Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud's Twoleg House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

Cloud's Twoleg House Empty
PostSubject: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Cloud's Twoleg House Mountain%20View%20Home%20for%20Sale

A nice little suburban house. Here lives a cat named Cloud, along with a small family of twolegs. She's often found out on her lawn, or on the railing or steps. Chairs are usually where she sits when it is raining. Also, there is a cat flap on the front door so she can go out and in as she pleases.
~
Cloud popped her head out of the cat flap, the rest of her white body following. Looking around she walks down a step, sitting on the lower one. Purring lightly, her tail flicks as she enjoyed the cool day.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 am

As the sun was making its way up to its highest point, Cloud slipped out, inhaling and exhaling the crisp, cool air. She hopped up onto the railing which went partially around her porch and glanced around. Seeing no apparent tension or excitement, the white cat closed her eyes in relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

JaggedLeaf, a tough Lightningclan cat walked by the nest, a frail pigeon in his jaws. The kits wanted a different taste of prey, so he figured a pigeon would be a good change in the Fresh-Kill pile. He noticed the Kittypet resting on the stairs and rolled his eyes hesitantly. Somewhat ignoring the she-cat, he continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:45 am

She pricked an ear, opening her eyes to see the tom make his way past. "Hey there!" she called in a friendly manner, hopeful to start up a conversation. The well-fed cat hopped down, trotting towards him in attempt to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 pm

He glanced back at her, his muzzle rippling. Oh no... I've caught her attention... He thought. He turned around, his lazy eyes stiff with curiosity. "Yes?" He glared at her with hesitance. "The name is Jagged."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 pm

"My name is Cloud!" She responded quickly, letting out a happy purr. "Do you live nearby, Jagged? I haven't seen you around before..! And you look so hungry! And.. is that a bird?" to her perspective, he looked awful skinny compared to herself and all the other cats in the area. When she saw the dead bird, her eyes flickered with slight disgust.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

He nodded. "Yes, it is." Looking down at it, he shrugged contently with his prey. "I'm actually pretty stuffed. This bird is not for me. I see you're a... kittypet." He looked her from her paws to the tips of her ears and grumbled deep in his throat. "You live around here?" His tone and expressions showed very little interest; but in result he tried to keep a steady conversation.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm

She quickly nodded, "I live right here!" Cloud meowed cheerily, looking towards her home. "Where do you live, Jagged? And where are you taking that bird?" her head tilted at the bird, her eyes flitting from his kill to him.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 pm

"That's none of your business," He snapped. "But I'll tell you one thing." "I live in a clan." He looked at her and put the bird down. "Why do you want to know, anyways? Your curiosity I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

"A clan?" her eyes suddenly widened, and Cloud took a step back. "You mean... You're one of those vicious cats where killing is your joy? You eliminate everything out of your path?" as a kitten, the older cats would tell her scary stories of harsh cats in something called a clan. They would scare her more than anything, and being very gullible, she believed the stories. But her fear faded away until she barely remembered the tales. Now, though, the stories were real -- so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

He sneered. "If I killed everything in my path, you shouldn't be alive and I shouldn't be talking to you." He glared at her with sense, a slight are-you-serious face mixed in with his expressions.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

"Wait- s-so, you don't do that stuff? But the others said-" she stopped mid-sentence in thought. Cloud was awfully confused whether to believe her other friends, or this clan cat she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm

"That's because they've never met a clan cat. It's lies. All of it. I've heard of ruthless cats like that, but I'm not one of them." He glared at her. "If you don't believe me, that's fine. I know what I do."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:19 am

"Oh, I do believe you! I do!" she forced herself to think him as that, and gave a reassuring smile. Surely this clan cat is telling the truth. But he could be saying that just so I'll be friendly, and then wham! He'll get me. Cloud's eyes locked onto the tom,keeping the smile stiff to her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm

He nodded slowly. "Okay. Well, I'll be getting back to my clan now. I need to deliver this bird." He picked up the bird and turned. "Goodbye, Cloud." He began to walk back to the entrance to the forest, many trees.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 am

She blinked slowly as he turned, surprised to feel a bit of disappointment. "Wait! Jagged, do you suppose I could come and see your clan? It sounds reallyyyy, reallyyy, cool! Puh-leaseee?" Cloud begged, her eyes glowing with a mixture of hopefulness and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:54 am

He turns and laughs. "Seriously? My clan will kick me out if I do that." He sighs, and his expression softens slightly. "I wish you can come, but I can't risk my reputation for a kittypet. I'm sorry." He turns again then stops. "Unless... can you be very quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:01 am

Her smile widened, "Of course I can!!" Cloud squealed, then flattened an ear and added quieter, "I mean, yes, I can." she wanted to bounce up and down and run around excitedly, but didn't want Jagged to change his mind about taking her. She really wanted to see his clan, and wouldn't risk this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 pm

He nods slowly and turned around. His face had a small smile glued onto it. "Then come, if you're ready. But please, be very quiet." He pads near the trees. "I'll let you glance near the camp a little."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 pm

"Okay!" her whiskers quivered in excitement. Cloud quickly followed him, then asked, "How come all these wild cats don't find a twoleg? You'd be taken care of, and wouldn't have to do anything. It's a much easier life.." she gazed up at the tall trees, then looked into the forest. The trees, plants, rocks, and other wildlife seemed never-ending.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:58 pm

He sighed. "Uggh, twoleg..." He muttered. "I don't know about the others, but twolegs disgust me. There it is." He pointed over to the Lightningclan territory and slid down the plants. "Be quiet."

(Post in Ligtningclan border?")
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 am

She tilted her head at him, curious to know why he disliked twolegs so much. They were kind, and provided everything a cat could need in her opinion. Though she quickly dropped her multiple questions about twolegs, and instead gazed over into the area he pointed to. Cloud saw no difference, just the same old land they were already in. "How can you tell?" she whispered.

(Yes, go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud's Twoleg House   Cloud's Twoleg House Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud's Twoleg House
Page 1 of 1