Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
The time of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and even the Tribe of the Rushing Water have long passed. The old heroes are just legends now, and the Ancient Clans, tales of LionClan, TigerClan and LeopardClan are scarcely remembered. Tales of Clans and Tribes spread from forest to forest, Twolegplace to Twolegplace, and although the rumors quickly spread, the warrior code, the purpose of Tribes and Clans remained the same. Thus, the first leaders came together: Magpiestar, Sunstar, Hollowstar and Mothstar. Although their beliefs and loyalties were divided, they each were strong and proud and knew their destinies: to rule the forest together, to respect one another, and to sacrifice everything for their friends. Now, those leaders, too, have passed, and it's your time to step up an aid in the rebirth of the forest.

Don't register unless you think you'll stay active! ;)
Forgotten Purrs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Purrs

A Warriors roleplay based on the best-selling books by Erin Hunter. (Banner by Star.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would You Rather

Go down 
+7
Tansy
Whispers
Magpie
BLUESTAR3434
Yancy
Bandy
Silverfur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

Mood : Tired

Would You Rather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Would you rather. It's a common game, but if you dont know how to play it, here is an example:

Member 1: Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Member 2: I would be a dog. - Would you rather run on shards of glass barefoot or run on needles barefoot?

So, to start, use Member 2's question.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flame
Kit
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:07 am

Personal text message! I personally paid for all my electronics! O.o

Would you rather....

Go way back in time to meet your ancestors? Or go way into the future and meet your grandchildren?
Back to top Go down
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Grandchildren
WYR eat a snail or have slimy feet for a week
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Deputy
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Have slimy feet for a week, lol. I can hide 'em.

WYR be infamous or famous?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bananabandanna.deviantart.com
BLUESTAR3434
Kit
BLUESTAR3434

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:36 am

Famous
WYR Have no siblings or No Parents
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:57 am

Errrr...
No siblings, I think. I don't know why, it just seems that that would be better.
Would you rather have ex ray vision, or read peoples mind?
Which is tough for me because I don't want either...
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 pm

X-ray vision. But I wouldn't want either or them.

Would you rather be proud/good at something but be unable to show others, or proud/good at something and be laughed at for it?
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:17 pm

That's a tough one but I would be proud/good at something and laughed at, because if I knew I was truly good at it, that's good enough for me.

Would you rather loose an arm or a leg?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 pm

A leg. I use both arms for typing and I play clarinet. I also think that a prosthetic leg would be easier to use than an arm.

Would you rather always get first dibs or the last laugh?
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 pm

The last laugh. I think it would be great especially if you were having an argument with someone you really don't like. c:

Would you rather..
Have to marry and live with your worst enemy(no divorce) or kill your best friend?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Have to marry and live with my worst enemy, no divorce. I don't have any enemies (that I can think of) and I would be willing to try and work things out. We wouldn't fight very often because I tend to back down from fights pretty easily.

Would you rather live in the Doctor Who universe or the Stars Wars universe? You might not talk to any of the characters: you would just live in the same world as them.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Warrior
Blizzard

Mood : Hungry

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Star Wars. Even though I wouldn't really be able to talk to any characters that often, it would still be really cool :D Lots of cool technology that I'd like to try out c:

Would you rather have three wishes from a genie or have 1 superpower of your choice (that is not a superpower having to do with granting wishes)?
Back to top Go down
Goldy
Administrator
Goldy

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Three wishes from a genie, because I could always wish to have a superpower! x3

WYR live where it's always summer, or always winter?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Head Admin
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Always winter. I love being snuggled up by the fire. <3

Would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life, or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Um... sneeze, I guess?

WYR be a big fat hairy taco or a big fat hairy burrito?
Back to top Go down
Flame
Kit
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Taco, because Tacos are fantabulous :O
The love of your life and 5 of your non-direct family members are on two separate train tracks. Two trains are coming on both sets of tracks, and fast. Which WYR save?
Back to top Go down
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Umm... I don't know how to respond to that... Shocked 
Would you rather...
Have a typo to your worst enemy saying: 'I mate you!' Instead of: 'I hat you!'
or have a typo your mate saying: 'Your a fool cat!' Instead of: 'Your a cool cat!'
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:27 pm

To my mate, I re-check my typing and edit it.

WYR be awesome or be SUPER ULTRA AWESOME THAT EVERYONE CROWDS AROUND YOU?
Back to top Go down
Seedkit
Kit
Seedkit

Mood : Lonely

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Super ultra awesome. yay...

WYR poop jellybeans or poop squirrels? o.0
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Warrior
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 am

Um... jellybeans? Covered in poop so it just looks like poop.

WYR Be a cat or be a rat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather   Would You Rather - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Purrs :: Out of Character :: Games-
Jump to: