Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Mood : Mischievous

Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story Empty
PostSubject: Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story   Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Here's just the most random true story I actually wrote down on my nook...

I sat at my desk, just a normal day in my ninth period social studies class. It's a well known fact throughout the entire grade that I am a cat. Cat personality traits, cat senses, cat habits, cat instincts, ect. I hate it when people say they understand it. When they say they are just like me. That they are a cat too. You may love cats, but there is very few other people in this world that relate to cats the same way I do. So anyways, this girl sitting in front of me turns around and asks me if I'm a cat. Of course I say yes. Her friend sitting next to her says, "No, you're not, I am. I started the whole cat thing anyways." The entire world stops for a second. You can mess with my hair, my clothes, my shoes, my personality. You can tease me for what I do. But you NEVER mess with cats. EVER. I started my cat reputation when I was 1. I was best friends with a cat, I grew up by his side. We taught each other. In the end, he was intelligent, and I was a cat. This seriously set me off so much. I was beyond just being a cat. I even had an owner. Now, if I wasn't in school, I would've stood up and screamed, "I AM THE ONLY CAT IN THIS SCHOOL AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! Because this is my territory, and fakes aren't permitted. Now run along before Owner gets out her dagger and kills you!" But my teacher probably would've given me a look that clearly means "WTF ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU ON CRACK?!" So there you have it. Random story.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story   Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:51 pm

That's so awesome, haha. x3 I freaking love it.
I WON'T FORGET IT. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story   Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

0.0 whoaaa....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story   Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't You Forget It- A True Random Story
Page 1 of 1