Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinder's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Cinder's home, where he lives, and takes Ashstar (Leader of DuskClan) to recover ;P

Cinder continued to nudge the she-cat until they were at his home. He pushed her inside, away from the weather and outside dangers. He sat down in front of her, between the opening and her unconscious body. Cinder exhaled deeply, thinking, 'Sheesh.. All the way from that border to here.. Tiring.' as he started to curl up and lay down. I'll just rest here until she wakes up.. he thought. Cinder slowly closed his eyes, drifting off into a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 pm

(Time-skip. :3)

Ashstar was peaceful until the stinging of her cut on her forehead, and her sprained paw, returned. She squeezed her eyes shut tight; why did she ache so bad? Taking a deep breath of fresh air, her eyes immediately shot open, alarmed by the scents around. Intruder! I smell a rouge! she thought, scanning the area. Why, this isn't my de-Ahh!! she saw the orange cat laying next to her, and that they were in an unfamiliar den. Where am I?!?! And why do I feel so much pain?! Ashstar slowly began to stand up to attempt to escape and go back to her clan, but let out a shocked yowl when she put weight down on her front paw. "What-" she glanced at the loner, hoping he didn't hear her yowl. Her ears were flattened against her skull, eyes flickering with confusion. After the fall she took, all she remembered was going out for a walk, and then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Cinder was suddenly awakened by a loud yowl. "Whazza-huh..?" he stood up, stretching his back, and saw the frightened she-cat. "Oh- you're awake! Don't be alarmed-I'm tryin' to help you, lady. All you've done to me is be.. well.. kinda mean.. And I still pushed you home to help you feel better after you took a nasty spill.." he said sheepishly. "I just didn't want you to be out in the open, unconscious and a good target for predators, so I did something that's pretty out of the ordinary for a cat like myself. Now, if you'll kindly excuse me, I'd like to get back to my nap."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Her eyes were wide with confusion; she didn't remember any of what this loner just said. "What are you talking about?! I was just taking a walk, minding my own business..." she narrowed her eyes, then let out a gasp, "My clan! I need to get back to my clan!" Ashstar struggled to stand up, but her leg hurt too much. She collapsed back onto the floor, frowning frustratingly.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Cinder sighed. "Lady, calm down." Goodness.. do I have to explain everything that happened earlier to this she-cat? he turned to the grey cat. "I was sunbathing earlier, near some border, and apparently I couldn't do that.. You came along, and kept telling me to go home, back to my territory, stuff like that. I started to, and you all of a sudden tripped and fell, twisting your paw and knocking yourself unconscious." Cinder sighed again. "I went over, and I didn't just want to leave you, so I took you here. Pretty tiring, I should add." He walked toward the entrance of his den but stopped. "You can go back to your so-important clan if you want.. But I wouldn't go until your paw heals.." he said, and looked at the grey she-cat's front paw.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:22 pm

She sighed, both annoyingly yet for some reason she understood. "I would go back, if I could.." Ashstar glanced down at her sprained paw, frowning. She touched her forehead with her other front paw, wincing. "I suppose I knocked myself here, too?" How more clumsy could I have been? she thought, annoyed with not the loner, but herself. "You could have just left me there, you know. I'm sure the dawn patrol would've found me and brought me back." The grey she cat glanced around his den, then looked towards him. She'd never been in loner territory; there had never been a reason to be there, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:01 pm

"Yeah.. I started to walk back here and you just sorta.. walked then fell over something.." Cinder meowed. He shuffled his paws somewhat shyly, which was unlike how he usually acted. "I.. didn't wanna just.. leave you, some other cat could've came along and done something bad to you." Cinder turned away, now looking out of his den. "I could take you back if you really want to.."
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:14 pm

She sighed, closing her eyes. Her head was ringing; she could barely think straight at this point. "Well... I don't think I'd make it going back right now, to be honest. My head.." Ashstar squeezed her eyes shut. It felt like she had a terrible headache, worse than any she's had before.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Cinder looked at the she-cat. "Uh.. I don't think I ever got your name, lady..I at least would like to know something about you.. It'd be nice to have at least one good friend for once." he turned away and looked out of his home and into the uncliamed forest. Not many cats had been his friend for long, he suspected because of his slight attitude.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:54 pm

She sighed. "A friend?" Ashstar frowned to herself; didn't this cat know the difference between himself and her? Just because I'm not leaving this moment doesn't mean I'm staying forever.. she thought. "Ashstar." the gray she finally replied, opening her eyes to glance at him. "And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Cinder was surprised at Ashstar's reaction-A frown..? Maybe she really doesn't like me.. He looked toward Ashstar and mumbled, "My..name's Cinder." As he finished his sentence he looked at the ground sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:39 pm

She blinked, "That's.. an interesting name," Ashstar remarked, surveying the tom. "By the looks of it, your name is based off of your fur?" The DuskClan cat asked, though knew it was an obvious question.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Cinder looked back up at Ashstar. "Well.. yeah, pretty much.." he meowed quietly. "Where did you get your name..?" he asked, trying to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:02 am

"Well, the 'Ash' part came from my fur, as well. But the 'Star' part is there because I am leader of my clan." she paused, glancing towards Cinder. "I used to be Ashfeather, when I was a warrior. But that was long ago.." AshStar looked at the wall of his den, narrowing her eyes as she brought back memories of her life before she was leader.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:46 pm

"Ah.." Cinder said. "..Then where'd the feather part come from? Just 'cause?" he asked, not knowing what else to say. I don't really know that much about what goes on in the clans.. "Uh..How long have you been.. leader, lady?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:23 am

"The leader of your clan gives you the last part of your name when you become a warrior," she meowed, realizing that he had no idea what clans were like, or how they worked. "I've been leader for... Hmm." Ashstar laughed lightly; she didn't really keep track. "I'm not sure, actually." her pelt grew hot as she kept thinking. How do I not remember when I became leader? she sighed gently, letting the question go. "Anyways.. Would you like to know how each cat gets their names? You might as well learn something that all the clans do, while I'm here." she changed the topic, her yellowish eyes glancing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:34 pm

"Uh.. Sure, lady. Maybe if I ever go near a clan again you guys won't get as mad at me if I know something about you.." he said, seeing the grey she-cat look at him. "Why did you join a clan? Did you join? How did you get in? Why is there even - sorry.. I'm probably asking too many questions. Go on with your name-explaining, lady." Cinder said, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:43 pm

She chuckled under her breath as he rambled on with questions. "Well, I was born into the clan.. But we accept non-clan cats at times, though first they must prove that they will stay loyal and follow the clan rules." Ashstar nodded at her words, flicking an ear. "Oh! Yes, clan names. All cats under 6 moons are kits, so the ending will be 'kit.' I was Ashkit. Then once a cat is 6 moons, they become an apprentice with the ending 'paw.' Once an apprentice learns how to hunt and fight, they get their assessments. Then they get promoted to a warrior, where the leader chooses an ending for that cat that fits them." finally she finished explaining, and smiled satisfactorily.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"Hmm.." Cinder mumbled. All this information was new to him. He was quite curious about the clans. "So..How did you get to be leader, again? How many leaders are there? Can you skip a phase? Do warriors have to fight? What do kits do..? How far.." his voice trailed off. He felt his face heat up. "Sorry, lady.. Too many questions again." he meowed as he shuffled his paws beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cinder's Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Home    Cinder's Home  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinder's Home
Page 1 of 1