Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins

Go down 
+2
Bandy
Magpie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins Empty
PostSubject: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Forgotten Purrs is not accessible at http://www.forgottenpurrs.net! :)

Unfortunately Yancy has decided that she does not have the time to continue being an active part of FP's community, and has announced that she will be leaving. There will not be anyone stepping up to replace her as OOC mod.

The user ranks have been updated and replaced with new images instead of plain text. More posts are now required to advance in rank. Here are the ranks accessible by posting alone:

• Kit - 1 post
  • Apprentice - 100 posts
  • Warrior - 300 posts
  • Deputy - 500 posts
  • Elder - 1000 posts

The other ranks (OOC Mod, Administrator, etc.) are reserved for staff only and you will not be able to acquire them just by posting.

In addition, rank and username now appear underneath a user's avatar instead of above it.

The gathering is approaching fast. It is scheduled for January 26th, 2013. Leaders, before a gathering is arguably the best time to perform any naming ceremonies. I also recommend that you choose the warriors who will be accompanying you to the gathering one or two days before the 26th.

Finally, if you have not already, please skim this topic.
We will be putting this prophesy into action as soon as possible. In fact, right now we are going to start deciding who the prophesy cats will be.
(This prophesy was originally Yancy's idea, but as she left, I will be taking charge of it.)
Because at least 7 cats are needed for this prophesy, the cost of one prophesy cat will be 800, not 1000, points.

So, for a bit more about the prophesy..The first post in the topic linked above contains the information about the "good guys". Here is the background story of the "villain":
Yancy wrote:
_____ was a rouge before he joined StreamClan. He lived with
his mother, father and sibling outside of the Clans; but he lived a
miserable life. His parents were ashamed of him and treated him
accordingly, while his sibling was showered with love and affection,
seen to be the 'perfect' kit. ______ was loved by his sibling though, this was
our rouges only friend. Perhaps he could have managed without a clan if
he had his sibling to live with, and not his parents; but despite the
kindness shown to him by his sibling, and the care he felt for him/her,
____ still could not live with the way his parents treated him. He ran away,
joining StreamClan where he was welcomed. He met and fell in love with a
popular she-cat there, and they became mates. One day went on a patrol
when he met his old rouge family again- they were warned to get off of
StreamClan territory by the other warriors; his sibling was there and
looked hungry, all his family needed was some fresh-kill, yet ____ said
nothing, not trying to persuade his clan-mates to give his family food.
One of his family members kept hold of their piece of prey, however, and
all three of them attempted to run. The patrol chased them- heading the
patrol was the deputy(who would soon become leader)/leader of
StreamClan- _______'s beloved sibling was accidentally chased into the river,
where he/she drowned. ______ became distant after the incident; believing
himself to be a betrayer of his sibling- he was disgusted with himself.
As he drifted he began to think sinister thoughts, plotting revenge for
his sibling's death (the only cat who loved him when he was young, and
therefore the only one who gave him hope). He attacked his leader,
intent on killing him/her- but he was no match for the leader and his
Clan-mates, so he was exiled from all of the Clans. ______ attempted to get his
mate back, but she was disgusted by him and wanted nothing to do with
him. _____ became bitter, going back to his rouge life. Filled with hate and
plots of revenge, _____ vowed revenge on all of StreamClan- in fact, on all
of the Clans. He also attributed the death of his sibling to the
upholding of the warrior code- if his patrol hadn't been upholding the
Code against trespassers and prey-thieves, then perhaps his sibling
wouldn't have been lost- therefore he must take all of the Clans; so he
gathered followers and spies to aid in his assault.

Do you have 800+ points and are you interested in roleplaying one of the prophesy cats? Here are a few guidelines about roleplaying a prophesy cat:

• You must already have one approved character and 75+ posts in order to audition for a prophesy cat.
  • Users with notable characters are allowed to audition for a prophesy cat.
  • If you are inactive, someone else will take over your prophesy cat in order to keep the plot moving.
  • You do not have to already have 800 points in order to audition for a prophesy cat, but if you are chosen and you do not have the required posts, someone else will be chosen to roleplay that prophesy cat.
  • The six cats with powers must start out as kits or apprentices, because they must first realise what powers they have before they can use them effectively.

