Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apprentice Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Mood : Tired

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

A nice, cozy den where the apprentices sleep after a hard day of training. They may be practicing fighting moves or the hunting crouch, just outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Dustypaw padded outside of the apprentice den, stretching and shaking his pelt. He had just woken up, and sleep still clouded his eyes, but he was in a good mood and was looking forward to training with Larksong. It was a nice day, for leaf-bare.... The sun was out, and the light felt good, even if there wasn't much of it. Dustypaw turned his head, looking for other cats. He was feeling talkative, a mood that he wasn't in often.
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Splatteredpaw padded around the clearing, looking for someone to converse with. She looked down at her slow-moving paws, making sure to put one after another carefully. this is taking too long, she thought, breaking into a skip. She stumbled almost immediately, but caught back on. A smile grew upon her mouth, coming upon the apprentice den. "Oh!" she looked at Dustypaw, her light amber eyes bright. "Hello!" she chirped, whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 pm

"O-Oh! Hi!" replied Dustypaw, smiling. "It's Dustypaw!" He dipped his head at her, swishing his tail in a friendly manner. "How're you d-doing?"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Splatteredpaw dipped her head as he did, returning the smile. "I'm doing great! How about you?" she flicked an ear, blinking at him.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm

"I'm well, t-thanks!" he replied. "I haven't started much t-training yet, though. I'm looking forward to l-learning how to fight, and e-e-epescially hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

She giggled at the way he was stuttering. "I'm just starting training, and I know it's going to be lots of fun!" Splatteredpaw grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:59 pm

DartPaw padded into the Apprentice Den, looking tired. He glanced at the two other apprentices and plopped on a nest, yawning and stretching out his paws.
Back to top Go down
http://the4elements.catsboard.com
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 am

"I'm s-sure it will be," he agreed, nodding at Splatteredpaw happily. "But to be c-completely honest, I'm not so sure ab-bout battle training. N-Not much of a fighter," he admitted, shivering at the thought of war among the Clans. He watched as Dartpaw entered the den, nodding to the fellow apprentice with a small smile. "Hi, Dartpaw."

OOC: Sorry for such a late reply.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 pm

OOC: That's fine.

Dartpaw glanced up at her and dipped his head. "Hello." He buried his face once again into the warm moss.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 pm

"Have you just gotten back from tr-training?" he asked Dartpaw, bring a paw up to his face and licking it absentmindedly. "I haven't learned m-much so far. I wish." He sighed softly, flattening an ear.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

"Yeah." he replied muffled. "Training is such a hassle. I wish it could be so much easier. After training my paws always hurt. I hate it!" He curls his paws around the edge of the pillow-like ball of moss and shuffles his tail. "Do you like your training to far?"
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Dustypaw looked at Dartpaw curiously, surprised to see the apprentice talk so negatively about training. Most apprentices whom he had talked to had loved training, and praised their mentors abundantly. "I-It's all right," he said, too shy to admit that he really hadn't been training much at all.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Dartpaw takes his face from the moss, a slightly annoyed expression on his face. "Lemme see your paw." He places his paw next to Dustypaw's and looks down at the two almost equally size paws curiously. That's so weird..." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

"Wh-What?" asked Dustypaw nervously, drawing his paw back and tucking his tail around it. "Is there something wr-wrong with my paw? Should I see the medicine c-c-cat?" His eyes widened frightfully.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 pm

He shakes his head slightly, still concentrated on his paw. "No... not your paw, at least. It's just... I thought your paw would be bigger... how many moons old are you?" He glances at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

"Eight," replied Dustypaw, ears flat against his head as he reviewed the last few words in his head. What if there really was something wrong with his paw? What if it's really bad, but Dartpaw won't tell me because he doesn't want to be rude? Or what if he isn't telling me because he hates me and wants me to get hurt? Oh, no! Dartpaw isn't my friend at all! His eyes widened, but Dustypaw forced himself to remain still, determined not to show any weakness to his maybe-friend. "But I've been t-told that I'm small. F-For my age, that is."
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Elder
Whispers

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Dartpaw nods. "Oh! It all makes sense now... that is truly odd." He had a interested yet curious expression on his face and a small smile on his muzzle. "You are older than me yet I have slightly bigger paws! Strange indeed." Dartpaw raised an eyebrow then nodded in agreement to himself. "You've been an apprentice for a quite awhile. I mean, 2 moons isn't short."
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:44 am

"H-how old are you?" asked Dustypaw, suspicions still fresh in his mind. "Y-yeah but...I m-m-might start over soon. I....I th-think I w-w-want to become a m-medicine cat apprent-t-tice." He stared down at his paws, feeling himself blushing underneath his fur. A medicine cat wasn't a very manly position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apprentice Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Den   Apprentice Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Den
Page 1 of 1