Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stream

Go down 
+3
Vexinate
HalfKitten
Magpie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Stream - Page 2 220px-Pleasant_Stream

The stream winds through most of StreamClan territory and acts as a border for most of the territory. Along the more narrow part of it where it is easy to cross, this stream splits the StreamClan camp in half.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 am

Salixkit gave a discontented sniff. "Makes absolutely no sense, these odd rules, but I'll take your word for it." she decided. She was running out of questions to pester the medicine cat, but she decided on one that might just land on a touchy subject. "Why did you decide to become medicine cat?"
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:48 pm

His ears perked as he began to carry the bark and twigs under his chin and against his chest so he could speak with her as they walked back, taking the long way to Camp of course. He thought about her question for a few minutes, "Well... let's see..." he looked deep in his mind for the answer to her question. It was there somewhere, he remembered that there was a specific reason. Maybe if he told her the beginning he would remember why? "Well lemme start with the beginning of this story okay?" He looked over at her as he began taking his steps towards a path that was worn out by other paws stepping upon that part of the ground that led to camp. "As a kit I was always the one who was pointed out and made fun of because of the way my fur was colored and how I didn't keep my kit fur as long as everyone else... and especially how my eyes never changed since I was born except for getting brighter I suppose. Those reasons were pretty dumb back then if you actually think about it now." he chuckled, his words straying away from the real purpose of this story. Flightdirection was mostly bambling now and switching the topic without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

"So that made you decide to become a medicine cat? Interesting." Salixkit mewed half-heartedly. Salixkit's own fur was quite odd, but whenever anyone tried to make fun of it, Deerkit would give them the evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

His eyes widened slightly and he shook his head as best as he could with the twigs and bark under his chin. "No that's not why!" he smiled, "It's because of someone... do I look like the type to let someone's words get to me? If I do, then maybe I need to switch up my personality." he chuckled lightly. But his mind was off somewhere else, Flightdirection looked around. His stomach empty some what due to skipping out on meals.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Salixkit frowned, bouncing along loudly. "Surely you fell in loooooove with someone, though?" she giggled, leaping over a small rock.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:00 pm

That's when the Medicine Cat rolled his eyes and flicked his tail at her playfully in annoyance. "Of course not! I've never fallen in love silly mouse. Unless you would like to say that me and my brother were lovers!" he shook his head laughing at his own words and accidently dropping the twigs and bark. Flightdirection stopped to pick them up, yet continued to talk. "I remember now, that I became a Medicine Cat because of my brother's death or disappearance... I don't know which it was. I was to young back then to know what happened after his sickness had over came his whole body."
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Salixkit had opened her maw to laugh, but then stiffened when Flightdirection mentioned the death of his brother. "Er, sorry." she managed, then began hopping along.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 pm

He turned towards her and grinned with a sort of sad but joyful like smile, "Hey don't knock it. He's probably not dead... we lost him during a blizzard. So some stranger could've taken off with him, who knows! The possibilities are endless, but I did become a Medicine Cat because of him... it was his sickness that brought me to the realization of what path I should and must follow." he smiled and turned around, his paws once again walking in the direction of the clan. "I just wanted to take care of my clan from then on out by using the curing substances of the herbs. Great Starclan I sound like a know-it-all." In reality Flightdirection was glad to just get a chance to talk with someone who would actually listen to 1/4 of what he was saying. Even if it was a kit.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"Yeah, you sure do." Salixkit mewed helpfully, then trotted along, her tail flicking. "Well I'm sorry he died!" she added, ignoring that Flightdirection said his brother might still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Once again he rolled his eyes and give a small sigh with a smirk as they neared camp more, "Well punk, you don't have to apologize for that." he flicked his tail at her ears and asked, "What would you do if you lost Deerkit?" Flightdirection always wondered how other siblings cared for each other, in Deerkit and Salixkit he saw a young Flightkit and Pacekit. Where as Pacekit always was the one that was more spunky and protected Flightdirection from the other kits bullying and harrassment.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Salixkit eyed him, then said, "She wouldn't let that happen! She's too scary to let anyone close... She's my sister, I love her, but she's a toughie." Salixkit thought back to a few days ago, when Salixkit was being cornered by an apprentice. Deerkit had been so mad, she bit some fur out of his tail. That apprentice never got close to Salixkit again.

ooc; I'm temping (RPing) Deerkit for my sister, so I'll be playing her for a few weeks. :3 (My sister's really busy x3)
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 pm

"Scary? That's a wonderful way to describe her! Does she know that you think she's scary Salixkit?" he taunted her playfully and chuckled. He never thought about his own brother until up to this point, he didn't even remember he had a brother until Salixkit got him talking about why he became a Medicine Cat. Flightdirection wondered if his own mother remembered his brother? All he could remember was that he blocked the memories of Pacekit out of his head for good once he became a Medicine Cat's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:56 pm

"Heck yeah she's scary. When she gets mad." Salixkit chortled, then glanced up. They were nearing the camp entrance. Would anyone be mad that she snuck out of camp? Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm

He stopped as they got near the camp entrance, "Alright so if anyone asks, I just brought you along cause you wanted to come... I didn't find you out here. And I most deffinatly forgot to alert a warrior of your leaving." he smiled. Flightdirection knew that one of the queens would most likely skin his fur off because of this, but he didn't mind taking the fall. He enjoyed talking with Salixkit without worrying about others listening in on his conversation.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:14 pm

"Of course." agreed Salixkit with a twitch of her ear, and she bounded ahead. She was a bit surprised that the medicine cat was willing to cover up for her, but it was a pleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:14 am

"Alright good." he turned and followed after her, a smile plain on his muzzle as he brought the twigs and bark with him. Flightdirection's tail swayed back and forth as he entered camp without a worry in the world.. except for the large lecture he was about to get from some very furious queens.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Poppylight ran in hoping Dawnkit was close behind and looked behind her to see if they were all following. Looking around she sat on her tail and waited for them silently.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Augsp
Kit
Augsp

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Dawnkit was second the come in, breathinv rather heavily. Being the first time outside, she marveled at the sight. She guessed that the huge amount of water flowing by was the stream the clan was named after. She instantly liked it.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Brookepaw followed Dawnkit closely. There was no way she was losing the kit. She knew what the wilds were like for a kit, and she knew they weren't fun. She smiled at the sight of water. Oh, how she loved water, especially streams. they reminded her of her mother, even if Stream hadn't really cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Poppylight stood. "Now we just need to wait for Cloverpaw. But since most of us is here," She smiled. "What would you like to do first?" she asked. "I assume you just want to get ahead with the border patrol?"
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stream
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2