.
“Is Rainstorm inside? How many warriors are inside? Is it fun there? Will you go there someday?”
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Brookepaw nods. "If he's a warrior, he sleeps there, though he might be on a hunt or border patrol. After my warrior ceremony I'll move into that den. At the moment I sleep in the apprentice den," she says, pointing to it. "I've never been in the warrior's den..."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:47 am

“Is it nice?”Dawnkit asked. “ is it anything like the nursury?” she inquired carefully, sniffing the general direction of the den. Some were familiar, like Rainstorm's. But most were a little........unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:02 pm

"Well, the nursery seemed very cozy and warm, although today was the first time I had been in it. However, the apprentice den is a little less padded and you have to get your own food. You don't have your parents in there and you feel more grown up, or so the other apprentices seem to feel more grown up. There's a lot more fooling around and rougher play fights." Brookepaw smiled and sat near the middle of the clearing in a patch of sunlight. She licked her paw and drew it over her ears.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Turtledove slipped into camp quietly, her ears flicked back as she settled down and shook her fluffy Siamese pelt, wishing for a moment of rest.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Poppylight smiled and padded out of the entrance sleekly and looked behind her, flicking a ear. "Come on, Cloverpaw! There is so much trees to mark!" Poppylight looked at Cloverpaw, eager to get on with marking the scent of Streamclan. She always took small things such as hunting and marking very fun and amusing.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 am

Cloverpaw padded after the she cat quickly and eagerly. "Coming, Poppylight!" He replied. Cloverpaw speeded quickly to reach her, then matched her pace steadily. He was excited to do his first border marking more than anything. (More than almost anything. A battle would be fun, too.)
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 am

Dawnkit's eyes dilated at the sight of more company. She dashed to the two cats exvitedly
“where are you going? Are you going to go hunt? Are you going to go fight? Partrol?” Mosscloud wouldnt have approved of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 am

Mosscloud slipped out of her den, and noticed Dawnkit asking frantic and foolish questions to the apprentice and warrior. She gasped and padded quickly over, reaching Dawnkit in a second ."No, no, I don't think you're old enough to go out." She stood by Dawnkit and rubbed against her. "Maybe when you're older, hm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppylight frowned and glanced at Dawnkit. "We won't take her far... Maybe I'll ask Redstar, see what he will say."

Back to top Go down
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:44 am

“There's only a moon or two until I become an apprentice,” Dawnkit protested. “Besdies, I've been cooped up in here for too long. I want to explore,” she said. At least she asked, Unlike Hailkit who had almost gotten himself lost a moon ago.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Brookepaw frowned, a little ashamed at having let the kit do something her mother didn't like. "I can go to, that is if you're all right with it Mosscloud. I don't want to take your kit out if you not okay with it."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm

"Oh, no. This extremely important mission is far too dangerous for kit." Cloverpaw boasted puffing out his chest. "I don't even know if we're coming back alive!" he mewed quite pompously.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Mosscloud frowned. "Oh all right. Please look after her, Brookepaw. Make sure she doesn't do anything to get herself killed." She bent down and licked Dawnkit's cheek. "Have fun honey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppylight smiled. "Great! We have a lot more cats coming with us!" She smiled widely, happy to have more participants. "Shall we get going, then?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Brookepaw nodded, she was more than ready to go on a border patrol. She hoped to have a mentor soon but knew she might have to wait. "I'm ready PoppyLight," she put in.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 pm

"So who's coming? Me, Poppylight, brookepaw," Cloverpaw mumbled under his breath. "And is Dawnkit coming, too?" He said a little bit louder than when he was mumbling. He prodded the ground with his paw eagerly. It felt like sorting it out (even though since he was an apprentice he didnt really do any if the sorting out) would take longer than the patrol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreamClan Camp Clearing   StreamClan Camp Clearing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

StreamClan Camp Clearing
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next