Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First FP Contest!

Go down 
+2
Blizzard
Magpie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi!
Welcome to the first ever Forgotten Purrs contest!
What is this contest about?
Well, you will be writing a welcome message for our new members!

One option for this forum is to have a welcome message be private messaged automatically to a new person whenever one registers.
Traditionally, these messages will include a summary of the site, the best places to go when you're getting started, and a link to the rules.
Now, Forgotten Purrs doesn't have one of these messages. So I thought it would be nice if members were given an opportunity to write one!
ANYONE can enter, but only one person will win first prize.

Prizes

• 1st Place
    ◦ The welcome message will be sent from YOUR account! New members will receive their welcome private message from YOU!
    ◦ A custom, animated emoticon based off of one of your role-play characters!
    ◦ Chatbox mod for three days!

• 2nd Place
    ◦ A custom, animated emoticon based off of one of your role-play characters!
    ◦ Chatbox mod for three days!

• 3rd Place
    ◦ A custom, static emotion based off of one of your role-play characters!
    ◦ Chatbox mod for one day of your choice!

• Unfortunately, you do not receive a prize just for entering.

Rules for Entries

• Must include a link to the site rules
  • Must include a link to the warrior code topic
  • Must tell new members about the Hello, Goodbye section
  • Must tell new members about the Character Creation section
  • Try to be as welcoming as possible

• Entries must be private messaged to me. Please DO NOT post them here.

• The deadline for this contest is March 10, 2013. Entries private messaged on March 11th or after will be automatically disqualified.

[*]

I will announce the winners by March 20, 2013.

Last edited by Magpie on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh boy. This is a great idea! I'm sure it'll make every new member seem even MORE welcomed. :D
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Cool! I'm gonna participate! :D
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Okay, great! I'm glad to see that you guys are showing interest in this. Cat Face :3

I just thought I'd say this for clarification:
You may write as many entries as you want, and you may submit all of the ones that you want. However, I will only count your most recent entry. So if you send me three entries, I will only judge the third entry that you send. Even if I like one of the first two better, I will not be counting them. :3
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

Mood : Tired

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:26 pm

When will we get the results? Or were they posted and I missed them? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Yeah I sent you my entry but I guess the contest ended already...?
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 am

Yes. It should have been announced 7 days ago. :P
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:25 pm

I was kinda wondering when they would be announced too, I just didn't want to seem..too..pushy, I guess.. x3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 am

I'm sorry, everyone. I just forgot about this. x3 I will post the results in a moment--as soon as I catch up on posts.

EDIT:

Okay, I'm not going to award the prizes quite yet, but I have decided the places. So I will give out the prizes later today/throughout the week. PM me if I forget (or post here).

1st place - Willow!
2nd place - Purplicious
3rd place - Halfkitten

Everyone did a great job and I had trouble deciding. So I will give the prizes out later...good job, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Yay! Great job, everybody! *Hugs Willers Purpilicious and Halfy*
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Yay, that's amazing. :D
*hugs everyone like a spaz*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Willow
Deputy
Willow

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 am

OH MY GOSH I WON! Oh man I didn't see that coming...
Congrats Purp and Half, good work everybody else!
Yeah.. That's about all
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 am

Aww :c I worked hard on that.. D:
But I guess you guys put forth much more quality work c:
Congrats, guys..! xP
*hugs c:*
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Congrats willow and Purple! Magpie can we see the winners' entries? :D
Back to top Go down
Willow
Deputy
Willow

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Were these prizes awarded ever?

(I probably missed it haha)
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Not yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First FP Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FP Contest!   First FP Contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

First FP Contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Getting Started :: Announcements-
Jump to: