Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Path from or to Twoleg place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pine wanders through a small path filled with brambles and gorse mumbling something about, "I'll kill those, Snow and Ripplepaw.. crowfood... i hate them."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:14 am

He shook his head, "S-some cats think talking about their problems makes yourself feel better, b-but for me, it just makes it worse." Boots heaved a sad, sorrowful, sigh. "I-I'm sorry. I'm acting like a kit, aren't I?" his frown remained on his face, as if it was glued there.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 am

"No. I hate talking about my problems. It's terrible. I hate it." She looked up. Memories of dogs and haunting a two legs and being held captive flooded her mind. She gridded her teeth and dipped her head in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 am

He sighs once again. "You and I have a pretty similar past, in the way it affects our lives..." Boots comments quietly.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 am

Pine groaned. She hated, yet enjoyed this moment. "What is the point in life at all?" She mumbled half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 am

He looked towards her, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I think we have a lot to live for. Yes, we have some tragic problems in the past... But there are so many astonishing things you get to see, do, and learn too." Boots blinked, glancing around at the forest surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 am

"Like what?" Pine mumbled under his breathe while sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 am

"Hmm?" he paused, putting together what he thought she said, "Like.. like learning how to hunt. That was one of my happiest times of my life. And maybe... every piece of prey you eat. How would you feel if you never tasted a piece of prey before?" Boots meowed, all of a sudden noticing how hungry he was, as he hadn't eaten all day. x3
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 am

"But, well I guess that is good, but really cheesy." She chuckled. Suddenly noticing she was hungry too.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:54 am

He smiled faintly, "Would you like to go on a hunt?" Boots tilted his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 am

"Sure." She grinned faintly."do you know a good spot?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 am

He nods quickly, "Yeah, I know a good spot-there is a pretty decent amount of prey there at this time of year there." Boots flicked his tail in one direction, starting to pad that way slowly. "Follow me."

(Should we just stay in this topic...? If we don't, the topic we make could be used from other rouges too. ^^)
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 am

Pine padded towards a shady spot where little critters would hide. So far she didn't spot anything. Her ear twitched as a bush rustled in the distance. She quickly looked over her shoulder to see if Boots was coming.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Boots padded after her, looking around. He recognized this part of the forest. It hadn't been more than a moon since he had met Pine here. "We met here, remember that?" he meowed to her, grinning cheekily.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm

"Oh, of course I remember that it was like two sunrises ago." Pine mewed playfully. She grinned at the memory, then frowned when she thought about the story Boots had to,f her that day. She pushed all thought aside and turned her focus on a vole scurrying through the leaves. She dropped to a hunters' crouch being carful not to put too much weight on her hind side, and slowly and steadily crept up on it. Pine licked her lips at the thought of what the juicy thing might taste like. Even if it turned out to be skinny, anything would taste good to her now. It felt like she hadn't eaten in moons! When the she cat was close enough, she sprung upon it, stabbing it with a claw. It let out a squeal and she killed it with her teeth before it would alert all the prey in the forest. She wished she had killed it sooner so Boots could catch his prey without every one scared and wary.

Last edited by HalfKitten on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Boots blinked once when he heard the squeak, "The good thing is, all the prey will just be waking up because new-leaf is barely here. I bet there'll still be plenty." he assured her, flashing a quick smile. Boots pricked his ears, hearing the tiny scrabbling of paws. Raising his head up, mouth opened slightly, Boots scented a mouse. He creeped towards the scent and sound, staying downwind. Sure enough, a plump mouse came into view. It was just exiting its nest -- probably coming out for the first time from leaf-bare. Down in the hunter's crouch, keeping the majority of his weight on his back legs, he released the power in his hind legs. But he stumbled slightly because of the improvised hunting crouch, and the mouse began to scrabble in the other direction towards some thick bushes. Thinking fast, Boots swiped a paw -- the one that had his hurt shoulder, unfortunately -- around the mouse and quickly pulled his head forward to sink his teeth into the creature. Wincing from using his bad leg, Boots picked up the mouse and half-limped back to Pine.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Pine blinked. A mouse and a shrew didnt seem like enough. "I think we could use a little bit more than that." She meowed even though all she wanted to do now was sink her teeth into the catch. Once again, shifted to the familiar stalking position. Her nose twitched as the strong scent of rabbit filled her nostrils. Keeping her pelt from brushing against the grass or twitching, she crept toward it. The two were not very far from each other now, mouse lengths away, and pine pounced! The rabbit must have come out a few days ago because it felt nice and plump in her jaws. As pine bit down, the creature went limp and she carried it over to Boots saying, "Dis mone ish gonna be good I hink." Through a mouthful of fur.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 am

He laughed quietly, nodding and put down the large mouse he had caught to reply. "Yes, I think this is good.. Should we eat here or take all of it back to your den?" Boots asked her, picking the mouse up again and was ready to go wherever.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Pine felt too wary to eat out in the open. "I think it's best to take it back to my den. Not that I think there's a danger but I can't eat out here calmly." She meowed, prodding at the ground with her paw and shifting around awkwardly. "Do you have a preference? Maybe it would be best to eat out here because I should get over it..." she trailed off not knowing what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 pm

"Oh, it's fine if you want to go back to your den," he meowed quickly in response. "I understand, you can't be too safe." smiling slightly, he flicked his tail slightly fine with whatever she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

"Let's just stay out here." She mewed quickly even though it was the opposite of what she wanted to do. She had to get over her fears sooner or later. Pine sat downw anxiously and began taring at the rabbit sucking in its delectable juiciness. She was right about it being fat. It seemed like her troubles were out of mind when she said to Boots, "Want some of this rabbit? It's delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:24 am

He smiled, nodding gratefully. "Yes, please..!" Boots blinked at the rabbit, his stomach growling hungrily. He, too, was still wary of being out in the open, but they needed to get over it and go on with life.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Pine tore it right in two, letting boots have the bigger half because she already had some and began nawing at a fatty clump sucking in its delicious juices too hungry to speak.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 am

He took the half Pine gave to him, and bit into the piece of rabbit, chewing thoughtfully. "Thanks," he meowed, his mouth still having some food in it. Boots laughed lightly in embarrassment, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Pine finished her half of the rabbit in a heartbeat. The immediately began crunching down on the shrew. "'Welcome." She meowed back at boots after she was finished with hr first mouthful. Eventually when she finished pine whirled her tongue around her mouth in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 pm

When he finished his half of the rabbit, Boots licked his muzzle, feeling much better. His stomach was full now, and he let out a content sigh. "I love new-leaf.. The forest gets so lively during this time." He meowed, glancing around at the green trees and plants surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path from or to Twoleg place.   Path from or to Twoleg place. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Path from or to Twoleg place.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next