Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part-time job as app writer!!

Go down 
+2
Yancy
Magpie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Part-time job as app writer!! Empty
PostSubject: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi guys,

I am super excited about this app thing because it turns out they are looking to hire people yay!!
If you don't know about the Choice Of games, I recommend that you check them out. They are choose your own adventure games for Apple devices, computers, Kindles, and Android phones. "Choice of Dragon" is one of the most popular ones, but my personal favorite is "Choice of Broadsides".
Anyway, I will be writing games for them. If you are interested, too, you are able to submit games here.
Games that involved copyrighted content (Warriors, MLP, Pokemon, etc.) are not allowed, but I do have an idea for two things: a murder mystery and a cat-themed mystery, and a game where you play as a serial killer.
I'm working on the serial killer one first. I have an unhealthy interest in such things.

But I am soo excited for this <33
I would love for some of you to be beta testers for my game maybe?? Just posting the basic stuff and ohmygosh this is awesome.

So yeah that's all~
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 pm

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! :DD That's so awesome! And I love horror games! <333

I'll totally beta test if you'll let me! :D
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Ohh, that's so cool! Wow. :D I'd definitely be a beta tester too, if you'd like c;
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Okay I'm going to start with the cat-themed one because it is the simplest--this is a lot more complicated than I thought. o-o Coding is very basic, but it's a new script and I have to learn new stuff to use it. ;A;
But I found a great tutorial so that'll speed things up.~
Both of you are beta testers :D

Aghhh my eyes hurt from staring at a computer screen. -.-
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 pm

YEY :D This is gonna be so fun~! Good luck Maggie! :)
Back to top Go down
Tansy
Apprentice
Tansy

Mood : Mischievous

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 am

My nook is insulted these apps aren't in her store. But I will look for them in the Google Play Store because I have two stores. :D
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Those games sounds like fun! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:07 pm

I just finished Choice of Dragon :DD It was really fun!
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 am

Oh my gosh that is really cool. o-o
Can I maybe be a beta tester also? I'm on my iPod Touch a lot (not excessively -.-), so I'd definitely have a lot of time for it. :D
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Yes, anyone can be a beta tester yay. :D
Beta testing is actually on a computer, because you have to download a lot of files to test it before it can be condensed and published for iPod.
Because of camp this week and a fanfiction I am determined to finish writing, I haven't really worked on this at all (will have time on Sunday to look at the coding more thoroughly) but I'm gonna make a story map ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part-time job as app writer!!   Part-time job as app writer!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Part-time job as app writer!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: User Announcements-
Jump to: