Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adopt Seedkit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

Adopt Seedkit!  Empty
PostSubject: Adopt Seedkit!    Adopt Seedkit!  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:37 pm

My name is Seedkit and I wanna be adopted Very Happy 

I am a she-kit and I have a pure white pelt with large black spots on me. I have green-yellow eyes and I'm mostly really friendly. Adopt me please! Please....? I wanna grow up to hunt and I want to catch my OWN prey. Sad  If I get adopted I will be more then... excited... Laughing I want to be taught like anyone else would be taught by a mom or dad.

Last edited by Seedkit on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

Adopt Seedkit!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopt Seedkit!    Adopt Seedkit!  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Please!! Adopt me! *Wails* Sad 
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Adopt Seedkit!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopt Seedkit!    Adopt Seedkit!  EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 pm

I will!!You can be (New person I will make up's) kit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adopt Seedkit!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopt Seedkit!    Adopt Seedkit!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Adopt Seedkit!
Page 1 of 1