Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stream

Go down 
+3
Vexinate
HalfKitten
Magpie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:39 pm

The Stream 220px-Pleasant_Stream

The stream winds through most of StreamClan territory and acts as a border for most of the territory. Along the more narrow part of it where it is easy to cross, this stream splits the StreamClan camp in half.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Burntglare padded along the stream, sniffing the air cautiously for any sign of danger. He was taking his new apprentice, Cloverpaw, out of camp for the first time and it was an exciting moment for them both. Burntglare sat down a short ways away from the camp entrance and curled his tail impatiently, waiting for Cloverpaw so that they could begin really getting to know StreamClan's territory.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm

cloverpaw was excited. BUT NOT AS EXCITED AS SHE WAS DESCRIBED IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH. the mosquitoes were bugging her likw crazy!
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:49 pm

"Alright!" meowed Burntglare, surprising himself with how chipper he sounded. "This is obviously the stream. It's an important landmark and border here, but that's not its only use.... Later on I'll teach you to hunt fish from it!" Burntglare smiled good-naturedly at the apprentice. "If in doubt, go to the river. For the most part it should tell you where to go in the territory, but eventually it becomes DuskClan's brook. You'll have to avoid that part." He continued walking along the river, glancing back at Cloverpaw and swiveling his ears subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:38 pm

"But wait." Cloverpaw paused. "What'll happen if a StreamClan warrior goes fishin' but they actually go into the water, then accidentally come out on the other side because they are to far from the shore?" Cloverpaw sat down until burntglare finished his answer.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Burntglare smiled, amused by his apprentice's question. "Well in that case, it still would technically be trespassing. But as long as the cat didn't kill the prey in DuskClan territory and goes straight back over to StreamClan, it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"WH-WH-WAIT! But what if there was a duskclan patrol and the warrior who fell in the river had like a squirrel that they caught before they fell in the river in there mouth, and they kept the squirrel in their mouth when they got to the other side. then the patrol like-like-like.." cloverpaw stammered. "like if the duskclan patrol saw the squirrel in the streamclan warrior's mouth and thought they caught it in duskclan territory, when really they had caught it in our territory all along?!" cloverpaw took a few breathes and continued, "then what would happen?"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 am

Burntglare purred a rusty laugh. "I think you're over-thinking things! First of all StreamClan cats aren't often the ones to catch squirrels," he said with a still-amused smile. "You can leave that to DuskClan and BoulderClan. Second, it's pretty unlikely for anyone of StreamClan to fall in the river!" He paused for a moment, thinking more deeply about the situation. "But if it were to happen, it'd probably just be sorted out among the leaders. But maybe not! DuskClan might understand.... They sure wouldn't like falling in the river. They might sympathise."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:04 pm

"oh. hmmm..." a bright gleam appeared on cloverpaw's face. "hey! if anything goes wrong in the river and there's not many fish, than somebody will have to catch something else! like squirrels and chipmunks and goats!! Oh yes this is going to be brilliant! where can we find the fattest squirrels in streamclan?! burntglare, let's go! where should we start? huh?" cloverpaw looked around in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 pm

"Yes...." Burntglare meowed, slightly annoyed now with Cloverpaw's persistent questioning. "Around now: leaf-bare, the river freezes and fish are harder to come by. But there are usually a few water voles about that we can hunt. Or mice. Even birds. I am not a fan of squirrels, myself...." he replied. "But we aren't hunting yet. We still have to finish exploring the territory. C'mon, Cloverpaw, now I'll show you the training clearing. It's outside of the camp, and we'll be spending a lot of time there. It is definitely somewhere you should get familiar with."
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 pm

"okay i guess that is also fun sort of!" cloverpaw replied. "lead the way, master!" he said playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm

"Sort of?" meowed Burntglare, smiling bemusedly. "That doesn't sound very enthusiastic." He continued in the direction of the training clearing, beckoning Cloverpaw with a swish of his tail. "Would you like to begin battle training when we arrive?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

"yes! that sounds very fun for real!"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:22 pm

"Awesome!" he purred, lashing his tail contentedly. "Let's go now, then!" Burntglare began a quick trot towards the training clearing.

