Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC Border

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: SC Border   SC Border EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Spoiler:

This river separates StreamClan from the rest of the forest. As it curves south, the river thins until it is little more than a trickle, and can easily be crossed--assuming you're prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Buzzard strode across the stream, his broad head held high and his long tail flicking. Taking in the scents around him, he relaxed and took a few gulps from the water. Then he decided to clean his fur for the third time today. He leaped onto a boulder and started grooming his brown tabby fur with slow and delicate licks.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Amberleaf saw the plant she was looking for.She happily trotted to it and picked it up not noticing the loner sitting nearby.She set them down and counted how many she had when she turne her head and saw the loner.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 pm

The loner stiffened as he felt eyes on him. What does this one want? he asked him self quietly. Stopping his grooming session he turned around to face the clan cat, his amber eyes narrowed. 'Who are you?" He asked in his gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Wrenstar, hunting just a few fox-lengths of undergrowth from the border, pricked her ears up and listened for the quiet scuffling of a mouse's step. The stream was probably a smarter place to hunt, especially since the sound of rushing water made it hard to hear anything else, but she was in the mood for mouse, and little else was on her mind. Wrenstar assumed the hunter's crouch position that now came naturally to her and narrowed her eyes at the rodent sitting on a close-by tree root. She brought a paw forward slowly, keeping her steps light as she stalked the mouse.
"Who are you?"
The words jerked her out from her concentrated state (and frightened the mouse away). Wrenstar looked around but could see no one through the brush--had she imagined the voice? No, surely not--so she stood silent, waiting to see if it would speak again.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Amberleaf jumped and stuttered a response "I-I'm Amberleaf. And you are?"She eyed his halfway groomed pelt.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Mood : Tired

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Silverfur padded along the edge of the stream, sighting Wrenstar, Amberleaf, and the loner. "Wrenstar, what is that cat doing there?" she whispered quietly as she sat down next to Wrenstar and Amberleaf.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Amberleaf instantly felt more secure when the other cats from her clan came.She slowly crept forward and grabbed her burdock roots and jumped back licking her ruffled chest fur afterward.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:44 pm

The dark tabby snorted and yawned in boredom, his whiskers twitching in amusement at the she-cats. These cats were obviously not a threat to him but were rather rude for interrupting his grooming session. He winked at the she-cat called Amberleaf and replied to her saying, "I am Buzzard. Please introduce your friends to me. I am most eager to meet them."
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Amberleaf flinched."Well this is our leader Wrenstar and a warrior Silverfur.And if you want to know Buzzard I can't have a mate"she retorted.She silently prayed to starclan Please help me with this.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

"So, Buzzard, why did you come here?" Silverfur asked calmy. Her mint leaf scented fur blew in the light breeze, and many of the sun's rays shone on her silver fur. Her sapphire eyes beamed with curiosity, as she sat, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Amberleaf nodded in agreement but her curiosity shone in her eyes.I hope this doesn't come to a fight!Her pelt shined in the morning sun,making it look like the leaves in leaf fall.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 pm

He laughed darkly and mewed gruffly, his eyes shining with amusement, "I came to this here boulder to groom my pelt in peace, not get badgered by other cats." His amber eyes shifted to Amberleaf, "And why would I want to be your mate?" he chuckled and resumed grooming his flank. Such a bothersome bunch, he thought, pausing momentarily to eye the clan cats. Perhaps they expect me to fight them, he though darkly, a sly smile creeping onto his muzzle, Well I wouldn't want to disappoint them would I?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 am

"What's so funny?" Silverfur said facing Buzzard. . "You look as if you were about to laugh..." she paused. "Well, I'll be going to hunt now," she said, turning to the clan cats, then turning back on Buzzard. "And Buzzard, stay out of trouble and don't cross our boundary." Silverfur looked back at her clan and trotted off to the stream to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
Apprentice
Fluffy

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:47 am

He chuckled and mewed after her teasingly, "Hope to see you again SilverFur!" Then he continued his grooming; only this time he was also waiting for the other cats to leave so he could cross the border and hunt on their territory.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Wrenstar sat back and let the other cats do the talking. She dipped her head when her name was mentioned, but other than that stayed out of the conversation. When Silverfur turned to leave, she narrowed her eyes at Buzzard and spoke in a somewhat hostile tone. "She offers good advice. One paw over the borderline...." Wrenstar unsheathed her claws. "We don't think lightly of trespassing."
She looked back in the direction of where she had been hunting, then decided to abandon the task and followed her memory back to camp.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm

(Sorry I was gone I'm only allowed on weekend s and fridays.)
Amberleaf slowly walked away and hissed to him "Don't think I can't fight!" And stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 pm

A young tom kit, sickly and frail, limped along the border. His ribs poked out of his tattered burgundy coat and his tiny legs wobbled as he stepped forward. His breath was hoarse and struggled. So tired, so weak, he had no idea that he had put one paw over the StreamClan border and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Wrenstar came from the direction of camp. She'd never finished the hunt she'd been on earlier, and after an encounter with a rogue, she might as well check around the border as well. Right now she was more concerned with keeping the territory secure and rogue-free than hunting. Wrenstar followed the familiar border path when she saw something. Stopped. Looked—could she have been mistaken? She took a few paw steps forward. Her eyes hadn't mistaken her; there was a kit. She came close and nudged it with her paw. Not being the best carer of kits, she wasn't sure what she should do with the young one.

Last edited by Magpie on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:22 pm

The young kit had no response to the StreamClan leader as exhaustion had flung him into unconscious. His chest rose and fell with shallow breathes, yet it heaved every time with the effort. His scent was wild and unrecognizable, coming from deep within the forest.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Wrenstar knelt down and sniffed the kit, wondering if its scent held a clue as to where it was from. But there were no traces of Clan scent on it, or any other smell that she recognized. She pressed her ear to the kit, checking for a heartbeat. A soft thump-thump let her know that it was at least alive. She picked up the kit by its scruff and began to trot back to camp; she would finish the border control later. Surely Amberleaf, the Clan's medicine cat, would know what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Ariella glanced lazily over the border from her spot in the undergrowth. "Hmmm..." She said to herself and padded forward to stand right at the  edge of the Stream Clan border. She smelled the other cats. Cats. Not just one rogue. The pretty golden she hadn't sensed a group of cats together since....No....It couldn't be...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SC Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC Border   SC Border Empty

Back to top Go down

SC Border
Page 1 of 1