Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moon and Sun

Go down 
+3
Yancy
BLUESTAR3434
Magpie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

How are we going to get the site active again if we don't have active roleplayers again?
By getting active roleplayers, of course!
So I have an idea for that.

It's not really a prophecy, more like an event and everyone freaks out about it. I'm not caught up with the Warriors books, but wasn't there an eclipse at some point?
Well, maybe the old Clans experienced one, but these Clans haven't. Which makes me wonder: what if?
I don't have any real plot planned out, but y'know, I was thinking of having something different from a usual prophesy.

It goes like this:
"OH NO THE SUN IS GONE!"
Then everyone panics for a while.
They expect that it is a sign from StarClan. StarClan must be very unhappy.
When actually, it's just a natural phenomenon.
So basically, a lot of drama for nothing.

But I bet you guys can think of something better. :3
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Yeah that does happen how bout they get a prophacy at a gathering (this is just a warning to be prepared)
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm

That could work, but it might take a while to start if we did that because we'd have to have enough characters to hold a gathering. If we get all four medicine cats soon enough, they can go to the Moonstone and get a message.
Oh, what if the Dark Forest cats were actually the ones who caused the eclipse? Then it would have more of an actual plot instead of just drama.
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:37 pm

This sounds really interesting! :3 Maybe some cat could, like, say he would take away the moon like Soul did in the books... or am I mixing something up? Anyway, I think it'd be interesting! The cat could like scare them and cause chaos and stuff... maybe? Either way, I like the idea! :D
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh, I like the idea Yancy was suggesting. And you aren't mixing something up, that's what happened. c:
Maybe this living cat could be working for the Dark Forest cats. :o
And like, while all this chaos is going on, the Dark Forest could be building up an army of cats! Because like, it's a big mess of confusion and the Dark Forest are probably more able to sway cats to thinking how they think/trick them.
Idk, it's an idea. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:29 pm

I like the idea of a living cat working for Dark Forest, but that second part about an army requires a lot of people and we don't exactly have many RPers... we don't even have one Dark Forest Cat...

But it might work :3
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks. :D But yes, very true... o.o
I hope we would be able to get it to work at some point, whenever we get enough roleplayers. :o
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Yeah, I think it'd be interesting. :) I'd totally participate if this all works out~
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Okay, so let's see what we've got so far. This is just my idea of how things will work out, so adjustments can and should be made.
  • A rogue promises/threatens to take the sun away. Dark Forest cats spoke to him/her, telling them how to do it.
  • No one takes it seriously, but StarClan attempts to warn the Clan cats that it is a serious threat.
  • The Dark Forest cats take the moon away on the night of a gathering, and a few other chaotic events happen: maybe an earthquake, disappearance of Silverpelt, etc.
  • At this point, the Dark Forest cats are stronger than StarClan. SC normally controls the moon, but DF was able to overpower them. It's a bigger deal than if the eclipse were to happen naturally.
  • The eclipse only lasts for an hour at most, but with chaos sweeping the forest, the DF cats are able to trick more cats into joining their side.
  • A hero (I'm thinking a kit destined to become a medicine cat?) realizes what is happened and is able to contact StarClan. The kit explains everything to others, and they manage to fight the DF.

We would need several cats, but we can always pretend that there are more than there actually are. I also have an idea: cats only to be used for prophecies, sort of like cats for rent. If one becomes attached while RPing during a prophecy, they may adopt a rent-a-cat for permanent roleplaying.

Does that sound right?
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Hmm sounds very interesting! I also think, once we get enough members, we should have all of the clans fussing and bickering, threatening to fight like in the books, and they have to ban together and put aside their differences to fight the DF. Also maybe some of the clan cats can "secretly" work for the dark forest, also like in the books without the clan members knowing.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Yes, the Clans could gang up on each other, blaming each other for the havoc! There should definitely be a few skirmishes before they decide to work together. And some cats will definitely be under the influence of the DF, assuming people would be willing to roleplay those characters.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Welll I'll happily roleplay an influenced cat! (I love evil characters)
I really really love this idea. Maybe the clans know some cats have turned and they start pointing fingers (or paws) at other cats and clans, blaming them. But the clans don't realize who actually is influenced by the DF.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Awesome. :3 We'll also have to have a few people to roleplay DF cats, but not as many, since I guess we could actually get by with 1+ DF cats if no one is interested in roleplaying one. Influenced cats can either go back to the 'good side' at some point, or go completely evil, depending on what the RPer wants. Ooh, what if a leader or two was influenced, and no one knew or suspected? :D Plot twist.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:11 pm