(Continue in Training Clearing.)
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 pm

"Hey Salixkit... your almost at that age right? To become an apprentice?" he looked over his shoulder, eyes widened with curiosity for the kit and her way of thinking about things. He looked straight ahead as they neard the stream and added in, "Well are you excited to recieve a mentor and what not?" She couldn't see his smirk as it developed wide across his face, becoming a apprentice was a big thing for him back then. He didn't know if Kit's were still very excited about that. If it were Flightdirection's choice he would've stayed a kit forever rather then becoming the Clan's Medicine cat... but someone had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Salixkit strolled along, then chirped, "Yeah, my ceremony's only a few days away. And I guess I'm excited. But they'll have more against me when I pull a joke- I'll supposed be all serious and mature. Hey, don't medicine cats, like, not fight? Just heal?" she asked, her tail flicking contently.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:31 pm

He listened partially as his eyes searched around for the Alder trees that were near the stream, he paused as they reached the stream and he looked back at Salixkit as she asked about fighting. "Well as a Medicine cat, I do heal. Especially troublesome apprentices like you will be one day. But my mentor Falconwing did teach me to fight, me and him had some good bloody fights if you ask me! One-on-one all the time!" Flightdirection chuckled and his bright blue eyes casted off from Salixkit to a tree with some rough bark that seemed to be splitting off. Standing up he padded towards the tree, his tail flicking back and forth and propped himself up against the tree. His teeth grasping on average sized piece of bark, then he began to rip it off and seperate it from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 pm

"Is it hard to memorize all the herbs?" stammered Salixkit, watching Flightdirection curiously, tripping over a rock, then hopping to her feet again.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 pm

As he pulled another strip of bark off, he turned around to answer her just to witness her stumble. His legs tensed as he was ready to rush forward and help the kit, but as she got up as if nothing happened, he sighed in relief. "Be careful okay? With all this snow, you can't notice or see things that you would usually walk over easily." he shook his head then nudged both Alder bark pieces together. "At first yes, but then it came easily after I knew all of them. I couldn't process it all at first when I began as a apprentice, but when I grew older it got easy pretty much from there." he turned around and Flightdirection looked around for Bramble Twigs. "Why do you wanna know about Medicine Cats?" he asked curiously as he approached a sort of dead bush that still had leaves clinging to it's small branches. Maybe because of Deerkit? he wondered in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Salixkit stiffened for a moment, then bounced along merrily. She thought back to the small argument she had with her sister. "I was just wondering... And my sis- I've heard that medicine cats can't have kits, right?" she asked, thinking back to when she was talking with Deerkit. "Sure, they can't have any affairs." Deerkit had agreed, listening to Salixkit half-heartedly. "Pff, like you would have an affair." Salixkit had snorted. Deerkit had ended their chat by giving her the evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm

He didn't expect her to mention the part about Medicine Cat's not being able to bare kits with other cats. But he nodded in agreement, "Yep! No kits for me or any of the future Medicine cat's of this clan." he plucked some twigs off the bush and put them down to turn around and face the kit. "If a Medicine Cat were to have kits they would be betraying the oath they made to Starclan and going against the code and rules that we follow."
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Salixkit blinked. "Pff, rules..." she muttered under her rules, then glanced back up. "Well that's nice. Hey, what is that stuff? Do trees, like, heal us?" she asked, tilting her head as she stared down the bark he had stripped off the tree.
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

Flightdirection had thought that he had heard Salixkit say something similar to word rules on her breath in distaste, but he brushed the thought aside as she asked yet another question. The young medicine cat was beginning to enjoy these questions, "Well, there's suppliments and different juices inside herbs that help heal a ache or pain." the thought still ran around in his head about her possible distaste in rules, he use to dislike rules so much that he almost broke the no mate rule when he was younger. Luckily Falconwing got him out of the situation before he could do any horrible damage to his future.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 am

Salixkit frowned. "So you just rub the bark against your fur?" she asked. She inspected the wood again, her ears flicking. Thinking back to that no mate rule, Salixkit spoke up again, "Wait, why can't medicine cats have a mate? Leaders are allowed to have one, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:44 am

He gave a sigh and shook his head as she spoke about rubbing the bark up against fur, it made him laugh at how she looked at things. When she spoke up about mates he closed his eyes and brushed some snow off the bark, "Well for leaders, they are allowed to have a mate. It may seem unfair, but Medicine Cat's do not have mates simply because we are suppose to stay pure and one minded towards Starclan." he smirked. "Lemme rephrase that, I mean.. like to stay focused on our one task. We are suppose to heal and nothing more, our lives shouldn't be anything like a warriors and that's just one more thing that seperates the Medicine Cat's from the rest of the clan. Though," he paused for a moment and Flightdirection gave a nervous cough. "Some cats have gone against this important rule and were punished for their crime. It's called a forbiddon love if you haven't heard yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stream   The Stream Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stream
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next