If you are still interested in roleplaying a prophesy cat, please fill out the following form and post it in this topic:
Code:
[b]» Username[/b]:
[b]» Cat Wanted[/b]:
[b]» Why would you be the perfect roleplayer for this character?[/b]:
[b]» How many characters do you currently have?[/b]:
[b]» Anything else you would like to add[/b]:

The roleplayers of the prophesy cats will be chosen March 1, 2013 at the earliest.

Last edited by Magpie on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Yancy. D: I feel so bad that I wasn't able to say good-bye. I was really busy last weekend. x.x
I'm sure I would fail at role-playing a prophesy character... so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

» Username:HalfKitten

» Cat Wanted:I would like the cat who can use their voice to conrol other cats. :3

» Why would you be the perfect roleplayer for this character?:I would not do the unreasonable and try to take advantage of this power. I also have plenty of writing experience. I am very active. I get on at least 5 days a week. I would be a good roleplayer for this particular character is because I know what kind of the stern sort of voice it is and how to describe it.

» How many characters do you currently have?: I have seven. They are listed in my signature.

» Anything else you would like to add:Good luck everybody!(:3
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

» Username: Whispers

» Cat Wanted: I would like the cat that cat transfer physical pain of another cat into the first cat's own body with a touch.

» Why would you be the perfect roleplayer for this character?: I have lots of roleplay not to mention writing experience. I love to RP, and am very active on ForgottenPurrs. I come on everyday, unless excused. I also would love to play a Prophecy cat because I feel it would be a very exciting experience.

» How many characters do you currently have?: 7 Characters. 5 Clan cats and 2 rouges.

» Anything else you would like to add: Good Luck to everybody! C:
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 am

I will post my application for one of the cats as soon as I have the time away from my homework :3

And I will edit this post for my application~

EDIT:

» Username: Star
» Cat Wanted: I would love to have the empath- whispers wanted it first, so I would like the cat who can talk to ghosts :3
» Why would you be the perfect roleplayer for this character?: I have recently become pretty active here on forgottenpurrs, even though school and other activities are going on. I have also had several years of experience in roleplay, so I know how to keep a story going strong if it starts to die down. (But of course, I don't try to hog any spotlights *.*) anyway, I have experience with characters who have 'powers'. I have also been very intrigued with the thought of this prophecy, I've even planned out how my character would react and develop her demeanor with the new responsibility. As I would be using my favorite character as the prophecy cat, there is no way fathomable that I could abandon her in this roleplay.
» How many characters do you currently have?: I have 2- Charredstar and Blazingkit of BC
» Anything else you would like to add: I'm sorry if someone else already wanted the 'ghost-talker' D:> I know it's not first-come-first-serve or whatever; but please don't feel like I tried to snipe this from you anyway XD Also, the character that I would like to use is Blazingkit. She's currently 3 and 1/2 months old, and lives in BoulderClan.

Last edited by Star on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:29 pm

If I get the part it will be the first time I get to do something important on the site! LOL XD I am SO anxious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Good luck you guys! x3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm

» Username: Magpie
» Cat Wanted: The cat who can talk to birds
» Why would you be the perfect roleplayer for this character?: I'm sure someone could do a better job than me. :3 But it seems that no one else yet has shown interest in roleplaying this character, and to me they seem to be the most interesting of the prophesy cats. I love birds (look at my username) and the possibility of talking to them definitely catches my attention. But that is only the enthusiasm part, which I'm sure is something every roleplayer should have. Other than that, I have had several years' experience roleplaying, and I try to make my in-character posts as long and detailed as possible, something that I am still working on. I would like to get more involved in roleplay here as I currently don't have too many characters that I roleplay actively. Being involved as something as big as a prophesy will definitely help with that.
» How many characters do you currently have?: I currently have five characters, four in StreamClan and one in LightningClan.
» Anything else you would like to add: Nope.
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 pm

I think that it might be (sort of) easy to get the part. I bey there will be just enough to fill the parts! XD LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins   1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

1/22/2013 Update - The Prophesy Begins
Page 1 of 1