What if its gathering night and the moon is gone? A similar idea but along the same lines.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah HalKitten that could be incorporated somewhere in the plot. Maybe when StarClan warns the rest of the clans? And yush Magpie, one leader should be under the influence, that would add some spice to the story! ^.^  That way she/he could try to get his clan to do the same? I like how this is going. Maybe/ possibly some of the clan cats could be "brainwashed" by the dark forest cats not just "On the DF side" because the DF cats found some way to capture the minds of others?
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 am

Oh oh oh! I absolutely am loving this idea... (not to mention evil cats are just so much fun...)
So maybe the moon represents one of the more powerful starclan cats (cause in the books starclan cats were represented by stars so... The moon could be like the main one....) Or it could represent the whole clan. So they're completely powerless when it's gone and weak even after it returns....

I have no clue... I'm babbling thoughts here soo..
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:50 pm

That's what I originally had in mind when I said "influenced by the DF". ^^ Once the DF was defeated, cats would regain their full senses and be able to think straight again. The DF cats can sense which cats can be convinced to become completely evil, and which they will have to brainwash. So roleplayers can decide which their character should be.

I think that the moon should represent all of StarClan--having one StarClan leader would be kind of overpowered, and StarClan covers the moon when they are angry, so something with them losing their main source of power, maybe?, could really put them in a bad place.

Okay, let's see what roles we need.
  • Members of the Dark Forest (1+)
  • Evil living cats (2+)
  • Brainwashed living cats (3+)
  • Brainwashed leader (1-)
  • Fully aware living cats (2-4)

Oh boy that's a lot. We don't need a brainwashed leader, and a lot of these characters wouldn't need to be created anew. I could use my character, Osprey, as a truly evil cat. We need to start rounding up people for this, though, or we'll never get around to doing it. Sticking Tongue Out
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Oh, I didn't know thats what you meant by "influenced by the DF"! Didn't mean to steal your idea! D: My apologies! :3
Okay, brilliant! I can go advertise on CreatureBreeder if you want me too... I know some people I can try to get on. I can also advertise on another roleplaying site I know...
I know I will definitely volunteer my rogue as an evil cat,
but how are we going to decide who 'gets' the fully aware characters?
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 am

Well... There might not even be more than 4 who wants the position.... But if there is, maybe we could do an application process or give them to really active roleplayers or something....
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:23 am

Sounds about right! Maybe contests? Or would that get too competitive....I have had some role playing sites do that before. Possibly a random drawing?

Okay, so I re-read the rules and it does not say anything about prohibiting this, but just to double check with you all, I am aloud to go advertise our website/forum on other appropriate places like CB right? We will need more users if this prophecy ever takes place.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 pm

No, Flame, you didn't steal my idea! I didn't specify anyway.
Advertising on CreatureBreeder would be great. :D Only if you want to, though. I can advertise as well.
I think a random drawing would be best. There might be a minimum number if posts or days online per week to enter, so that every character is roleplayed actively. We're a pretty small community, so I don't think there will be many people fighting for characters.

Yes, you can advertise this site wherever you want. Thank you for doing that. :D I'm going to advertise during the week.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Awesome! I am off to get some members now....
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 pm

I can help to XD
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh, I love this whole plot so far. =D
I might make a rogue named Aspa who is a brainwashed or evil living character. :o
I think this'll be fun.
I'll try to advertise FP on deviantART (hopefully I'm allowed to, lol). Not sure how effective it'll be though, as I have very few watchers. I don't stay in contact with a lot of people on websites anymore. D:
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:17 pm

I will make a kit or apprentice who knows about whats happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon and Sun    Moon and Sun Empty