Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spot <3

Go down 
+3
Bandy
Magpie
Tansy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Mood : Mischievous

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:04 pm

In loving memory of my first cat, Spot. Without him, I would never love cats as much as I do today.

Rest In Peace, Spot
2001/2002- August 29th, 2013

Died of: Cancer.

I don't think I will ever stop crying, all I know is that Spot will forever remain in my heart.

I took this picture with my DSi a long time ago:
Spot <3 Hni_0010

Even Seri will forever miss her only playmate.

Goodbye Spot... ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Tansy, I'm so sorry. D: This just happened today? That's really awful. Spot is really cute, I am sure you will always remember him. But if he is missed, then he was loved, and that can be a comforting thing to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Yeah, it happened earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Aw, Tansy, that's so sad. xc I'm really sorry about that.
I hope you will feel comforted and always remember Spot. c=
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Every night now, I cry myself to sleep. When you lived with an animal since you could walk it's hard imagining life without them, never thinking one day you'll have to live it. He wasn't just any cat, he was my best friend, and my first cat. I cry for him, but I know he can never come back. He was so gentle with me when he grew up by my side. He was even kind of trained that way. We would do everything together. Seeing the cat he was before he died and the cat he was 2 years ago, I wish I could have that fat cat back. Anything that would make him able to be here with me today and so on. I wish I got to say goodbye. I woke up that day as his cage was being put in nana's car. I got worried when my nana made my dad come to the vet. I cried as soon as my mom left to go to the store, knowing that would be the last time I would ever see my best friend. ~
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm really sorry for you, Opal. I really don't know what to say. When I lost my cat Puddles, it was more shock than sadness. It's always been that way for me. I don't know a lot about moving on and I have never been good at it (that's why I have brought this site back so many times). But I read that staying home is good so that you can adjust to being without him. It makes it so much harder while you are there but it prevents creating a false sense of everything being okay. Because right now for you, things aren't okay. And it's fine to admit that they aren't. It will get better.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

I am so sorry for you Tansy!!I know how you feel I have had who knows how many dogs die.(My mom is allergic to cats) That is..Sad.I can't think of anything else to say.T-T
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Well, it's kinda different. I love Spot more than anything.
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:48 pm

True but still....
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 pm

I'm so sorry.... I'm sure he was a beautiful handsome cat and he will always be loved and missed. <3
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:38 am

I'm so sorry about this cat. I've lost two animals but i didn't love them more than anything so I can say I know ow you feel, but I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 pm

It has been about a week and I even dream of him living with me instead of my nana.
Back to top Go down
Blazekit
Kit
Blazekit

Mood : Lonely

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm barely crying just thinking about you crying for such a loved cat... I agree though... it must be tough saying goodbye to your favorite cat... It sound very sad and I'm sorry for you. =')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spot <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot <3   Spot <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spot <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: User Announcements-
Jump to: