Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] Empty
PostSubject: Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]   Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] X2pc

» Name: Aspa
» Sex: Female
» Age: One year, four months
» Appearance: Aspa is a slender but average-built she-cat. Her fur short and white with gray splotches, her eyes are a light pine green, and her nose is dark gray. Since she has somewhat short legs compared to other cats, she isn't the best at running and leaping; however, she is rather skilled at climbing trees, Twoleg fences, etc., but not so much cliff-like, rocky terrain.
» Personality: She tends to keep to herself, but only because of her low self-confidence and self-esteem. It takes a lot for her to get comfortable enough around you for her to start talking to you. She has always been like this, and it most likely stems from never being close to any cat since her birth. She never had any real experience communicating with others. She had a family, sort of, but they weren't a very good one; they weren't abusive or anything like that, except they neglected her of things like kindness and love and closeness.
Something relating to her personality that's a bit more positive. She had always been fascinated with the art of healing with medicinal herbs, and hopes to be able to improve upon this skill somehow, except she doesn't really have the ability to do this without practicing it on other cats. And she never had encountered any cats who had need for medical attention, nor was she ever in a group of cats she had been comfortable enough with to practice it on (also, she didn't know much about it while she was still living with her family).
» Clan and Rank: No allegiances; loner
» History: Before going off on her own, though, Aspa lived with her mother and her brother and sister. As soon as she was mature enough to hunt for herself and take care of herself in general, she left them. Now that she is on her own, she is literally on her own, and hasn't lived for a long period of time with anyone ever since. Currently, she lives in an old badger set.
» Other: --
» Roleplay Sample: -- (Second character)

Last edited by Bandy on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]   Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Please improve upon her personality and history.
Personality: How exactly is she "odd"? She can appear mysterious to other cats, but I would like you to flesh her out a bit more before I approve her.
History: I'd like to know more about her family life. Is there a reason why she became anti-social? Did she have good parents? Was she abandoned? How did she get the personality that she has today?
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]   Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks for the suggestions and prompts. c:
Sorry I lacked information in those fields. I was in a rush when I was creating the first version of the template, and I thought I could maybe get away with what I had. xD Probably should've kept "WIP" in the title.
Anyways, I kinda completely changed her personality and history in the process of fixing it. I'm probably not going to apply her as one of the prophesy characters if she gets accepted, because I can barely handle what I've already got.
But I think it's a lot better now. At least... I do. o.o' I hope it's a little better now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]   Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Approved, thanks for making the changes. Very Happy

Remember to update your character records and happy roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]   Aspa the Loner [Revision complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspa the Loner [Revision complete]
Page 1 of 1