Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dibs! (IMG Heavy)

Go down 
+2
Bandy
Magpie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Png10

This is my favorite chicky. :D
Our hens were broody so we got four new chicks and this one is named Dibs and I love her. <3
I took the pictures with my iPod, so they're really bad, but--

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Jpg10

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Hug10
^
That one has my face in it. But I cropped it because if you saw the full thing it would be like >:O

So that's all.

Chickens.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:03 pm

She's so adorable. =3
Naw, I wouldn't be like >:O. C:
Chickens. <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 pm

She's so cute!
Nah I would probably be like =D!. XD
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 pm

x3 Thanks.
But I don't want to ruin your imaginary version of me.
She's our sweetest baby chickapoo. <3
And since she's growing up outside, she's learning how to catch mosquitoes and stuff as babies, as opposed to our indoor chickies who are 5 months old and only learning it now.
Which is useful, seeing as we live on a swamp. T-T
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Mood : Mischievous

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:33 pm

She's really cute. ^o^
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 am

That is the cutest chicky ever!
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:57 pm

I love chickens! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:13 pm

The imaginary Internet version of me is probably a more interesting and flattering version of me than the real life version. xP
Oh, you live in a swamp? :o But yeah, that would definitely be helpful, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dibs! (IMG Heavy)   Dibs! (IMG Heavy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dibs! (IMG Heavy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Your Topics-
Jump to: