Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safety, what is better?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Safety, what is better? Empty
PostSubject: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Summer sits sunning herself in the yard of a twoleg home. She's perfectly happy their, in the safety of the fence. "I don't get why anybody would give all this up," she mutters, thinking of cats she'd seen in the forest. No, she was very happy and safe.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Moon jumps up on Summer, "Hey sis! Want to go to the forest today?" She chirps happily. "I wonder what life is like out there. I bet it's fun and filled with adventure." She gazes at the forest in wonder and excitement.

(Chirps as in talks/squeaks)
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 pm

"No, I do not want to go into the forest," Summer replied bluntly. "I bet it's dangerous and terrifying. We probably would be dead or seriously injured before sundown." She wasn't a total fan of telling her sister the scary reality of the world but somebody had to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:22 pm

"I don't think that it would end up like that I bet we could meet those cats we always see. I think the forest would be beautiful and caring like our humans. Well, they aren't that beautiful but they are caring." Moon doesn't take her eyes off the trees. "Can you love something you have never seen for real before? Can you know if it's dangerous if you never try something new?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 pm

"I think you might be forgetting that a lot of those cats had scars or shredded ears." Summer said. She gets up and slowly, she pads over to the fence post and jumps up on it. Looking out, her mind can only picture the terrors it would bring.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 pm

"But, they might have to fight for their freedom. They most not all be mean all the time." She goes to the other fence post and jumps on it landing softly. "I want to go there someday. Summer if I go will you come with me?" Moon looks at Summer with serious eyes that didn't fade.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'd really rather not..." Summer replies slowly. She hates the idea of leaving the safe twoleg nest but her sister mattered more. no, if she had to she would go but she'd fight for staying home. "But if you do end up going, somebody is going to have to make sure you don't stick you nose into a badger's den."
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 pm

"I'm smarter than that...maybe." Moon's usual cheerfulness returned but she knew her sister wouldn't come without a fight; for now she would only ask unless she just had to get out of here. Then the sound of food hitting her bowl made her ears prick up. "Food time!!" She jumps down and rushes inside to eat, but she still wanted to play like normal after eating.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Summer jumps down and follows her sister inside. She's still thinking about the dangers of the forest so she isn't going very fast. Finally, the thought of Moon eating all the food hits her and she runs to the food.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Moon decides to leave Summer her share of food but eats her's up right away. "That was yummy but I want more..." Moon looks up at the human that stood at the counter. "Should I ask for more Summer?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Summer eats most of her food and looks at her sister. "You can have the rest of mine. I'm not really hungry," she says. She sits leaning against the wall. "What do you see in it? Why don't you care about danger?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Moon eats the food quickly and then joins her sister, "I see a whole new world that doesn't sit in one nest. I see the way the dew or frost shines on the leaves because the sun reflects off of it. I want to know what else might be there that could bring beauty to the eyes. Danger is always everywhere and if the danger is everywhere why fear it? It's just going to come again."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 pm

"When have you run into danger here? And sticking your nose into a thistle patch does not count," Summer says. Of course she knew there were a few dangers but the forest held an uncountable number.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 pm

"A dropping plate could be a danger. A human's step could be a danger. There are many more just like that but you don't notice them. I decided to just live with the dangers and accept them as part of life." Her eyes shone as she talked about everything. All Moon wanted was for her sister to understand.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Summer quickly added the first to her list, the second she definitely thought about. There was a reason she kept clear of their feet. "I still don't get why you want to go out there," she said. She shuddered a little as she thought about it. "I don't get why anybody would live out there. Think about the cold!"
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 pm

"It wouldn't be cold if your huddled with other cats and the sunlight isn't that bad." She knew she got her sister there but she didn't show it. "The heat you could lay in the shade and drink cool water from a stream. Food you would just have to hunt for birds or rodents."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 pm

"I suppose you know how to hunt too," Summer said. She felt like her sister was winning in this argument and that didn't sit well with her. She might end up having her sister even more convinced that the forest was a great place to visit.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 pm

"We can learn before we leave here. If the forest isn't like what I want to spend my life in we can come back the same day." Moon knew she had this argument and this time she let her smile shin on her face. "So how about is Summer? Can we go someday?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

"No. I'd still rather stay home. Adventures are not my thing," Summer said. She knew Moon was longing to go and felt a little bad saying no again. But she had her reasons. She hated stepping into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Moon stood up and padded outside a little angry and a little sad. "Have it your way," She called back. Moon was going to be sleeping under her namesake tonight and Summer couldn't stop her. It wasn't like she was leaving the yard just sleeping in it.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Summer sighed and looked around, wondering if there was any safe way to make up for hurting Moon's feelings. She hated to see her that way. "Moon... I'm sorry. I'm just scared..."
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Moon sits outside and looks up at the stars, "Why couldn't I have been born out there?" She sighs and looks for a place to sleep and sees a bush and makes a small bed out of grass to sleep in under it. As she curls up she could feel the cold air through her fur but she decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Summer sighs as she watches Moon. She knew it was cold outside but could only hope it would discourage her sister. "I'm just trying to save her, why can't she understand?" she muttered to herself. She leaped up onto the windowsill and fells asleep after watching her sister for sometime
Back to top Go down
Plumeria
Kit
Plumeria

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Moon finally falls into a deep sleep and started to dream. In her dream she could she her sister yelling at her to slow down as she ran through the forest and could see the outline of a cat in front of her. The cat made her want to run more to catch up but she didn't want to leave her sister alone.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 am

((TIME SKIP! That's okay right?))

Summer wakes up the next morning to the sound of food being put into their bowls. She yawns, stretches then leaps down from the windowsill. Sticking her head outside she pulls it back quickly at the feel of the cold air. No, Moon would figure out that food was ready on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safety, what is better?   Safety, what is better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Safety, what is better?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Miscellaneous :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: