Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!

Go down 
+5
Yancy
Star
Blizzard
Whispers
Magpie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! Empty
PostSubject: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 pm

The gathering for January has been scheduled for Saturday, January 26th. It will last for 2-5 days, and will end on January 31st at the very latest.

Also, BoulderClan and StreamClan leaders are up for adoption. Their templates may be found here (Redstar of StreamClan) and here (Charredstar of BoulderClan). Tomorrow is the last day to sign up to adopt one of these characters! Tomorrow night, around 7-9:00 p.m. (following the EST timezone), the new leader will be chosen. Simply post in that topic saying that you are interested in adopting the character. You may not do this if you already have a leader or deputy character, but you may adopt a leader/deputy if you have a medicine cat. Keep in mind while that the new leaders will be (for the most part) chosen randomly, newer members are less likely to be chosen for the position.

If you have not already, please view the new prophesy, which will be taking place shortly here at Forgotten Purrs. Remember that the price for a prophesy character is 1000 points. Currently the prophesy cats have not been decided, so start saving your points if you haven't already!

Also, I would like to bring your attention to our forum statistics! Currently we are the second place roleplay incarnations forum, first place being a forum with over 400 extremely active members. To be honest, I don't really want to beat that. Way too much responsibility. xD
We are second place in the categories "Number of topics [in last three months]" and "Number of messages [in last three months]". Great job posting, everyone. ^^ Although, we are only third places in "Number of users [in last three months]" and "Number of points [in last three months]". Number of points is not so important, but it would be great if you could just put a link to FP in your signature on another forum, assuming that this is allowed (if it isn't - don't!). Of course you don't have to do this, but it could definitely help to push us up to 2nd place. (:
For more information on advertising FP (to earn points), take a look here, and of course you're free to ask.
To see the forum statistics for yourself, look here!!

Last edited by Magpie on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ForgottenPurrs! I'm really happy for FP. <3 Everybody keep up the good work! <33
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Wow, that's great! :D Congrats to FP. ;P
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am

I'm assuming that Maggie couldn't get online today? The raffles I think were supposed to be today at before I posted this- unless I'm a fail :3
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 am

Yeah--family movie night woop woop. Not allowed on the computer past 10:00, which is around the time that we finished watching Ice Princess. x3
Soo..late raffles.

Okay so--just to clarify how I am doing to raffles. I am assigning each person a random number using Random.org.

For Redstar:
FoxSpark- 92
HalfKitten- 96
Whispers- 25

And for Charredstar:
Star- 62
Whispers- 65

And then I just generate another random number. Whoever is closest to that number gets the character.

For Redstar:
Whispers was the closest to 31 with 25, therefore she can adopt Redstar (unless she no longer wants to).

And for Charredstar:
Star was the closest to 49 with 62, therefore she can adopt Charredstar (unless she no longer wants to).
Of course, since Whispers now has Redstar, she can't have two leaders--so Star would have gotten Charredstar either way. :3

I hope this all seems fair. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Star
Apprentice
Star

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 am

*.* I got Charredstar?
....fxjekxndkaidj'n!!! Oh man, sweet <:,D Thanks Magpie~~ I'll be super active with him~
Congrats to whispers, as well!
*proceeds forth into the Character Records section*

Also, I do think this method is fair. Everything was randomized; there weren't any really obvious faults in it- also, having it randomized makes it more fair for all users. First come, first serve isn't all that fair XD
Back to top Go down
Yancy
Warrior
Yancy

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Congrats Star and Whispy! :D
Back to top Go down
HalfKitten
Deputy
HalfKitten

Mood : Friendly

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 pm

:P congrats! (congratulations in abbreviations) LOL
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm

I got RedStar? Yay!! :DDDDDDDDD OMG I'm so happy :")
Congrats Star! Thanks everybody!! :DD

And I agree. This method was fair and completely just random. Great pick Maggie. :D
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Vexinate
Kit
Vexinate

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:01 am

Brilliant!! A leader :DDD Congratulations Whisper and Star!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm

That's awesome, the forum statistics thing. C: Oh, and I've actually been on the forum that's in first place before, and the people there were kinda rude. And it wasn't very realistic at all, the role-playing that goes on there. :I
And congrats to those who got those characters. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
Twisted
Apprentice
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Congrats everyone! ^^=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!   1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions! Empty

Back to top Go down

1/11/2013 Update - Leader Positions!
Page 1 of 1