Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other half of DuskClan Border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

Other half of DuskClan Border Empty
PostSubject: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 am

Another part of the border between DuskClan and the unclaimed forest.

Cinder strolled near the border and crossed it carelessly. He sat down, not making a note of the strong scent of the marked border. The striped orange tabby closed his hazel eyes and started to relax, as if he had not a care in the world. He took in the sunshine of NewLeaf joyfully and turned his face toward the sun.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 pm

A longhaired, greyish silver cat padded near the border, rubbing against bushes and plants leaving behind DuskClan scent. She froze, a strong scent filling her nostrils. It was a cat scent, but not one from a clan. Another rouge? she growled quietly out of frustration. They kept these borders well marked, yet loners still had the audacity to tresspass. Her goldish gaze scanned scanned the area for the tresspasser, eyes narrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Cinder opened his hazel eyes slowly, breathing in the faint scent of a Clan cat. Thinking nothing of it, he closed his eyes and started to bathe in the golden warmth of the sun once again.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Padding a bit father, she spotted the rouge instantly from his orange pelt, which stood out compared to the green forest. A frown appeared on her muzzle, frustration making her long, light grey fur prickle. "You there! What are you doing in Clan territory?" Ashstar meowed loudly, her golden eyes narrowed and locked onto the tom. Her large tail lashed out behind her angrily -- this was the second rouge that carelessly crossed the border, even though it was kept strongly marked.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:40 am

Cinder, hearing the voice of a she-cat, opened his resting eyes. He glanced at the grey feline. "Oh.. You know. Sun-bathing. It's good for you. Maybe you should try it." Cinder said, as if he had not a care in the world. He flicked his tail as he started to lick his paws, not paying too much attention to the angry she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 am

She growled; didn't this cat know anything about staying on the other side of the border? "If you didn't notice, you aren't in your territory anymore. This is clan territory, not loner." Ashstar meowed, padding closer, her eyes narrowed and claws flexing in and out of her paws. "I'd suggest you leave. If you don't obey, there will be consequences."
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:17 am

Cinder backed up slightly. "Hey, hey. Don't get feisty. I'm just tryin' to relax here.. I'm a rogue, I don't live by certain rules for the most part. Can't a cat like handsome ol' me just do what he's gotta do?" Cinder meowed to the angry she-cat. He backed up a bit more, cautiously watching the grey cat's sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:48 am

She sighed frustratedly. He just doesn't get it, does he? "Oh sure. You can relax all you want, back in loner territory." Ashstar replied to him, gritting her teeth. Her tail lashed side to side, annoyed at his calm attitude. Who did he think he was, trying to "relax" here? Taking one more step, her front paw rolled off of a large, thin, cylindrical and hollow stick. She had been too focused on the trespasser, as she hadn't taken her eyes off him for one moment. Ashstar fell forward, the second joint up from her left front paw bending in an un-normal position. She let out a yowl from pain and surprise-- she couldn't have been any more clumsy than that. She clenched her teeth in discomfort, wishing that this would have happened anywhere but where she was now.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:13 pm

"I was just sunbathing, you kn- oh! Are you alright? That's doesn't look too comfortable, if I do say so myself.." Cinder cautiously padded forward to take a closer look at the she-cat's front paw. "Tsk, tsk. You must get that looked at. But you must know, everything happens for a reason.." the tom meowed with a silly tone, but still looked sympathetically at the grey cat's paw.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 am

She growled at his tone -- what was so funny about twisting her paw? "Go back to your territory." Ashstar meowed while narrowing her pain-filled eyes. Her paw stung badly, but she had to make sure this rogue would be gone for good. No rogue should be roaming their territory freely, especially if they'd already communicated with one of the cats from the clan.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:28 pm

"Hey! She-cat. Calm down. You seem too stressed.. After you get that paw checked out, you should really take life slower, like myself. Don't get too worked up about everything." Cinder looked at the grey cat and smirked a little, as he was trying to sympathize with the angry cat. "Jus try to take it easy for a while.. Make sure that paw gets better." Cinder said shyly, flicking his tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 pm

(Ahah she can't really get her paw checked out, since DC has no meddie. o-o)

Take life slower? Too stressed? she repeated in her head. "I do not get worked up about everything. I'm trying to make sure you leave my clan's territory." Ashstar huffed, holding her injured paw up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 am

(I know, but Cinder doesn't really know that o.o)
"Sheesh. I was trying to be nice..er.. I'm not here to do anything bad, I was just trying to relax.." Cinder meowed, now somewhat annoyed. Why won't she just leave me alone? "Listen, I'm being nicer and more leniant than I usually am with other cats.." Cinder said, as he started to very slowly back up, toward loner territory. "Sorry I had to get on your bad side, she-cat." Cinder said, and stopped backing up.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 am

(No no I know, I meant in general x3)

Ashstar blinked, feeling slightly bad at her attitude she had when talking to him. No. He's a rogue, he shouldn't be here anyways. He's probably just trying to make me feel bad for him. with a sniff, she gestured with his tail to cross back over the border to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:13 am

Cinder, noting the she-cat's indifferent attitude, huffed and turned toward the loner territory. "So long, she-cat. Hope your paw gets better." he said as he padded back toward his home. He flicked his tail behind him and slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:26 am

She let out a relieved sigh, glad he was leaving. Though she felt a bit.. disappointed, for some reason, but shook the feeling away and only felt proud that the stubborn loner was finally gone. Lifting her muzzle, she limped back towards camp. She was moving very slowly from her injured paw, and with her head raised, she didn't notice the small drop. If she had been looking, she could have easily hopped down it, but instead she fell off the edge and landed with a large thud at the bottom. As she fell, Ashstar let out a loud and shocked yowl. She felt a shot of pain on her head and whimpered faintly.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 am

As Cinder was padding away, he heard the thud. Turning back around, he saw the grey cat nowhere in sight. Confused, he walked across the border and found the she-cat at the bottom of the drop. "Hey.. You just don't have very much good luck today, now do you..?" Cinder smirked, but then realize he needed to help the hurt cat. "Need some help up?" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 am

Ashstar glanced up; everything was spinning. "....Huh-mm...?" she stumbled on her words, not knowing what he said. She saw an orange blur of someone, but couldn't make out who it was before her muzzle laid down onto the ground and everything began to fade away. Her head was buzzing, and the pain slowly faded. Her breathing was even, she had just became unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

"Hellooo..? She-cat? Up here. You awake..?" Cinder strolled over to the grey cat's face. "Did you.. Fall asleep?" without an answer from her, he snapped into reality. "Oh-oh my goodness!" Cinder meowed in surprise. She's unconscious! I have to be a better person and help her.. But.. how? After thinking a bit, he thought of something. Walking around to the she-cat's back, he nudged her with his head. He did this for quite a while, pushing the grey she-cat closer and closer to loner territory.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Ashstar lied there silently, her eyes closed. A deep scratch was above her left eye, blood welling at the surface. Her whole body was limp as the loner slowly dragged her towards the border, probably planning to take her into loner territory.

(You should make a new topic in the Unclaimed forest. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other half of DuskClan Border   Other half of DuskClan Border Empty

Back to top Go down

Other half of DuskClan Border
Page 1 of 1